Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity (28296 Views)

How A Young Man Lost A Job Opportunity / Story Of A Third Class Graduate Who Now Turns Down Multinational Jobs / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by adedam007(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2015
T
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by witorwitoutyou(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Ebi o ti pa werey ni.e fi le

By d time hunger and boredom becomes d order of d day,

HE WONT MIND WORKING ON XMAS DAY

Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by GJames(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2015
adeaks:
If you can't stand for something then you will fall for anything.

That's his religious belief and he is ready to stand by it. I might not agree with him but I certainly respect him for being able to stand up for what he believes in no matter the cost. God will give him another job that won't compromise his beliefs.
Your 8th like came from me. You are absolutely correct
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by MrHighSea: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2015
Its lyk cos of sabbath we idle our brains
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by obinnashady(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2015
rheether:
He is not after all.
pls follow back
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2015
adedam007:
T
T for This is 2nd page grin
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by rio8484(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Most of the guys that commented before me are hypocrites.

How many of you will accept a job that involves coming to work on Sunday?
im a medical personnel and i go to work on sundays, havent you ever been to a hospital or check a patient on sundays or what if the doctor thats supposed to respond to an emergency has that kind of moronic belief....the only problem is if your employer doesnt pay for your extra hour.that dudes from the stone era

Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by Egabs(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmmmm is nt ready yet is naija a jewish state or better still he shuld go n do teaching job n stop looking fr companies or industrial cos even banks nw a days wrk on saturdays so he shuld face reality
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by Soft10(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by obinnashady(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2015
witorwitoutyou:
Ebi o ti pa werey ni.e fi le

By d time hunger and boredom becomes d order of d day,

HE WONT MIND WORKING ON XMAS DAY
o ti ya werey..God will give him a better job
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by Truckpusher(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2015
adeaks:
If you can't stand for something then you will fall for anything.

That's his religious belief and he is ready to stand by it. I might not agree with him but I certainly respect him for being able to stand up for what he believes in no matter the cost. God will give him another job that won't compromise his beliefs.
If you don't want jobs that will compromise your faith and belief system , it is important not to even study anything close those nature of jobs that would lead you towards that direction.
I set up my own company and you an ordinary employee or job seeker wants to tell me how and when to run it?
He's wasting his time - if he so much care about his faith and belief system , he wouldn't even knock on their gate to submit his cv.
Talk of over-bloated sense of self entitlement in a society awashed with joblessness - Let the church give him a job then.
FYI: I was born and bred an Adventist.
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by loomer: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2015
How we even dey sure say na saturday or Sunday even be sabbath day self?
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by Adesiji77: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Very stewpid fellow..

That's not a nice thing to say angry
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Atleast he stood for something, I pray His God acknowledges that.
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by blamelessly(f): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2015
That's his believe,nothing wrong with It.
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2015
that is his problem.
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by maxiuc(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2015
On a normal day I think saturdays and sundays are meant for rest
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by RexTramadol1: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2015
If u can't stand for something,you'll fall for anything!
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by Goridoe(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
That means he will have to go and apply for it directly with his ministry or heaven

lol grin grin
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by ikombe: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Most of the guys that commented before me are hypocrites.

How many of you will accept a job that involves coming to work on Sunday?
nna help me ask those stupendious igronamus wey go dey insult the dude becos of im religion undecided
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by sellydion: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2015
He has weigh his options, as well count the cost

Leave him alone. He has made the choice that best fit him.
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2015
It's not his fault....He stood for what he believes in...And that is what most of the Seventh day Adventist believe in.. They don't joke with their Saturdays...

All I know is that if the person is actually honest by not deceiving God, God will surely make out what will work for him
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by Tallesty1(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2015
rio8484:
im a medical personnel and i go to work on sundays, havent you ever been to a hospital or check a patient on sundays or what if the doctor thats supposed to respond to an emergency has that kind of moronic belief....the only problem is if your employer doesnt pay for your extra hour.that dudes from the stone era
It is not wise to call someone's believe moronic because it is different from yours.
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by IceDude(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Nawa for that guy o!.......As for me i am ready to work any day of the week even on sunday as long as the salary is fat. Baba God go understand cheesy
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by ikombe: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2015
deebsman1:
100% brainwashed nincompoop
khristals:
..just when u think you've seen the most stupid things... cry
MilesLamar:
Him still dey chop for mama house.. yeye
Cutehector:
Very stewpid fellow..
itskinglee:
This one is not hungry yet grin angry grin
abiolasogey:
I pity ur condition,,
D guy neva nid d job,,,

If dey start 2 dey beg 4 money,,dem go dey luk 4 person we dey do dem,,
Dey use religion as excuse 4 stupidity
chocolateme:
That means he will have to go and apply for it directly with his ministry or heaven

Abeg which of you can work on sundays . Resume 7am close 7pm
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by Goridoe(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2015
[size=14pt] its said that "he will be honoured all over the world and hin go enjoy".. ehn simple; make hin siddown for house for the rest of hin life so he can be GREATLY HONOURED.. Pastor Enoch Adeboye, Oyakilome abi wetin una dey call ahm, among others sef whey be RECOGNIZED PASTORS dey work on Saturday.. who u come be? undecided smh.![/size]
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
Bae you're loosing it

Calm down
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by franklingud(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2015
It's his belief, he'd rather stand for something than fall for anything.
Keeping God's commands is the best. Just try your best.
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by gabinogem(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Religion makes alot of believers so rigid that in the end, they get broken... Man know thyself.
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by unbeat007(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2015
IceDude:
Nawa for that guy o!.......As for me i am ready to work any day of the week even on sunday as long as the salary is fat. Baba God go understand cheesy
Its not good to say that God will understand when we do things we know aren't right. Thank you
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by chocolateme(f): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2015
bulldoza:

Bae you're loosing it

Calm down
Re: Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity by unbeat007(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2015
rheether:
He is not after all.
Hello! Are you here? abi space booking?

How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake / Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp / Nigerian Navy (direct Short Service Commission (dssc) 18 Officers)