Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses (690 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by Ikengawo: 12:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Enjoy the show folks
Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by Ikengawo: 12:48am On Nov 10, 2015
this is one I got when I posted that Nigeria will no longer be listed as an Emerging Market in February according to Barclays.

redsun:
There may be something good for Nigeria there. These international scam schemes in the name of economic theories,indexes,forexes and gdps don't really benefit the common people.

Economic doesn't have go be in books and specific regulations,rather it should be in practice,impulse and genuinely beneficial to the people.

Who feels,knows it. We don't need guidance to survive,all we need is our own instinct and intuitive understanding of the world we live in.
Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by Ikengawo: 12:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Even after losing his gross national product, this individual still defends Buhari, though the pain of new found poverty won't allow him to support kampe
Logician:
Let me think differently. What is those multi nationals were corruptly enriching themsevles before now? Their profits are bound to dwindle if someone serious takes over. But I don't mean the president is serious anyway. Personally, Forex restrictions has dwindled my profit by over 70% and I hold the president responsible$
Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by QuotaSystem: 12:53am On Nov 10, 2015
Excuse 2 - Stealing Is Not Corruption.

Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by QuotaSystem: 12:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Excuse 3 - America Will Know

Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by QuotaSystem: 12:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Excuse 4: "I left the barn open, so the goats came and ate all the Yams"

Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by mazzi: 12:56am On Nov 10, 2015
;DKpaiting kworuption kills economy.

1 Like

Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by mazzi: 12:59am On Nov 10, 2015
:PNizerians are indecifline and kwuerupt.

1 Like

Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by mazzi: 1:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Because abacha did not steal

2 Likes

Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by mazzi: 1:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Because all my houses are made of mud and the are all located in daura

2 Likes

Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by mazzi: 1:06am On Nov 10, 2015
One of my cows gave birth to 50 cows immediately after winning election. after all, there is no child spacing in animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by Bitterleafsoup: 1:46am On Nov 10, 2015
grin

Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by abiolasogey(m): 2:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Just feel lyk commentin..

BLUES 4 LIFE,,

Blue blood
Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by abiolasogey(m): 2:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Just feel lyk commentin..

BLUES 4 LIFE,,

Blue blood
Re: Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses by Ikengawo: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
smirn:

You have done a very lazy and poor presentation because you want to quickly criticize the present government. Why not carefully go to your links to give details of what their profit were as against 2014. Most of drop in profit or whatsoever is based on planned target by the companies. Your posting is not constructive enough. For Job created, the government have made people like you to spend more of their useful time on nairaland looking for senseless post like this to ease their self induced pain and bitterness over the government of PMB.

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Is An Infantile Disorder-emir Muhammad Sanusi II / Abagworo. IPOB In Owerri / ISIS Funded By 40 Countries Including G20 Members – Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.