Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. (1308 Views)

Governor Samuel Ortom Kills A Snake During Inspection At River Guma (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mr Ekwueme Chinwuba, A grown man with children from Ama ozalla Egede in Udi lical government of Enugu state slaughtered by fulani herdsmen in his own village.

This one ain't hear say, I know him personally. He's from my mother's kindred in Egede.

Graphic picture, viewer discretion is advised.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by yemmynoni: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please your source
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by xpac01(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
yemmynoni:
Please your source
Read the story to the end
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by yemmynoni: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
xpac01:
Read the story to the end
e get part 2?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by eeeeeee: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Source?

That could be anybody.

And please add viewer discretion notice.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by illiad: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
We all know he is your father!
Sincere condolences

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by xpac01(m): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuna1985:
Mr Ekwueme Chinwuba, A grown man with children from Ama ozalla Egede in Udi lical government of Enugu state slaughtered by fulani herdsmen in his own village.

This one ain't hear say, I know him personally. He's from my mother's kindred in Egede.

Graphic picture, viewer discretion is advised.

Op which one come be "nice one" on the sad pix
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by xpac01(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
yemmynoni:
e get part 2?
The Op stated that he's a first hand informant... Except if he's lying though.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by raywise17(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
All dis herdsmen comot north wey grass full dey cum east very soon i d east we go get..hausa must go bag
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
xpac01:

The Op stated that he's a first hand informant... Except if he's lying though.

I know this man, I know his house, I know his shop, I know his children, I know his brothers, I can tell u that they were 3 people, ma blood half cousin , his friend n the diseased were attacked together. Only 2 escaped.

What could I possibly gain to say a stranger is part of my mother's kindred??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
xpac01:

RIP to the dead.

It's from d website I got d pics from.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by Qelvin(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
until this idiots learn to take up arms and defend themselves, they get no sympathy from me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by boboLIL(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
They really dealt wid him... Rip
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by Psylas(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2015
xpac01:

RIP to the dead.
the op is lying, it never happened in Enugu. The op must from South West
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by Psylas(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

I know this man, I know his house, I know his shop, I know his children, I know his brothers, I can tell u that they were 3 people, ma blood half cousin , his friend n the diseased were attacked together. Only 2 escaped.

What could I possibly gain to say a stranger is part of my mother's kindred??
anything is possible, why that simily and "nice"? Come again you're a learner
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by Psylas(m): 6:42am On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

It's from d website I got d pics from.
then give us a link to the website, you claim to knw him very well and still download his pix from the internet and refuse to give us link
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Psylas:
anything is possible, why that simily and "nice"? Come again you're a learner

I have absolutely nothing to prove to u again. I will also not reply u again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In Enugu State. by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Psylas:
then give us a link to the website, you claim to knw him very well and still download his pix from the internet and refuse to give us link

(1) (Reply)

What We Expect From The 2016 National Budget / How Lagos State Frustrated The Lives Of Winners Of Lagoshoms - See Photos / PHOTOS: Customs Boss Inspects Seized Pharmaceutical Products In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.