Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Am Scared Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Scared Of Marriage (1245 Views)

**Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / Any Word Of Advice To Those Scared Of Getting Married? / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared Of Marriage by dealordea(m): 1:07am On May 07, 2012
Marriage: these gives me a lot of heart ache everyday when I come across different type of topics been open by member's, be it molestation, se.x starvation,partner trying to create room to understand each other, fighting for dominance, been patient for the other partner, cheating because one partner is not doing is part or the partner is seeing as a taboo due to weight or laziness or financial problems and loads to count of!!! When I read this, It makes me feel like, its this all marriage about Why do some people purnish theirself for the sake of marriage? Been in my late 20's, it makes me scared even though am not a coward, its makes me feel like am making final will just for God to sign me into a trouble nation of mind!!! I know some people would probably say, marriage is a sweet institution where u learn a lot but come to think of it, what happen to the courtship before the marriage, people always claim they are best of friends, they know each other's limit but when marriage is finally involve, they just turn to a beast over night and turn the other partner into a prey which they could toy with just because. He/she is finally my

I read a post on here some few months ago about a certain lady trying to safe her marriage from going down the drain despite the fact that, her husband is beaten the hell out of her everyday making.her to land in hospital on every occassion they had misunderstanding and yet, the religious aspect is involve where her pastor keep assuring her that everything will be fine which she eventually lost her life the so called beast her husband and it got me thinking, has marriage turn to a slave-market?

I have to be honest, religion has turn people into a weakling, it has bring down some people confidence to have a say of what they want in the marriage, it is not a do or die affair again and I will say I am one of those that cherish marriage a lot but the type of marriage people practice this days doesn't help the young's once to go into early marriage again, in the late 60s,70s, 80s, people in their young age gets married with self respect and literally good culture of mind of respecting and loving each other till death do us apart and even after life but its not just so!! hypocrites are too many in marriage and it makes me wanna resolve to been a single father cos am scared of dieing young when have got many great years ahead of me.

So I want to ask you all, why does people turn theirself into slave for the sake of marriage, why does people act badly and turn into a beast for the sake of dominance in marriage!!!

Peace out
Re: Am Scared Of Marriage by ATMC(f): 2:37am On May 07, 2012
There r so many factors dt can make a marriage not to work. Some of these r pple oriented while others r culture oriented but then there's d factor dt has been neglected for a while by pple nd dt is d fact dt some pple r born to remain single. Most pple r not suppose to marry but cos of ignorance they dabble into marriage nd end up ruining their partner. D most important thing in this life is to live a fulfilled life whether single or married...to live a fulfilled life entails fulfilling one's purpose for coming into this world. Before u marry, make sure u r called to marry.
Re: Am Scared Of Marriage by moremi2008(m): 2:45am On May 07, 2012
deal_ordea: Marriage: these gives me a lot of heart ache everyday when I come across different type of topics been open by member's, be it molestation, se.x starvation,partner trying to create room to understand each other, fighting for dominance, been patient for the other partner, cheating because one partner is not doing is part or the partner is seeing as a taboo due to weight or laziness or financial problems and loads to count of!!! When I read this, It makes me feel like, its this all marriage about Why do some people purnish theirself for the sake of marriage? Been in my late 20's, it makes me scared even though am not a coward, its makes me feel like am making final will just for God to sign me into a trouble nation of mind!!! I know some people would probably say, marriage is a sweet institution where u learn a lot but come to think of it, what happen to the courtship before the marriage, people always claim they are best of friends, they know each other's limit but when marriage is finally involve, they just turn to a beast over night and turn the other partner into a prey which they could toy with just because. He/she is finally my

I read a post on here some few months ago about a certain lady trying to safe her marriage from going down the drain despite the fact that, her husband is beaten the hell out of her everyday making.her to land in hospital on every occassion they had misunderstanding and yet, the religious aspect is involve where her pastor keep assuring her that everything will be fine which she eventually lost her life the so called beast her husband and it got me thinking, has marriage turn to a slave-market?

I have to be honest, religion has turn people into a weakling, it has bring down some people confidence to have a say of what they want in the marriage, it is not a do or die affair again and I will say I am one of those that cherish marriage a lot but the type of marriage people practice this days doesn't help the young's once to go into early marriage again, in the late 60s,70s, 80s, people in their young age gets married with self respect and literally good culture of mind of respecting and loving each other till death do us apart and even after life but its not just so!! hypocrites are too many in marriage and it makes me wanna resolve to been a single father cos am scared of dieing young when have got many great years ahead of me.

So I want to ask you all, why does people turn theirself into slave for the sake of marriage, why does people act badly and turn into a beast for the sake of dominance in marriage!!!

Peace out

What exactly is your point? You are barely making any sense. You are scared of marriage? Then don't fcking get married. Nobody has put a gun to your head.

ps - Instead of worrying about marriage, you might want to invest in a private English tutor. Your command of the language is not the best. Good luck! grin
Re: Am Scared Of Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 6:34am On May 07, 2012
moremi2008:

What exactly is your point? You are barely making any sense. You are scared of marriage? Then don't fcking get married. Nobody has put a gun to your head.

ps - Instead of worrying about marriage, you might want to invest in a private English tutor. Your command of the language is not the best. Good luck! grin

You have added to his worries by advising him. His question is that why do people make marriage difficult however, I guess it was his fears that affected his command of english language.
Re: Am Scared Of Marriage by moremi2008(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2012
GboyegaD:

You have added to his worries by advising him. His question is that why do people make marriage difficult however, I guess it was his fears that affected his command of english language.

LOL! Really? Nah so marriage dey panji am? Wahala dey!

This is clearly a spiritual attack. I recommend a 7-day biribiri fast; the fear go jump out! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Scared Of Marriage by EfemenaXY: 10:14am On May 07, 2012
moremi2008:

GBAM!! grin

And here I am wondering where my headache suddenly came from...lol!
Re: Am Scared Of Marriage by taryour(f): 12:09pm On May 07, 2012
moremi2008:

Lol. moremi i tire for u ooo.
Re: Am Scared Of Marriage by dealordea(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2012
moremi2008:

Another idiotic dude on family section!! I checked your profile but nothing tangible was posted except creating a nuisance respond to people's topic...
Re: Am Scared Of Marriage by moremi2008(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2012
deal_ordea:
Another idiotic dude on family section!! I checked your profile but nothing tangible was posted except creating a nuisance respond to people's topic...

Hahaha! I am glad you did your research and now know about me. I am a fool's nightmare. Don't annoy me oh! grin grin grin grin

PS - I see that the bad English isn't a one-time thing. E ya! Pele. You should have paid attention in school. Now, your English haunts the universe with a foul smell.
Re: Am Scared Of Marriage by tasandra: 12:56pm On May 07, 2012
@Opok noted undecided
Re: Am Scared Of Marriage by dealordea(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2012
moremi2008:

Hahaha! I am glad you did your research and now know about me. I am a fool's nightmare. Don't annoy me oh! grin grin grin grin

PS - I see that the bad English isn't a one-time thing. E ya! Pele. You should have paid attention in school. Now, your English haunts the universe with a foul smell.

If you don't do foolish things while you're young, you won't have anything to smile about when you're old. I wonder when u will stop!!! grin
grin
Re: Am Scared Of Marriage by stepo707: 1:44pm On May 07, 2012
For me am not scared of marriage but scared of marrying the wrong person.How i wish i can just see ina vision or Trance my missing rib,all of this would just be easier than Dating.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Escape As Baby Falls In Front Of Lorry After Crash / Real Nigerian Housewives Of UK: Prevent Skin Bleaching Affecting Children / Passengers Turned Against Mobile Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.