Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

"The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) (14678 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari / Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by kalakuta11: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2015
This guy is an APC employee. I mean I like normal APC guys that debate and bring their veiws. But if you click on this guys profile you will notice that almost 100% of his posts are in politics section and just building the image APC. Next time you see an APC or PDP headline and the person profile shows over 50% of politics section which supports either APC or Support PDP. Know that that person is an employee of APC or PDP trying to deceive the people with bias arguments.

Guys pls check profile of people posting and if they are just political hirelings just ignore them. These guys are the origin of hate in this nairaland. Make the polity unnecessarily heated up.

Please for the normal Nigerian in the street let us debate constructively and not blindly. Don't oppose Buhari cos u don't like him when he does something good you have to also be reasonable cos weather you like it or not he is the president. And if we are so divided with hate we will never move forward no matter how he tries. We need unity in this country. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by lookingfly: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Mega005:
Gej must win march 2015 election else.. We will declare Biafraund
presidency must come to the north or Nigerian will be made ungovernable!!

1 Like

Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2015
keep decieving yourself
Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by marv1: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Mega005:
Gej must win march 2015 election else.. We will declare Biafraund
U think Gej is like mumu u? A lot of NLanders are kids and talk like one. Sori no offence.
Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by aku626(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2015
With what he has mentioned i don't see things getting any easier, unemployment rate has gone up but you talk about taxes, still yet to see policies set that would deal with corruption nationwide. I don't hate the administration I just wish they were giving us what is obviously missing. Generation of revenues by customs and firs would be used for what exactly? pay salaries? lets know how much we should be expecting from customs and what the money would be used for I expect a transparent government,

1 Like

Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by edogu(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2015
THE COMING OF BUHARI'S CHANGE AGENTS.? I thought he never wanted to work with ministers. grin
Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by onatisi(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2015
eightsin:
Are they here yet?
garba shehu is a matured nuisance . By 2024 their agent of change will finally land. Bunch of confused ediots .

1 Like

Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by onatisi(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2015
I keep saying it everyday ,only the dullest and most moronic president in this world will appoint garba shehu and Femi adeshina as spokesmen. These ppl keep creating more image problems for buhari each time they issue their senseless statements . Are these the best apc can present as the president spokespersons? This is really a big disgrace to APc. I doubt if the combination of garba shehu and Femi adeshina can withstand the intellect and brilliance of olisa metuh in a intelligent debate
Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by Forwetinnah: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2015
RexTramadol1:
Last week on your award winning super story
"Senate rejects 5k stipend"

This week on your award winning superstory "Santa claus is coming to town"

Next week on your award winning super story "I did not make such promises".

The man is a big fraud...all we hear from these days are stories, i mean with people like Fashola who never signed Cheques or Ameachi who never received Bribe, Booooohari's definitely in good company. Atleast the PDP can own up to their mistakes but with the APC, it's outrageous LIES consistently! Its a shame people like the OP can come up with this trash when the man they're trying to promote isn't hiding his dirt. Just see how cozy his family is with the daughter of a man who didn't steal a Kobo from Nigeria yet the World bank declares Abacha's loot too much to handle. If the eediat is serious about getting started, he should get Abachas loot FIRST!!

1 Like

Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by Ozize(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
ode oniranu.
Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by Charly68: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2015
God bless Mr president,we know many of our past leaders deliberately allowed loopholes to give room for their party members to bleed the country to death..every structures & controls put in place by the British people were deliberately destroyed to create room for dick & Harry..fraud was given a different coloration & definition..criminals were pardoned with reckless abandon..O what a nation..! Now that somebody has come to reorder the disorder wailing wailers are shouting baba is too slow...Thank God for experience of the leader & his outstanding integrity..better to put structures in place to forestall official abuse & recklessness. Those that are coming on board now will know how to tread softly

1 Like

Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by amusadele: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2015
abe4kom:
Trash
Your one word quote '' trash'' alone is far more than the entire thread. Am sure it will be very painful to the owner of the thread. I really enjoy your response.
Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by Ozorc: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2015
We have many illiterate fools here.... is Buhari d cause of oil price fall? Many Wailers are saying y didn't he fix d oil price.... D shortfall of oil affected d four open countries in Africa including almighty Libya and dis will continue as long as Iran is in oil market... GEJ failed to protect our economy now we want magic from Buhari today 2moro... is high time we start giving people extra lesson on land economics... people like Chukwudi44 wil pregnant his wife 2dy and expect her to deliver 2moro....
Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by ceemere: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2015
U ar a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Keep decieving ur self. ZOOOOOMBIE lipsrsealed undecided
Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by Bigdreams(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Expectant.
Re: "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
hmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Intensifies Political Campaign / Court Asked To Sack Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari, Boss Mustapha / INEC Deregisters 74 Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.