Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! (1203 Views)

Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke / Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah / Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2017
Igbo is clear out of what they claimed to be!
igbo wear facial tribal marks but and claimed they weren't have!
igbo claimed they were business moguls but they were not in the first 10 richest in Africa!
igbo claimed to be Jew but they claimed the ownership of land in Africa!
igbo claimed as the land lord but were the most accommodated people everywhere in the world!
Few aliens live in igbo land but igbo claimed they were the most accommodation of the people in the world!
igbo claimed to be religious tolerant but no other religious than their's is allow in their region!
igbo claimed to be christian but they practice Judaism!
igbo claimed to be Biafran but with Nigerian citizenship!
igbo claimed to be white but they were black as black!
igbo hates others but claimed other hate them!
igbo dominate everything but claimed been marginalized!
igbo is the first president of Nigeria but claimed they never hold the sit!
But who knows the real face of igbo?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by Debaddest(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2017
So what is the point you're trying to make?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Debaddest:
So what is the point you're trying to make?
...that the sun shine that igbo boast of, and the sun ray in the biafran flag, was taken from their origin of their facial trbal marks of their ancestor!
eye as sun
tribal marks rounded the eye as sun rays!
you get it right?
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by Debaddest(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2017
oladeebo:

...that the sun shine that igbo boast of, and the sun ray in the biafran flag, was taken from their origin of their facial trbal marks of their ancestor!
eye as sun
tribal marks rounded the eye as sun rays!
you get it right?
Please go back to sleep

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by madone: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Debaddest:

Please go back to sleep
dont hush the OP guy let him speak abi no be freedom of speech we dey again. Ehhh OP fire on abeg next point........we re reading along..
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2017
madone:
dont hush the OP guy let him speak abi no be freedom of speech we dey again. Ehhh OP fire on abeg next point........we re reading along..
do you know igbo didn't have kingdom non empire as they were claiming in their twist history of 21 century?
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Debaddest:

Please go back to sleep
Do you know, When all Nigeria was ruled by colonial master by Indirect rule, igbo was ruled Directly because they can't produced a single leader that will lead them!
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by zionmade(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2017
oladeebo:

Do you know, When all Nigeria was ruled by colonial master by Indirect rule, igbo was ruled Directly because they can produce a single leader that will lead them!
Wen I read posts from u, Ipobexposed and Ipobarecriminals, I weep for this generation. What level of frustration and joblessness can reduce a young man like u to an ardent tribal bigot.
u re Yoruba because u were born one d same with an Ibo, if u were born an Ibo u will be on the other side. Have urself Wat good all these tribal bigotry has done to ur life. Do u know if u spend half of the time meant for all these rubbish into research and article writing, u never can tell where u will see urself in the next 5 yrs.
I did wat u re doing until I had the opportunity of freely accommodating a Yoruba person for an exam, instantly all dat changed.
Am giving my piece of advice try to channel ur energy into something better, I am pained to see young men like u languish in hatred for a tribe wen that is not supposed to be ur business.
Nature/karma is a bitchh, u won't understand dat until u come into a position where all the hatred u have accumulated comes staring at ur face

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
zionmade:

Wen I read posts from u, Ipobexposed and Ipobarecriminals, I weep for this generation. What level of frustration and joblessness can reduce a young man like u to an ardent tribal bigot.
u re Yoruba because u were born one d same with an Ibo, if u were born an Ibo u will be on the other side. Have urself Wat good all these tribal bigotry has done to ur life. Do u know if u spend half of the time meant for all these rubbish into research and article writing, u never can tell where u will see urself in the next 5 yrs.
I did wat u re doing until I had the opportunity of freely accommodating a Yoruba person for an exam, instantly all dat changed.
Am giving my piece of advice try to channel ur energy into something better, I am pained to see young men like u languish in hatred for a tribe wen that is not supposed to be ur business.
Nature/karma is a bitchh, u won't understand dat until u come into a position where all the hatred u have accumulated comes staring at ur face
you advice me to abandon my beloved dear country?
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
quid:
cheesy cheesy wink
yio bale o
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
quid:
cheesy cheesy wink
do you know what igbo mean in Yoruba?
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
oladeebo:

do you know what igbo mean in Yoruba?
There is ìgbò, ígbó, ìgbó, ị́gbọ́
etc etc etc

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
quid:

There is ìgbò, ígbó, ìgbó, ị́gbọ́
etc etc etc
that once again proof me right
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
oladeebo:
[s]Igbo is clear out of what they claimed to be!
igbo claimed they were business moguls but they were not in the first 10 richest in Africa!
igbo claimed as the land lord but were the most accommodated people everywhere in the world!
Few aliens live in igbo land but igbo claimed they were the most accommodation of the people in the world!
igbo claimed to be religious tolerant but no other religious than their's is allow in their region!
But who knows the real face of igbo? [/s]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
oladeebo:

that once again proof me right
Support Biafra and quit mis-yarning on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by conductor2: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
[s]
oladeebo:
Igbo is clear out of what they claimed to be!
But who knows the real face of igbo?

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
quid:

Support Biafra and quit mis-yarning on Nairaland
pls pls
am concern about the life of this inocent Nigerian girl,
don't destroyed her life,
she is born Nigerian.
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
oladeebo:

pls pls
am concern about the life of this inocent Nigerian girl,
don't destroyed her life,
she is born Nigerian.
Tell that to Ankio Briggs cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by madone: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
oladeebo:

do you know igbo didn't have kingdom non empire as they were claiming in their twist history of 21 century?
go on boss
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
oladeebo:

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
oladeebo:

Have u heard about Arochukwu
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Have u heard about Arochukwu
never in my life!
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=quid post=58315318][/quote]
but have you direct this to kanu/ipob!
or they ignore it!
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
quid:

Tell that to cheesy cheesy

Ankio Briggs knows the right of children!
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=sean1000x post=58313142][/quote]
Lost tribe of Africa!
Do you know your real face!
the face of the rising sun

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
oladeebo:

never in my life!

If u never heard about that kingdom, Then there's no reason for u to stage such discussions about igbos.
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
PrecisionFx:

If u never heard about that kingdom, Then there's no reason for u to stage such discussions about igbos.
but why I hear of all other kingdoms and empires?
and why igbo is directly ruled by white
Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by chibuzorAbia: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tell dem OP, Igo people have no history, no culture, no Kingdom, no empire, no nothing.

You cannot find any old or ancient city in igboland. Jungle people, can't you see how they behave?

Yes they were ruled directly by the British since no leader was found amongst them.

Don't believe that Arochukwu cork and bull stories o!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Were Different From What They Were Boasting To Be! by oladeebo: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
Tell dem OP, Igo people have no history, no culture, no Kingdom, no empire, no nothing.

You cannot find any old or ancient city in igboland. Jungle people, can't you see how they behave?

Yes they were ruled directly by the British since no leader was found amongst them.

Don't believe that Arochukwu cork and bull stories o!
good of you
blessing

(1) (Reply)

The Fake Pictures Of Buhari -ffk / Islamization: CAN Is Manifesting Symptoms Of 'orubebemantis' - MURIC / Buhari's Visit To South East Further Proved That Ipob Are Just Chest Beaters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.