Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! (2276 Views)

Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! / SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary / FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by MetroBoomin: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
have seen countless threads by biafrans about how security agencies were withdrawing abi na running when the protest was ongoing,wait...make them block protesters with vehicle abi roadblocks? has there been any strict and explicit order from the Government to actually halt the protest? NO!....them give una freedom to do una protest una no go let security agents be,if them open fire now una go shout persecution,the funny thing be say if war breaks out now,na south east go be the battlezone,Buhari will still be in Abuja sipping kunu while south east lavishes in what comes out of war.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by Rose2014: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Alas Another Yoruba man opens a Biafra advisory thread

Predict the next Yoruba moniker to open a Biafra thread and win N100 recharge card

Text PREDICT to 2541 for a chance to win

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

Predict the next Yoruba moniker to open a Biafra thread and win N100 recharge card

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by Rose2014: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

cheesy grin

Have you sent PREDICT to 2541? cheesy cheesy

I greet u boss lady

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by Movic1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

E be like say cheesy U see free wifi or free mb use today gringrin. U jst dey reply every posts/comments. U dey Vex o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

Have you sent PREDICT to 2541? cheesy cheesy

I greet u boss lady

I'm on it. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by Rose2014: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Movic1:

E be like say cheesy U see free wifi or free mb use today gringrin. U jst dey reply every posts/comments. U dey Vex o grin grin

Yes o
If na u see free wifi nko?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by Rose2014: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

I'm on it. cheesy

Well done Dear
There's no limit to how many times you can send cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by Futureleader1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

hehehehehehe omo see finishing ooo...

Abeg I don predict ooo

Useless bunch of yoruba op(s)

#biafra we know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

Well done Dear
There's no limit to how many times you can send cheesy

Really? Wow that's good to hear.
Let's go there embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by Rose2014: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Futureleader1:
hehehehehehe omo see finishing ooo...

Abeg I don predict ooo

Useless bunch of yoruba op(s)

#biafra we know

One entry recorded

More expected cheesy
Btw u can send as many as you want cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by bodeloja: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
ABUJA AND LAGOS ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE TARGET.

ABI U THINK WE DONT HAVE CHILDREN WHO CAN DO THIS? THINK AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by MetroBoomin: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

Doesn't stop buhari from sipping kunu when war breaks out in the south east.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by MetroBoomin: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
bodeloja:
ABUJA AND LAGOS ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE TARGET.

ABI U THINK WE DONT HAVE CHILDREN WHO CAN DO THIS? THINK AGAIN.
you're right,after launching 2 or 3 missiles,the war is over,biafra has been granted,no single casualties in south east.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by BaddieKay(f): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
U guys should alow d south east worry about their problems

9 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by DaBullIT(m): 5:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Leave them o , let them continue
Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 10, 2015
With all this now, when will an Igbo become the president of Nigeria, which region in nigeria will trust the south east region again, who will bring his multibilion investment to the south east?? they have succefully relegated them selves again, for the sake of peace don't call for or start a war the outcome will be dissapointing to you guys, need I remind you that if the Hausa/Fulani should come out and protest like these in population they are X10, in destruction X52 in aggressiveness X70, what if the yorubas buy new kobokos imagine the flogging which will lead to formatting/loss of Brains.
Biafra I know is not coming in the next 6000 years. Just go back to ur dens.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by EternalTruths: 6:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Kingsolex1:
With all this now, when will an Igbo become the president of Nigeria, which region in nigeria will trust the south east region again, who will bring his multibilion investment to the south east?? they have succefully relegated them selves again, for the sake of peace don't call for or start a war the outcome will be dissapointing to you guys, need I remind you that if the Hausa/Fulani should come out and protest like these in population they are X10, in destruction X52 in aggressiveness X70, what if the yorubas buy new kobokos imagine the flogging which will lead to formatting/loss of Brains.
Biafra I know is not coming in the next 6000 years. Just go back to ur dens.

Biafrans are not as foolish as your people who sold their freedom for a plate of presidency

Keep your presidency we want Biafra. cool

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by kernel501: 6:19am On Nov 10, 2015
MetroBoomin:
Doesn't stop buhari from sipping kunu when war breaks out in the south east.

if the oil pipeline is blown up how will you feed talk more of buying arms...hahaha.
Niger Delta will never support Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by osazeeblue01: 6:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Till then.
Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by MetroBoomin: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2015
kernel501:

if the oil pipeline is blown up how will you feed talk more of buying arms...hahaha.
Niger Delta will never support Nigeria again.
if pipeline is blown,it will affect everybody na,it means no more export,buh FG has money reserves to purchase whatever they want,if war breaks out,lots of easterners will die mehn,this is suicide,biafrans don't even have aerial advantage,no fighter jets etc,buh Nigeria has all these things, armored tanks,9ja jets go just dey hover around on the eastern sky,bombing targets, have been through the whole east,there is no potential weapon here.
Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by BushidoBlue(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Rose2014:

PREDICT - IlekeHD

Oya send me my recharge card.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by kernel501: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2015
MetroBoomin:
if pipeline is blown,it will affect everybody na,it means no more export,buh FG has money reserves to purchase whatever they want,if war breaks out,lots of easterners will die mehn,this is suicide,biafrans don't even have aerial advantage,no fighter jets etc,buh Nigeria has all these things, armored tanks,9ja jets go just dey hover around on the eastern sky,bombing targets, have been through the whole east,there is no potential weapon here.

Nigeria government couldn't buy arms to fight Boko haram with little budget of N73 billion, less than 50,000 fighters.
Sanction against buying arms is still hanging on Nigeria.
Secondly, any war will give Boko Haram space to over run the North like what happened in Syria.
Niger Deltans will have a chance to hurt Nigeria.
Nigeria can't enjoy the support of the world again, remember radio and biafra is based in britain.

Regarding the money you said nigeria has, please check nigeria reserve before commenting, why are they owing?

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by MetroBoomin: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2015
kernel501:

Nigeria government couldn't buy arms to fight Boko haram with little budget of N73 billion, less than 50,000 fighters.
Sanction against buying arms is still hanging on Nigeria.
Secondly, any war will give Boko Haram space to over run the North like what happened in Syria.
Niger Deltans will have a chance to hurt Nigeria.
Nigeria can't enjoy the support of the world again, remember radio and biafra is based in britain.

Regarding the money you said nigeria has, please check nigeria reserve before commenting, why are they owing?
nobody says Nigeria won't be hurt,in war,everybody will be hurt,the strong and the weak,buh how many igbos will die during the war? you sef might not escape death,well sha....unless if y'all ready to sacrifice lives of una people, economic setback, destruction of properties.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by kernel501: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2015
MetroBoomin:
nobody says Nigeria won't be hurt,in war,everybody will be hurt,the strong and the weak,buh how many igbos will die during the war? you sef might not escape death,well sha....unless if y'all ready to sacrifice lives of una people, economic setback, destruction of properties.

Now since you now agree with me that both sides will not go unhurt, why must Nigeria stand against our independence, even when UN charter recognises people choice as to independence.

Is it by force to be together?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by MetroBoomin: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
kernel501:

Now since you now agree with me that both sides will not go unhurt, why must Nigeria stand against our independence, even when UN charter recognises people choice as to independence.

Is it by force to be together?
guy when I say the both sides will go unhurt, I don't mean at the same degree,Nigeria will be hurt a little buh biafra is gonna be doomed,in fact nothing go even happen to Nigeria,cos FG will only be sending troops to the east and biafrans will be playing the defensive part, that's why I said the east will be the battlezone, lots of innocent easterners will be killed,cos you can't send troops to fight rebels without no civilian casualties,cos bullets go dey fly anyhow,the only part of Nigeria una go hurt are the soldiers being sent there, and don't tell me una go infiltrate Nigeria,cos I'm sure buhari no go allow biafran rebels pass Niger bridge
Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by kernel501: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
MetroBoomin:
guy when I say the both sides will go unhurt, I don't mean at the same degree,Nigeria will be hurt a little buh biafra is gonna be doomed,in fact nothing go even happen to Nigeria,cos FG will only be sending troops to the east and biafrans will be playing the defensive part, that's why I said the east will be the battlezone, lots of innocent easterners will be killed,cos you can't send troops to fight rebels without no civilian casualties,cos bullets go dey fly anyhow,the only part of Nigeria una go hurt are the soldiers being sent there, and don't tell me una go infiltrate Nigeria,cos I'm sure buhari no go allow biafran rebels pass Niger bridge

Education is essential, use Google to search "Nigeria-Biafra casualties", simply read the account on Wikipedia that will tell you who suffered military wise. Using hungry can never happen again,if you know the rules governing modern warfare.
Boko Haram will over-run North immediately,and Niger Delta will blow up all pipelines forcing you into hunger...hahaha.
Remember European states can't help any Islamic state against the Christian now.

WHEN PRES. BUHARI SAID NIGERIA IS BROKE YOU THINK HE WAS JOKING, IF CANT AFFORD TO PAY SALARIES, CAN YOU AFFORD TO WAR?
WE MADE ALL OUR WEAPONS LOCALLY & FOUGHT THE WORLD FOR THREE YEARS. NOW YOU DON'T HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE WORLD AGAIN,DON'T MESS WITH US. EVEN THE MIDDLE BELT IS NO SURE BET,NIGER DELTA IS WAITING FOR OUR CALL.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by sherrylo: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
MetroBoomin:
have seen countless threads by biafrans about how security agencies were withdrawing abi na running when the protest was ongoing,wait...make them block protesters with vehicle abi roadblocks? has there been any strict and explicit order from the Government to actually halt the protest? NO!....them give una freedom to do una protest una no go let security agents be,if them open fire now una go shout persecution,the funny thing be say if war breaks out now,na south east go be the battlezone,Buhari will still be in Abuja sipping kunu while south east lavishes in what comes out of war.

True but them no go hear

1 Like

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by MetroBoomin: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
kernel501:

Education is essential, use Google to search "Nigeria-Biafra casualties", simply read the account on Wikipedia that will tell you who suffered military wise. Using hungry can never happen again,if you know the rules governing modern warfare.
Boko Haram will over-run North immediately,and Niger Delta will blow up all pipelines forcing you into hunger...hahaha.
Remember European states can't help any Islamic state against the Christian now.

WHEN PRES. BUHARI SAID NIGERIA IS BROKE YOU THINK HE WAS JOKING, IF CANT AFFORD TO PAY SALARIES, CAN YOU AFFORD TO WAR?
WE MADE ALL OUR WEAPONS LOCALLY & FOUGHT THE WORLD FOR THREE YEARS. NOW YOU DON'T HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE WORLD AGAIN,DON'T MESS WITH US. EVEN THE MIDDLE BELT IS NO SURE BET,NIGER DELTA IS WAITING FOR OUR CALL.
Guy you well so? you will blow up pipelines? if you blow up pipelines hunger go kill una too na,how can you export oil when pipelines have been vandalized? so my guy,it will affect both Nigeria and una Biafra,and besides we're not talking of military casualties,we're talking of civilian casualties

I notice you guys issuing warning that biafra of then isn't the biafra of now,same as Nigeria of then isn't the Nigeria of now!, u think you've improved, buh have you given a thought about your rival?

why una dey take risk of genocide? wondering.
Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by kernel501: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
MetroBoomin:
Guy you well so? you will blow up pipelines? if you blow up pipelines hunger go kill una too na,how can you export oil when pipelines have been vandalized? so my guy,it will affect both Nigeria and una Biafra,and besides we're not talking of military casualties,we're talking of civilian casualties

I notice you guys issuing warning that biafra of then isn't the biafra of now,same as Nigeria of then isn't the Nigeria of now!, u think you've improved, buh have you given a thought about your rival?

why una dey take risk of genocide? wondering.

Actually l thought you had decency, asking me if am sick, l guess is a compliment.

You sounded a little out of tune, when you said blowing the pipeline will affect Nigeria and Biafra, were we getting food,money or arms free Nigeria treasury during the war? the answer is NO!.

You hurt our civilian population again, why haven't Buhari ask police or army to shoot the protesters, you think this is 1960...hahaha, that is what we want,just kill and say bye to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by MetroBoomin: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
kernel501:

Actually l thought you had decency, asking me if am sick, l guess is a compliment.

You sounded a little out of tune, when you said blowing the pipeline will affect Nigeria and Biafra, were we getting food,money or arms free Nigeria treasury during the war? the answer is NO!.

You hurt our civilian population again, why haven't Buhari ask police or army to shoot the protesters, you think this is 1960...hahaha, that is what we want,just kill and say bye to Nigeria.
Buhari just doesn't want to draw the first line, he wouldn't want to hear statement like "Buhari started it" so he's just keeping his cool,acting democratical,He is just waiting for you guys to cross the line.
Re: Biafrans,enough Of This Boasting Abeg! by kernel501: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
MetroBoomin:
Buhari just doesn't want to draw the first line, he wouldn't want to hear statement like "Buhari started it" so he's just keeping his cool,acting democratical,He is just waiting for you guys to cross the line.

FRIEND HIT THE LIBRARY. THESE ARE THE NAMES OF PRESIDENTS THAT ORDERED THE MILITARY TO SHOOT THE CIVILIAN POPULATION AND ENDED BY THEMSELVES.
1. SADAN HUSSEIN OF IRAQ
2.MUBARACK OF EGYPT
3. FORMER IVORY COAST PRESIDENT NOW IN HAGUE(PRISON)
4. CHARLES TALOR- HAGUE(PRISON)
5. GADAFFI OF LIBYA- DEAD
AND MANY MORE.

KILL THEM AND KISS NIGERIA GOOD BYE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ode George, Former Governor Odili Got N100M Each From National Security Adviser / Million Dollar Soak Away Story A Lie, See Source Of Real Picture / Why The Yorubas Should Stop Ritual Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.