Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria (4146 Views)

Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot / 21 Brutal Rules Of Warfare According To Battle Tested Soldiers / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria by ndcide(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2015
We need a revolution in this country.

Interestingly, people like the @op, who were clamoring for revolution about 2 years back, are now apologist of an inept government.
Re: Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria by AyeeIdris(f): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

According to the 1999 Nigerian constitution as amended, Its treason to call for a referendum, that's how stupidd d African man can be.

Igbos are well hated by Yoruba n Hausa in dis country, this hatred us born out of jealousy.

Nigeria is not the giant of Africa, Nations like South Africa, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, etc are much more better than us in every single aspect.

There's no federal presence in igbo land as compared to north n Yoruba land. We igbos are the ones that developed out place to be what it is today.

Font worry about wen we will return n what will happen, let that be our problem.

Note today that Millions of igbos will remain in nigeria even if it splits, they are citizens over there already so they don't need to come back.

That makes no sense. You cant eat your cake and have it. You want the benefit of your country yet you expect millions of igbo to remain as they are citizens?? ARE THEY NOT BIAFRANS too? You can't evade the consequences of wanting your own country. So all the igbos in Lagos are dual citizens? Their properties and investment would be left alone as they return to get their Ecowas passport, work and residence permit. Like any foreigner would. It is not to punish them but that should be expected.

No body hates igbos. Nobody is jealous of the igbos. If they did, igbos would never have been given the opportunity to thrive in different areas of Nigeria and that is the truth. Think about it well. It's not your doing that you all are able to thrive in other states. It's the community that created an enabling environment. You all are pushing the tribalism thing and it is making neutral minded people skeptical. We all need to stop using federal presence as an excuse to dismiss the neglects of the state governors. Where did the state allocation go? Why is everything on the federal government? Did You feel Jonathan federal government presence in terms of development? Aside from Abuja, Lagos,and Ph, how many states really feel federal government presence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
AyeeIdris:

That makes no sense. You cant eat your cake and have it. You want the benefit of your country yet you expect millions of igbo to remain as they are citizens?? ARE THEY NOT BIAFRANS too? You can't evade the consequences of wanting your own country. So all the igbos in Lagos are dual citizens? Their properties and investment would be left alone as they return to get their Ecowas passport, work and residence permit. Like any foreigner would. It is not to punish them but that should be expected.

No body hates igbos. No is jealous of the igbos. If they did, igbos would never have been given the opportunity to thrive in different areas of Nigeria and that is the truth. Think about it well. It's not your doing that you all are able to thrive in another states. It's the community that created an enabling environment. You all are pushing the tribalism thing and it is making neutral minded people skeptical. We all need to stop using federal presence as an excuse to dismiss the neglects of the state governors. Where did the state allocation go? Why is everything on the federal government? Did You feel Jonathan federal government presence in terms of development? Aside from Abuja, Lagos,and Ph, how many states really feel federal government presence.

Its not about eating cake. Igbos in lagos, kano, abuja, kastina are nigerian citizens............Do u want to say nigeria is not a country
Re: Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria by ishiamu(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Yes. Mrs Nwaire is truly a dog. She too ugly

Themonster this dog is following me about and he's turning to a nuisance you go buy?
Re: Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria by AyeeIdris(f): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Its not about eating cake. Igbos in lagos, kano, abuja, kastina are nigerian citizens............Do u want to say nigeria is not a country

so they won't be Biafrans then?? Bros I don confuse o
Re: Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria by Themonster: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
ishiamu:

Themonster this dog is following me about and he's turning to a nuisance you go buy?
i dey tell you grin

enjoy your doggie bro
Re: Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
AyeeIdris:

so they won't be Biafrans then?? Bros I don confuse o

Please do u know any country that has splitter or disintegrated
Re: Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria by AyeeIdris(f): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Please do u know any country that has splitter or disintegrated

Yes...... And there was mass exodus everytime. If it was a religious divide, Muslims and christians went their way. Tribal divides.....the tribes went to their people. Never have I read that a country divided and millions of the tribe dividing stayed behind while their remaining brothers got to have their own country. If there is such a country, please educate me. We learn everyday
Re: Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
AyeeIdris:

Yes...... And there was mass exodus everytime. If it was a religious divide, Muslims and christians went their way. Tribal divides.....the tribes went to their people. Never have I read that a country divided and millions of the tribe dividing stayed behind while their remaining brothers got to have their own country. If there is such a country, please educate me. We learn everyday

Please can I tell me d name of the country?
Re: Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
@ AyeeIdris: Love your points smiley. BUT I must warn you...be ready for ABUSE and even some kind of INTIMIDATION from these folks...THEY HATE REASON! angry
Re: Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria by AyeeIdris(f): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Xsolutions:
@ AyeeIdris: Love your points smiley. BUT I must warn you...be ready for ABUSE and even some kind of INTIMIDATION from these folks...THEY HATE REASON! angry

Not at all. No one has insulted me. We need to show respect to get respect. You don't have to say they hate reason....that's provocation.... If we can all address each other civilly, there will be no long threads of ethnic bashing
Re: Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
AyeeIdris:

Not at all. No one has insulted me. We need to show respect to get respect. You don't have to say they hate reason....that's provocation.... If we can all address each other civilly, there will be no long threads of ethnic bashing
No problem... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Diplomatic Mission Records Huge Success - screenshots, Pics / Oando Declares N4.6bn PAT In H1 2017 / APC Wins Bayelsa East Senatorial Election and Two House of Reps Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.