Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Breaking News:'uniben Students' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News:'uniben Students' (5338 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / Breaking News: UNIBEN Set New Date For PUTME Screening / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
RESUMPTION UPDATE!!!!!
This is to notify our esteem student the school resumption earlier stated for today is Pending.
The Student's Union Government haven Discussed with the school authority gave them conditions for resumption.
the current ongoing renovations in the hostel has been the major stake as we don't want a situation where students will be displaced upon resumption due to non availability of the hostel for their use.
Please kindly exercise patience where ever you are as they will be a final meeting today to decide the next move.
On this note I will also want to use this medium to reassure the students of this Great institution that the SUG is always here to fight our course and will as such not do anything to jeopardize the trust we have shared over the months.
U will be informed whatsoever decisions reached this evening.
In conclusion I will say let there not be strife between UNIBEN students and their neighbors for WE BE BRETHREN.
....... Always live to remember that UNIBEN IS DIVINE.
Oguche Divine Omale
Student's Spokesman
SUG PRO
07038411413 BBM 56346DF3
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lol babice and itsNOVA why the hell was the previous thread deleted
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hey babice please repost your last message from that thread. I just can't find it again. Its crazy
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Babice(f): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
DUOz:
i'on knw o
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Babice:
i'on knw o

Please ur last update
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Babice(f): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
DUOz:
Hey babice please repost your last message from that thread. I just can't find it again. Its crazy
ah,oh oh,'gain,ehn itsNOVA,SuperNova,i said i hav not done my clearance cos i dont hav money yet,i hope d online clearance doesnt end soon sha? er,can someone attend lectures without paying school fees and havin eligibility slip? and err,i av an issue with my name,on my jamb,my post utme and my oda documents,my name is spelt as "Barbara" but on my birth cert,its spelt as "Babara",wat do u think?do u think it will pose a problem 4 me during clearance,wat do i do?
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Babice(f): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
DUOz:

Please ur last update
wow,what department are u in?
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Babice:
wow,what department are u in?

Ok lady its simple. You can attend classes without doing anything. But what is the need of attending classes when you aint a confirmed student. I'll advise you to finish your clearance and all before attending classes in 100L my dean came to my class and ordered our class to be canceled and sent all of us to auditorium because we haven't finished clearance. And u should do your online quickly before it closes you will need correction form for that your name issue and dat will take time. Lady you have serious work you shouldn't be at home, jeez you haven't started at all. What department are you. Am in engineering
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is to notify all students that uniben Hostel accommodation portal will Open by 2pm on Wednesday, 11th November 2015.
This will enable students ascertain their hostel allocation.
Students should please note that hostel physical clearance and possession of the allocated bed space will commence on Monday 16th, November 2015.
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
FINALLY CONFIRMED!!!!!
Ecclesiastic 12:13 say!! Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter.
After a successful meeting session held by the SUG and the School management today, it has been concluded that schools starts tomorrow been the 10th of November 2015 while the hostel renovation continues.
The main reason for the hiccups is due to the hostel condition.
Please note that the SUG do not want a situation this which our esteem student will be stranded in school due to the ongoing renovation and that was d main reason why the resumption was on hold. Please note the following
*it has been agreed that temporary accommodation been given to all our students who which to stay in the hostel
*Hall two for all the females while Hall three for the males.
*ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES STARTS TOMORROW.
*HOSTEL PORTAL OPENS ON WEDNESDAY 11TH OF NOVEMBER BY 2PM FOR 100LEVEL
*AFTER WEDNESDAY, DATE FOR HOSTEL APPLICATION FOR OTHER LEVELS COMMENCE THEREAFTER.
On the final note, the SUG wants to use this medium to plea with the students to kindly treat the newly renovated facilities with care to avoid quick damage as we had to plead to ensure that temporary accommodation was given despite the ongoing renovation.
We want to also use this medium to wish you safe journey as u return back to school.

Thanks for your cooperation thus far remain bless as you come. All the best.
In conclusion I will say again let there not be strife between UNIBEN students and our parents due to Pocket money for WE BE BRETHREN.

..... Always live to remember that UNIBEN IS DIVINE

Oguche Divine Omale
Student's Spokesman
SUG PRO
BBM 56346DF3
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Picture... To prove am no robot

Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Babice(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
DUOz:

Ok lady its simple. You can attend classes without doing anything. But what is the need of attending classes when you aint a confirmed student. I'll advise you to finish your clearance and all before attending classes in 100L my dean came to my class and ordered our class to be canceled and sent all of us to auditorium because we haven't finished clearance. And u should do your online quickly before it closes you will need correction form for that your name issue and dat will take time. Lady you have serious work you shouldn't be at home, jeez you haven't started at all. What department are you. Am in engineering
oh oh,u serious,corektion form ke? do dey pay 4 it? i dnt av enough money 4 d clearance fee yet,am in sociology and anthropology,what type of engineering?
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Babice:
oh oh,u serious,corektion form ke? do dey pay 4 it? i dnt av enough money 4 d clearance fee yet,am in sociology and anthropology,what type of engineering?

You don't pay for the correction the only thing is that it will take time to correct. Am in petroleum. Please make sure you do this thing before the portal closes because school has resumed
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Babice:
ah,oh oh,'gain,ehn itsNOVA,SuperNova,i said i hav not done my clearance cos i dont hav money yet,i hope d online clearance doesnt end soon sha? er,can someone attend lectures without paying school fees and havin eligibility slip? and err,i av an issue with my name,on my jamb,my post utme and my oda documents,my name is spelt as "Barbara" but on my birth cert,its spelt as "Babara",wat do u think?do u think it will pose a problem 4 me during clearance,wat do i do?
Oh. There's no problem with your uncorrelated names. All you need to do is swear an "affidavit of declaration of age" in any court in Nigeria. Then that's what you will use for your online and physical clearance. At.this point you won't need your birth certificate again..the affidavit will cover everything smiley. I had the same problem too. But I've resolved it.
It's not even a problem at all.
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
DUOz:

You don't pay for the correction the only thing is that it will take time to correct. Am in petroleum. Please make sure you do this thing before the portal closes because school has resumed
The only error is on her birth cert. An affidavit will do.

Babice, which is your correct name?
Barbara or Babara?
If it is Barbara, then you don't have any problem at all... cool trust me.
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Babice(f): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
DUOz:

eh k,tanx dear,ehm,wen do u think d online clearance portal will close?
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Babice:
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Babice:

Hmm I have no idea about that
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
itsNOVA:

Barbara or Babara?

Dude wat dept and level
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Babice(f): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
itsNOVA:

Oh. There's no problem with your uncorrelated names. All you need to do is swear an "affidavit of declaration of age" in any court in Nigeria. Then that's what you will use for your online and physical clearance. At.this point you won't need your birth certificate again..the affidavit will cover everything smiley. I had the same problem too. But I've resolved it.
It's not even a problem at all.
k,tanx,so i'l use d affidavit 2ruout eh?its jst dat i wanted 2 rily use d birth cert.ehm,is it true dat if am stil a minor,i cant swear an affidavit?
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Babice(f): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
itsNOVA:

Barbara or Babara?
Its Barbara
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Babice:
k,tanx,so i'l use d affidavit 2ruout eh?its jst dat i wanted 2 rily use d birth cert.ehm,is it true dat if am stil a minor,i cant swear an affidavit?
If on your Waec you used "BARBARA"
On your jamb you used "BARBARA"
On your post utme you used "BARBARA"
But on your birth cert you used "BABARA"

Then you have no problem at all, the affidavit will do.
But if otherwise, then you'll have to fill a correction form.
So is that how it is on your documents?
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
DUOz:

Dude wat dept and level
I'm a fresher. cool
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Babice(f): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
DUOz:

Hmm I have no idea about that
k,tanx
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
DUOz:
Maybe nairaland thinks you're a robot cheesy
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Babice(f): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
itsNOVA:

If on your Waec you used "BARBARA"
On your jamb you used "BARBARA"
On your post utme you used "BARBARA"
But on your birth cert you used "BABARA"

Then you have no problem at all, the affidavit will do.
But if otherwise, then you'll have to fill a correction form.
So is that how it is on your documents?
yes,dats hw it is.pls answer d 2nd question
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Babice(f): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
itsNOVA:
lolz
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Babice:
yes,dats hw it is.pls answer d 2nd question
Alright. Then you have no problem. cool

By minor, do you mean you are under the age of 18?
If yes, then it's no problem at all, the court won't ask you for your age unless you purposely decide to tell them.. They didn't ask for my age when I did mine...... Just dress like one 'sisi eko' when you're going for your affidavit cheesy the lawyers won't even suspect that you're a minor. cool

Remember; DO NOT LET YOUR PARENTS SWEAR YOUR AFFIDAVITS ON YOUR BEHALF. Uniben won't accept it.
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
itsNOVA:

Says a BLOODY fresher
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
DUOz:

Says a BLOODY fresher
Lol. cheesy
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Babice please get started
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Babice(f): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
itsNOVA:

Alright. Then you have no problem. cool

By minor, do you mean you are under the age of 18?
If yes, then it's no problem at all, the court won't ask you for your age unless you purposely decide to tell them.. They didn't ask for my age when I did mine...... Just dress like one 'sisi eko' when you're going for your affidavit cheesy the lawyers won't even suspect that you're a minor. cool

Remember; DO NOT LET YOUR PARENTS SWEAR YOUR AFFIDAVITS ON YOUR BEHALF. Uniben won't accept it.
dey ask 4 my age wen i wanted to,too late,they refused 2 let me swear it mysef,my mum did it on my behalf,pls dnt tel me itz useles coz i paid #1300 4 both

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Hillcity Scholarship (ESP Award) / Confirmation Of Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission List / Resumption Date For Federal Poly Nekede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.