Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) (9818 Views)

Buhari Viewing The Aeromagnetic Map Of The Nickel Discovery (Pic) / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by simplycarro: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themonster:
Lame.
Heebooos can never be original in a billion years to come.
Go and continue to chant sai Biafra or you die, afterall you Dilector is dying in the zoo dungeon already. cheesy grin
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by jaytee01(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
kingzizzy:

This Ibadan man that wants to die on top of Biafran matter. Why don't you just get a tatoo of "I love Biafra" on your forehead so you can rest.
Why do you have to insult him? Do you think the ND minorities are interested in your Biafra madness?

I don't know about delta, rivers states but Akwa Ibom and Cross River will NEVER be part of Biafra. It is not a matter of argument but simple, widely known fact in those areas!

It is stupiiid to call everybody who disagrees with you Yoruba, it changes nothing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
The flag of Biafra must be changed from a half sun to a full risen sun because it being half can mean the sun is rising or setting.
The map needs to be readjusted abeg.
Remove all these SS states. Let them stay on their own with Nigeria and share their oil with 150million other people after we(30million) have gone. we will survive cos we have technology.
I can't wait to have a new country without Hausa/Fulani herdsmen who perpetrate all kinds of atrocities.
I can tolerate Yoruba but Hausa/Fulani murderers? Hell no!
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Voy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dnacode:
The flag of Biafra must be changed from a half sun to a full risen sun because it being half can mean the sun is rising or setting.
The map needs to be readjusted abeg.
Remove all these SS states. Let them stay on their own with Nigeria and share their oil with 150million other people after we(30million) have gone. we will survive cos we have technology.
I can't wait to have a new country without Hausa/Fulani herdsmen who perpetrate all kinds of atrocities.
I can tolerate Yoruba but Hausa/Fulani murderers? Hell no!
grin
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by ola7199: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
laudate:
What is Warri and Ughelli doing in that map?? Rubbish map!! angry
Overstepping boundaries,that's their hubby.
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by ola7199: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dnacode:
You get sense, but nevermind.... it will be full when we liberate the igbos. grin
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Themonster: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:

Lame.
Go and continue to chant sai Biafra or you die, afterall you Dilector is dying in the zoo dungeon already. cheesy grin
[/s]

trash trash trash from a product of dog's sperm
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by laudate: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
kingzizzy:
This Ibadan man that wants to die on top of Biafran matter. Why don't you just get a tatoo of "I love Biafra" on your forehead so you can rest.

Mugu!! shocked Your stupidity knows no bounds. Oya, provide proof that Laudate is from Ibadan, you supporter of land grabbers!

jaytee01:
Why do you have to insult him? Do you think the ND minorities are interested in your Biafra madness?

I don't know about delta, rivers states but Akwa Ibom and Cross River will NEVER be part of Biafra. It is not a matter of argument but simple, widely known fact in those areas!

It is stupiiid to call everybody who disagrees with you Yoruba, it changes nothing!

Don't mind him. He flunked history and geography courses in school. That is why he fails to realise there are over 150 different tribes in Nigeria, other than the Yoruba. Anyone who disagrees with their Biafran expansionist policy and territorial land grabbing, must be Yoruba, or from the South-west. See the uneducated dolts... sad
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by madenigga(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Omololu007:
omo ibo,you can't speak for the Niger delta
omo f00l, we rivers people, delta are bayelsa hv the only right before u can talk about the rest added by meer constitution amendment.
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
ola7199:

You get sense, but nevermind.... it will be full when we liberate the igbos. grin

I know you might be feeling happy with yourself because the oil n pple(SS) we agree to let go will be your possession. you might even call us losers but don't worry with the dwindling price of oil and the fact the world is going green u don't need to laugh for so long.

Also you will realize what you have done to yourselves when you suddenly begin to see yourselves under the bondage of Islam(not Hausa/Fulani as a joined tribe now but Islam as a religion) without 30million Igbos to serve as a buffer.
Then you will know who has the last laugh.
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by trapQ: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
not even an inch of my beloved delta state will go to them. Rivers people have also openly rejected them. their deluded minds won't accept reality.
jaytee01:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by deelabs(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
A Reliable Automobile Engineer @ Http://carpartsnigeria.com by deelabs: 2:41pm
JAMARNNY AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING WORKS
click http://carpartsnigeria.com/vendordetails/1820 to contact Mr BALOGUN for more details
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by trapQ: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
you answered nothing. including others in your struggle without their consent is bad. you said we should speak for our individual ethnic groups. its simple, do the same. leave others out of your struggle. if there's a referendum, they can decide.
kingzizzy:

I already answered that question. The map is nothing but a proposal of where a referendum should be held. When the time comes, if you are not happy with Biafra, encourage your people to vote to stay in Nigeria and they will be removed from the map. What is difficult to understand here?
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by kingzizzy: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
trapQ:
you answered nothing. including others in your struggle without their consent is bad. you said we should speak for our individual ethnic groups. its simple, do the same. leave others out of your struggle. if there's a referendum, they can decide.

Well, it may surprise you to know that Biafra has never been an 'Igbo only thing'. Some people want it to be, but it is not. There are many minorities in the South of Nigeria who are just as tired of Nigeria as we Igbos. There are some of them who if faced with a choice of Nigeria and Biafra, will rather go with Biafra as the lesser of two evils. Niger-Delta isn't a tribe, South-South is not a tribe, Delta state or Rivers state are not tribes. An Efik man or Ibibio man has a stronger connection with Igbos than they do with an Urohbo or Itshekiri man. The map above is the map of the lower a Nigeria and area mapped out for referendum. When the time comes, just tell your people not to participate in the referendum or to vote against it so they can stay in it. Whatever tribe you come from will not make or break Biafra. But to say that your own tribe should not be given a 'voice' to air their view would sound very silly.
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by kingzizzy: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
laudate:

Mugu!! shocked Your stupidity knows no bounds. Oya, provide proof that Laudate is from Ibadan, you supporter of land grabbers!

Don't mind him. He flunked history and geography courses in school. That is why he fails to realise there are over 150 different tribes in Nigeria, other than the Yoruba. Anyone who disagrees with their Biafran expansionist policy and territorial land grabbing, must be Yoruba, or from the South-west. See the uneducated dolts... sad

So how is the weather in the Omole axis of Ibadan today? I heard there was rain?
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by laudate: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
kingzizzy:
So how is the weather in the Omole axis of Ibadan today? I heard there was rain?

Your stupidity knows no bounds. Why are you asking about the weather?? How is that my business, you efulefu??

I have told you to provide proof that Laudate is from Ibadan. You have failed to do so. Now you are further showcasing your stupidity by asking about Omole axis of Ibadan. Is that where you live?? shocked shocked No wonder, you are still committing serious blunders on this thread. It appears your destiny is tied to Ibadan.

Ife i kwùlù kpàlù ̣ọchì. Why haven't you packed your bags and gone to Ala'Igbo to join the demonstrations in Aba, in order to actualise Biafra??

Onye eberibe!! sad The funds spent on your education was wasted. Pity. undecided
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by kingzizzy: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
laudate:

Your stupidity knows no bounds. Why are you asking about the weather?? How is that my business, you efulefu??

I have told you to provide proof that Laudate is from Ibadan. You have failed to do so. Now you are further showcasing your stupidity by asking about Omole axis of Ibadan. Is that where you live?? shocked shocked No wonder, you are still committing serious blunders on this thread. It appears your destiny is tied to Ibadan.

Ife i kwùlù kpàlù ̣ọchì. Why haven't you packed your bags and gone to Ala'Igbo to join the demonstrations in Aba, in order to actualise Biafra??

Onye eberibe!! sad The funds spent on your education was wasted. Pity. undecided

This must mean that it didn't rain in Omole after all? So much false information on the Internet these days.......

By the way, 'Chidi' your friend didn't teach you Igbo well
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by laudate: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
kingzizzy:
This must mean that it didn't rain in Omole after all? So much false information on the Internet these days.......

By the way, 'Chidi' your friend didn't teach you Igbo well

Idiot!! angry I said it before...your destiny is tied to this so-called Omole area in Ibadan. That is why you do not want to pack your bags and head for Biafra.

I bet you are one of those people that say: "My mama tell me say I be Igbo." Silly twerp! It is obvious that your spoken and written Igbo is mediocre, that is why you responded in this manner. Ask your so-called Chidi to give you tutorials, anuofia!

Onye eberibe. If you don't understand that phrase, I would be more than glad to break it down for you. undecided

Gịnī ṇà-akpā gị? What are you still waiting for?? Pack your bags and head for Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by kingzizzy: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
laudate:

Idiot!! angry I said it before...your destiny is tied to this so-called Omole area in Ibadan. That is why you do not want to pack your bags and head for Biafra.

I bet you are one of those people that say: "My mama tell me say I be Igbo." Silly twerp! It is obvious that your spoken and written Igbo is mediocre, that is why you responded in this manner. Ask your so-called Chidi to give you tutorials, anuofia!

Onye eberibe. If you don't understand that phrase, I would be more than glad to break it down for you. undecided

Gịnī ṇà-akpā gị? What are you still waiting for?? Pack your bags and head for Biafra!

If I ever visit Ibadan, how do I find Mapo Hall?
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by laudate: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
kingzizzy:

If I ever visit Ibadan, how do I find Mapo Hall?

Continue wallowing in your stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by ola7199: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dnacode:

I know you might be feeling happy with yourself because the oil n pple(SS) we agree to let go will be your possession. you might even call us losers but don't worry with the dwindling price of oil and the fact the world is going green u don't need to laugh for so long.

Also you will realize what you have done to yourselves when you suddenly begin to see yourselves under the bondage of Islam(not Hausa/Fulani as a joined tribe now but Islam as a religion) without 30million Igbos to serve as a buffer.
Then you will know who has the last laugh.

....You must be residing in Lagos. with this your calm approach.
i like you though but were you among the protest ?
Tell the truth.
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by kingzizzy: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
laudate:

Continue wallowing in your stupidity...

You couldn't even get Chidi to tell you how say that in Igbo.

But seriously, how do I get to Mapo Hall? Is it in Mapo?
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by idupaul: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Every one is free to dream of freedom
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Ozededes: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
You too can be a landlord this year , buy a plot of land at

Beachveiw Lekki (sea side) 3.5m/plot

Wood island ikorodu 900k/plot

Agbara 300k/plot

Ilaro 100k/plot

ENQUIRIES: 09097655731

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi, Lagos.

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by gigabyte13: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fake map, where is Alaba int, Ladipo market and ldumota on that map ?
It is not complete jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
ola7199:

....You must be residing in Lagos. with this your calm approach.
i like you though but were you among the protest ?
Tell the truth.

I do not live in Lagos.
Must I live in Lagos before I can be calm in my approach?
I was not part of the protest.
Do not think every Igbo was part of the protest.
I have my priorities n they come in this order;
1) Uplift the church.
2) Preserve my tribe(when a crime against humanity is committed against them.).

3 Likes

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

Lame.

LOL, some of them are also quite ignorant about the Biafra they are chanting for; I just came across this map (though not sure how reliable); apparently the said Biafra historically never existed in present day Nigeria but was located in Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Damfostopper(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
u can only draw useless map....cos ibibios in akwa ibom cannot be part of dis nonsense....op...go luk for job....wat makes akwaibom part of ur crap....are we in south east or do we speak igbo..?..i feel like drivin a sword in ur eyes...daft pipu

1 Like

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Voy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Damfostopper:
u can only draw useless map....cos ibibios in akwa ibom cannot be part of dis nonsense....op...go luk for job....wat makes akwaibom part of ur crap....are we in south east or do we speak igbo..?..i feel like drivin a sword in ur eyes...daft pipu
good moring slowpoke.. Pls wake up
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Damfostopper(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Voy:
good moring slowpoke.. Pls wake up
recieve sense daft fellow

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by Voy(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2015
gigabyte13:
Fake map, where is Alaba int, Ladipo market and ldumota on that map ?

It is not complete jare.
grin
Re: Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) by ola7199: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Dnacode:

I do not live in Lagos.
Must I live in Lagos before I can be calm in my approach?
I was not part of the protest.
Do not think every Igbo was part of the protest.
I have my priorities n they come in this order;
1) Uplift the church.
2) Preserve my tribe(when a crime against humanity is committed against them.).

You try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures / Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost / Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.