Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter (52440 Views)

See What FFK’s Ex Girlfriend,Ada Uchegbu Said About Biafrans Joining APC(Pic) / Read What FFK Said Regarding The SO-CALLED EFCC Investigation / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by northvietnam(m): 2:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Phame:
You know why igbo as a race don't achieve things? They are confused, too emotional(this is what FFK is using against them...just work on their emotions and, you'll have them at your feet) and , they don't stand for anything.
FFK is now the new voice of the ipod miscreants.
It seems FFK needs a 'quikie' from Bianca ojukwu.
. are u sure u completeted the 9 months duration with your m..... cs u sound like some one from incubator

1 Like

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by adeboizy11(m): 3:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Seunbukola187:
How dat one take affect my waking up 4am tomao?

Must you tell us?
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by hugobuzz(m): 3:24am On Nov 10, 2015
is there any crime in asking to be on your own? Biafra say them no want una again. they don't want to be part of Nigeria again. is is hard? are they claiming your land? isn't it their land they are going with? Why cry for them? if you love Nigeria so much why not stick with Nigeria? remain in Nigeria if u feel it's working for you and your future. bunch of yelobar hypocrites won't ever face the realities of a failed country called Nigeria. They keep attacking Biafrans for wanting to secede. I have never been able to understand the reasoning pattern of these people.
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by JayJustus(m): 4:09am On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:

This is not romance story

The topic is far above your comprehension

Go back to the kitchen where you belong. cool

ouch....damnnnnn...wicked!!!! grin
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by teamchocolate: 4:30am On Nov 10, 2015
He will soon say!! grin grin

ITbomb:
Thank God he didn't say anything about Nnamdi Kanu's beautiful wife.
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Seunbukola187(m): 4:49am On Nov 10, 2015
First if na curse I copy you andlast tym I checked I don't xchange words with your likes. Takie and enjoy your day.quote author=MayorBusky post=39859062]
that u may wake up on the other side of life...or u wake up stranded inside your torched house!...MF![/quote]

1 Like

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Deepfreezer(m): 4:49am On Nov 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
What's he saying

If you understand my point... Hit likecheesy
If you are so dumb to understand keep quoting me tongue
you won't understand because ur academic level is below par.
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Deepfreezer(m): 4:56am On Nov 10, 2015
bugzbunny:

Why are u cryin over wetin no concern u....
Am a xtian
Ur a muslim....
We r not same tribe
U hate me....I hate u
Why d pretence... We r doomed to fail
Biafra fixes Nigeria
Biafra is d way......
ask them again. why the pretence? Nigeira can take all the oil producing states and let us be. ahhh
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Deepfreezer(m): 4:56am On Nov 10, 2015
DrownedFish:
your harlot mother conceived you when he slept with Agumba the truck driver and you now call yourself Igbo.

God go punish and devastate your life
hahaahahahha
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Ferdinand48(m): 5:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Seunbukola187:
How dat one take affect my waking up 4am tomao?
if u no wan wake up u die na is it by force to wake up, Biafra 4 life whether they like it or not
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by belente(m): 5:17am On Nov 10, 2015
IBROHIM:
For six good years the biafrans never thought it was wise to agitate for Biafra! They couldn't arm twist Jonathan who was their own to realise it. They won't do it because they were plundering the nation's wealth and fuelling the fire of Bokoharam! Now that their benefactor is out of power the Nigeria project is no longer attractive!!! It's obvious that it's all about the elections? Una hatred for the hausas go kill una!!!!! Anuofiassss!
-it-was-during-good-luck-era,they-invaded-a-radio-house-in-enugu
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by abdulwastecx(m): 5:20am On Nov 10, 2015
redsun:
It is a struggle for life and as long as the the people lives,the struggle lives on. There come a time when you got to ask why? And that is when you begin to find the answers. Questions like Why are you my brother?

Why would igbo living in a strong and prosperous Nigeria, free to acquire Property, set up business etc want to divide the nation and end up with a tiny landlocked country with land mass that may not able to support their population.

1 Like

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by oweman: 5:31am On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=Seunbukola187 post=39851715]How dat one take affect my waking up 4am tomao

Will want to see this rubbish put down soon using everything in the armoury before this animals begin to distrack government as they are planning .

1 Like

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by chysam: 5:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Then let him bail kanu.
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by ihatesycophant(m): 6:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Whoever take this young man, Tomboy serious will finally find himself/herself in dungeon. Is he not the same person denigrating the same Ibo in 2013 and even telling us the number of Ibo girls he had had carnal knowledge, including the wife of their warlord. FFK will only speak in the direction where his daily bread comes from. When with APC, he was abusing them but now with PDP supporting them. May I not live the life of this Tomboy that has no respect for womanhood.
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 10, 2015
obailala:
More and more evidence to show that the whole secessionists agenda is covertly sponsored by a drowning PDP to destabilise Nigeria. But God cannot be mocked.
Maybe it was PDP that told them to arrest NNAMDI KANU..... in Nigeria everytn is labeled political.
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by amarachi06(f): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2015
dridowu:

A man that can't lead his home peacefully , will never lead the Odua lineage.

FFK will support pro biafra protest because he always have access to biafra babes 24/7.

FFK : Oko Omoge
FFK : Kuli Master
FFK : Kuli Browser

your girls are smelling
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Goodboiy:

oniovo mavor ?.. U still they comment about this ipob stuff ?.. Lolz... na dem sabi.. since the past 1weel nl was just all about Ipob bla bla bla .. God bless there Struggle but they should remove my state from there map.. that all I ask..
may lightening rape u idiot! You spam every thread with Igbo & Biafra ish, always blabbing about removing ur state. Igbos don't need ur state, ur resources or any other thing u can think of, so zoom off n go suckle mama's tits.. gay!
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2015
I bleeped bianca good even while ojukwu was alive - FFK, 2013

I love igbo women sooo much, my current girlfriend is igbo FFK, 2014

Infact I am now igbo afterall yorubas call me a bastard FFK 2015
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by cristog120: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2015
The only man in yorubaland tieing his wrapper in the right place others tie their's above the breast better than women except fayose
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by ARIZONA123(m): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2015
obailala:
You say you are Igbo
You say you are a christian
You say you hate me
Of all the things you claimed you are, the only thing you truly are is deluded and brainwashed.... and the simplest evidence of the delusion I talk about is your simple-mindedness in assuming that every single person who doesnt share your views must be yoruba or hausa and must be muslim.

No need for me to explain, cos it will only be like pouring water on a rock. Only God can emancipate you guys from the mental slavery you've locked yourselves in.
. Sudden death awaits you. Misery and unfortunacy will never leave ur household. You will labour in vain. Agbero park
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by mirakzhomes: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Let the truth be said. Igbo are seriously maginised in this country of ours.
Despite their involvement in the development of the economy of the nation.
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by ARIZONA123(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2015
edupedia:

Here is my own
....I am yoruba, u are igbo
....I am racist you are tribalistic
....On Abiola u kept quiet...so why must I support u on your Biafra?
....On petrol subsidy strike u kept largely to yourself....so why cant I watch your nollywood Biafra or Biafracomedy movie from my sitting room and laugh as I want?
. The jobless bingohead you quoted is a confirmed yorubastard from Ondo state. I will post his conehead and scratched face picx here soon. He is no igbo
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by nightmile: 6:34am On Nov 10, 2015
seunmsg:

FFK is the next leader of Biafra. He will achieve the feat that Ojukwu couldn't achieve before running away to coted'ivore. And of course, he will legitimately claim Bianca as his official reward for liberating the Igbo race.
Since Igbo Leaders are Cowards and dumb, he has to speak on their behalf because of his girl friend.

2 Likes

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by shamecurls(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Ojukwu must still be angry with FFK where-ever he is for pounding Bianca to climax. I guess thats why he is trying to appease his spirit with his statements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Rajoku: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
What's he saying

If you understand my point... Hit likecheesy
If you are so dumb to understand keep quoting me tongue

Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by godwin120alex: 6:44am On Nov 10, 2015
Social injustice anywhere is a threat to peace everywhere. As for pple thinking dat those calling for Biafra are not serious shd watch what will come out of d region if it is not properly managed.I'm not saying dat war is good but in a situation where some pple are not considered important then am afraid.D election was heated and I was expecting PMB to call for unity instead he is busy calling on 5 per cent and he feels he can rule d country by force and divide and rule. Ok I wish him well as he is already helpless and confused with BH and NG issues
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by bugzbunny: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2015
obailala:
You say you are Igbo
You say you are a christian
You say you hate me
Of all the things you claimed you are, the only thing you truly are is deluded and brainwashed.... and the simplest evidence of the delusion I talk about is your simple-mindedness in assuming that every single person who doesnt share your views must be yoruba or hausa and must be muslim.

No need for me to explain, cos it will only be like pouring water on a rock. Only God can emancipate you guys from the mental slavery you've locked yourselves in.
You are d brainwashed one
You hv been programmed to suffer and smile
In a country dat produces 3m barrels of oil/dy
Let's not curse each other lik kids
U hate
I hate u....
Let's support one another go our separate ways in peace
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by Progress2468(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

I understand perfectly, I just want him to repeat it tongue tongue grin

Now what are u saying?
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by DRskyman: 7:08am On Nov 10, 2015
undecided[color=#000099][/color]Where dis one 4rm come? Yorubas at it again. Lukewarm since 00AD
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by danjaba(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:

This is not romance story

The topic is far above your comprehension

Go back to the kitchen where you belong. cool

Its a romance story for the guy man FFK ooo, he might have seen another (Nnamdi Kanu) Biafra warlord wife and is interested in taking a bite of the sweet pot. Biafra warlords watch your wives properly dis time ooo, FFK is on the the prawl. Never trust am oo. Na advice.
Re: What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter by otokx(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2015
You know the case is a bad one when FFK joins in - remember PDP and GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Kashamu Mobbed As He Sprays Money At A High Profile Wedding In Ogun.PICS / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.