Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Toolz Involved In Wrong Church Prophecy [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Involved In Wrong Church Prophecy [PICS] (1163 Views)

"Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Involved In Wrong Church Prophecy [PICS] by TunezMedia: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Popular OAP, Tolu Oniru popularly known as Toolz found herself in an uncomfortable situation after a man who is a member of her church was in the process of asking her out after the pastor told the church that it is not too late to find a partner.

Toolz who is engaged to Captain Demuren was on her way outta church when the brother that was sitting beside her stopped her as she was about to enter her car and asked for the popular Media personality phone number…

Toolz shared the experience on social media with an hilarious caption..

See below …

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41413

Ijebabe

Re: Toolz Involved In Wrong Church Prophecy [PICS] by TunezMedia: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2015

Re: Toolz Involved In Wrong Church Prophecy [PICS] by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
heheuheheheheheheheheheehehehe! This is the more reason why I don't go to church! grin
Re: Toolz Involved In Wrong Church Prophecy [PICS] by boboLIL(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
heheuheheheheheheheheheehehehe! This is the more reason why I don't go to church! grin

Going to church is not a MUST.. Stop looking. For filmsy excuses....
Re: Toolz Involved In Wrong Church Prophecy [PICS] by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
boboLIL:

Going to church is not a MUST.. Stop looking. For filmsy excuses....

My friend dey ur lane, I talk to u? busy body, I don notice u, so stop seeking for notice undecided
Re: Toolz Involved In Wrong Church Prophecy [PICS] by boboLIL(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

My friend dey ur lane, I talk to u? busy body, I don notice u, so stop seeking for notice undecided
ur rough body don de pepper u abi?

1 Like

Re: Toolz Involved In Wrong Church Prophecy [PICS] by CaroLyner(f): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
LOL

1 Like

Re: Toolz Involved In Wrong Church Prophecy [PICS] by AyamConfidence(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
I blame Toolz for "carrying overload" according to one artise (i dont know his name)...i blame the brother cos he's a jobless man...if he was a classic man he will know how to whine the girl wey na she go collect e own number

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square / 5 Most Underrated Rihanna Songs / Call Me 'sluttyakor' - Cossy Ojiakor Reveals New Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.