Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) (9811 Views)

Buhari Viewing The Aeromagnetic Map Of The Nickel Discovery (Pic) / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by kingsman66(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2015
Nice bro we are strongly behind you biafra must be
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by lmm4real: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Voy:
so u don dey trip for ma head tai tai

Gay Alert.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Elnino4ladies: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Lol..am i seeing part of benue there?..jokers!

5 Likes

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by laudate: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
Lol..am i seeing part of benue there?..jokers!

Don't mind dem!! sad They are always dreaming of territorial expansion. That was the same way they included Warri and Ughelli in their map. The numbskull that drew that map was high on ogogoro when he included those two towns there. Nonsense! angry

Validated:
Perhaps Colonized. You either accept it or you relocate to Adamawa anyway.
"You would have a say at referendum, but majority would have their way" - APCgrin grin grin

It is your Biafra that would be colonised, not Warri and Ughelli. They have nothing in common with you people, yet you keep dragging them along with you using every flimsy excuse. Did they at any point in time, give your people permission to include their land, in your map?

They have nothing in common with you, so please pocket your referendum and divert your land grabbing tactics, elsewhere. Greedy people!! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Coolabbie: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:
This constituent of this map is the more reason Biafra will still be a mirage. Biafra is an Igbo project, it should entirely be an Igbo map.
There is no way people will be minority in a big Nigeria and still want to be minority in a small Biafra.
Moving from frying pan to fire.
God forbid!

5 Likes

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by flyingdutchman(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2015
Your Fada!!!

1 Like

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by trapQ: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2015
why didn't the op speak for the Igbo tribe alone?? are urhobos/efiks/ijaws etc Igbo speaking??

hypocrite. you lots should speak for only yourselves too and desist from adding other tribes to your map.
kingzizzy:

On behalf of who? Speak for your tribe and not others. That's how some you carved the western Igbos (Delta Igbos) into your so called Niger Delta and you think us Igbos will let that stand?

This map above is just a proposal of what Biafra will look like. This map is where the SS/SE referendum will hold. When the time comes, those of you who are not happy with Biafra should vote to remain in Nigeria. Biafra is not by force

1 Like

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Themonster: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2015
ObidikeObinna:

Becoming very boring

Please be more imaginative

old troll never die grin tongue
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Themonster: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:
This constituent of this map is the more reason Biafra will still be a mirage. Biafra is an Igbo project, it should entirely be an Igbo map.
There is no way people will be minority in a big Nigeria and still want to be minority in a small Biafra.
[/s]

trash trash trash
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by kingzizzy: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2015
trapQ:
why didn't the op speak for the Igbo tribe alone?? is urhobos/efiks/ijaws etc Igbo speaking??

hypocrite. you lots should speak for only yourselves too and desist from adding other tribes to your map.

I already answered that question. The map is nothing but a proposal of where a referendum should be held. When the time comes, if you are not happy with Biafra, encourage your people to vote to stay in Nigeria and they will be removed from the map. What is difficult to understand here?
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by laudate: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
kingzizzy:

I already answered that question. The map is nothing but a proposal of where a referendum should be held. When the time comes, if you are not happy with Biafra, encourage your people to vote to stay in Nigeria and they will be removed from the map. What is difficult to understand here?

Keep your silly, twisted, ridiculous proposal to yourselves, you land grabbers. Without their permission, you are including Warri, Ughelli and other non-Igbo areas into your map. May God punish whoever drew that rubbish, if he does not erase those towns from your fake map! angry

7 Likes

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by simplycarro: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themonster:
[s][/s]

trash trash trash
While not write your own trash, flathheaded morron.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Themonster: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:

While not write your own trash, flathheaded morron.
[/s]
more trash from a vagabond tongue
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by simplycarro: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themonster:
[/s]
[s]more trash from a vagabond
tongue
Just like the way your father was malnourished by lack of Nigeria food during the last war, you also will be starved. grin cheesy
I wish you Biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Themonster: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:

Just like the way your father was malnourished by lack of Nigeria food during the last war, you also will be starved. grin cheesy
I wish you Biafra.
[/s]

more trashy trashy from a vagabond tongue
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by simplycarro: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themonster:
[s][/s]

more trashy trashy from a vagabond tongue
Biafra, starvation, that is your destiny. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by vicblaise(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Just because of the oil in the country that is bringing about this, an average easterner believes that he is wiser than any body. but it is so pathetic how a single individual would incite people to go and get themselves killed. my brothers; "life no get part 2,use your head well well. Good luck to those that will use their head and hard luck to those that will die for nothing 'Soldier go soldier come barrack still remains grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Themonster: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:

Biafra, starvation, that is your destiny. cheesy grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash from a vagabond
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Brijet(f): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
kingzizzy:

On behalf of who? Speak for your tribe and not others. That's how some you carved the western Igbos (Delta Igbos) into your so called Niger Delta and you think us Igbos will let that stand?

This map above is just a proposal of what Biafra will look like. This map is where the SS/SE referendum will hold. When the time comes, those of you who are not happy with Biafra should vote to remain in Nigeria. Biafra is not by force

is it the delta igbos who claim that not igbos?
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by kingzizzy: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
laudate:

Keep your silly, twisted, ridiculous proposal to yourselves, you land grabbers. Without their permission, you are including Warri, Ughelli and other non-Igbo areas into your map. May God punish whoever drew that rubbish, if he does not erase those towns from your fake map! angry

This Ibadan man that wants to die on top of Biafran matter. Why don't you just get a tatoo of "I love Biafra" on your forehead so you can rest.
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Brijet(f): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
On behalf of the great ughelli kingdom, we refuse to be among the struggle for biafra.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by simplycarro: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themonster:

Nonsense trash from a vagabond
The useless goat you call father is the vagabond, a bastard fathered by rampaging Chadian mercenaries during the Biafran war.

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Themonster: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:

The useless goat you call father is the vagabond, a bastard fathered by rampaging Chadian mercenaries during the Biafran war.
[/s]
trash trash trash from a product of dog's sperm
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by simplycarro: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themonster:

My father and mother are products of dog's sperm

Pele. Your life is screwed grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by kingzizzy: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Brijet:

is it the delta igbos who claim that not igbos?

Doesn't matter if you call them Chinese Igbos, Igbo is Igbo.
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Themonster: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

Pele. my life is screwed because am a product of dog's sperm grin cheesy
ok
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by simplycarro: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themonster:
My mother was raped by dogs
That is the reason you sound like a dog. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Themonster: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

That is the reason I sound like a dog. because am a product of dog's sperm cheesy
grin
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by simplycarro: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themonster:
grin mum is a great fan and a,fuxck partner with the dogs on our street

Your r mum must throughly be disgusting grin

1 Like

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Kirigidi(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:
My bro, dis is exactly wat I hav bin tellin them (Igbo Biafra Agiators) but they refusd to listen to voice of reasonin or common sense. They hav also refusd to take correctn because d main agenda hidden behind dia persistnt calls for Biafra is greed; to exploit us Niger-Deltans. We hav reminded them severaly dat as long as Igbos ar afraid to go alone wit dia Biafra project but rather want to force us non-Igbo Niger-Deltans into dia proposd country against our wish, Biafra wil continu to remain a mere dream; far removd frm reality. If Igbos realy want dia Biafra to succeed, they hav to re-draw dia map nd make it an "only-Igbo" country, nd not by trickishly tryin to annex d lands of d minorities witout dia consent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by simplycarro: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kirigidi:
My bro, dis is exactly wat I hav bin tellin them (Igbo Biafra Agiators) but they refusd to listen to voice of reasonin or common sense. They hav also refusd to take correctn because d main agenda hidden behind dia persistnt calls for Biafra is greed; to exploit us Niger-Deltans. We hav reminded them severaly dat as long as Igbos ar afraid to go alone wit dia Biafra project but rather want to force us non-Igbo Niger-Deltans into dia proposd country against our wish, Biafra wil continu to remain a mere dream; far removd frm reality. If Igbos realy want dia Biafra to succeed, they hav to re-draw dia map nd make it an "only-Igbo" country, nd not by trickishly tryin to annex d lands of d minorities witout dia consent.
Forget them, it won't happen. They are nothing but land and resource thieves grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Themonster: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

my mum must throughly be disgusting because she forks dogs grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Indicts NNPC For Illegal Fuel Subsidy, Orders N216bn Refund / Fr Mbaka Through Multi-life Extends His Charity & Empowerment Programme 2 Ituku / 9th NASS: Battle For Majority Leader In House Of Reps Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.