Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Asaba: House Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Buries Him In Shallow Grave - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Asaba: House Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Buries Him In Shallow Grave (1249 Views)

Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asaba: House Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Buries Him In Shallow Grave by Ndipe(m): 11:32pm On May 14, 2009
Asaba: House girl gives birth to baby boy, buries him in shallow grave
Written by Austin Ogwuda
Thursday, May 14, 2009
WHAT a shocker! A teenage girl serving as a househelp in Asaba Delta state buried a baby boy in a shallow grave shortly after delivering the baby. The sad incident occurred few days ago behind Direct Labour Agency (DLA) road in Asaba.

advertisement

However as destiny will have it, the boy did not die as a Good Samaritan living within the neighbourhoold on discovery dug out the baby from the the grave and took the baby to St. Joseph’s Catholic Hospital Asaba where he is presently receiving treatment. The baby was in coma when brought out from the gave while the identity of man responsible for the pregnancy has not been ascertained at the time of this report.

State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Charles Muka, an Assistant Superintended of Police (ASP) confirmed the incident and told VANGUARD on phone yesterday that “the Police ‘A’ Division is handling the matter. The mother and child are in that hospital. But I want to make it clear the mother is under police custody even at that hospital because we are going to prosecute her for the criminal act", he stated.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/may/14/303.html
Re: Asaba: House Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Buries Him In Shallow Grave by sosisi(f): 11:38pm On May 14, 2009
It may even be the oga that gave the poor girl belle.
Men can be wicked
Re: Asaba: House Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Buries Him In Shallow Grave by tpiah: 1:37am On May 15, 2009
lord have mercy!
Re: Asaba: House Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Buries Him In Shallow Grave by ifyalways(f): 4:33am On May 15, 2009
Thank God the baby was rescued and i wish they dont give him back to the girl.
The girl is wicked angry extremely wicked angry angry
It took her time to dig a grave,she cud have just dumped the baby outrightly,why try buring the baby alive?
Re: Asaba: House Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Buries Him In Shallow Grave by Oxone(m): 5:40am On May 15, 2009
how did the girl get pregnant & carried it to term without her guardians knowing. sad though
Re: Asaba: House Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Buries Him In Shallow Grave by MaiSuya(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2009
Oxone:

how did the girl get pregnant & carried it to term without her guardians knowing. sad though

Wondering the same thing. . .
Re: Asaba: House Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Buries Him In Shallow Grave by Ndipe(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2009
You guys never know, the story might even be fabricated. Some journalists are known for that.
Re: Asaba: House Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Buries Him In Shallow Grave by ekakids(f): 12:08am On May 16, 2009
its very possible to hide a pregnancy till delivery without the madam knowing about it.my sister:s hose help got pregnant for a driver and my sis did not know untill it was seven month,and she got to know about it when some clothes were found in her school bag which she wanted to were at school to go for an abortion.thank GOD the baby is save and well.i wonder who fathered the child
Re: Asaba: House Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Buries Him In Shallow Grave by MrCrackles(m): 12:12am On May 16, 2009
I am sure some bastards bleeped the girl and impregnated her, leaving her to pick the pieces! undecided

Only God knows! undecided sad
Re: Asaba: House Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Buries Him In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 1:19am On May 16, 2009
the question that we should ask is what would make a young girl decide to KILL her infant child?! i guess the discovery of the pregnancy was an inconvenient to her and maybe the "baby father" whoever that may be!

(1) (Reply)

Loving A Man / Am Scared Of Marriage / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.