Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,471 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Fg To Give Two Nets To Each Household –minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg To Give Two Nets To Each Household –minister (1461 Views)

FG To Fund Budget Through Sukuk Bond / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Cautions FG To Tread Softly On Saraki’s Trial / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fg To Give Two Nets To Each Household –minister by AloyEmeka9: 7:03pm On May 16, 2009
Naija mosquitoes are too much for nets
Guy dey there. Naija mosquitoes dey feed fat now and nets dey trap them well well unlike before wey dem no dey chop well. Our gutters are very nutritious and have high fat content.
Re: Fg To Give Two Nets To Each Household –minister by blacksta(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2009
Another avenue to siphon money. Can somebody point me to the direction of the contractor so i can supply cages for mosquito rather then net
Re: Fg To Give Two Nets To Each Household –minister by MrCrackles(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2009
blacksta:

Another avenue to siphon money. Can somebody point me to the direction of the contractor so i can supply cages for mosquito rather then net

grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olu Saraki’s Case File Disappears At Efcc / You Lied Over Power Outages, Ibb Replies Jonathan / Customs Seizes Container With Dollars At Lagos Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.