Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. (30995 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by chuzzyofficial(m): 4:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Now i have always advised ladies to "shine" their eyes when going into a relationship especially with someone u barely know anything about.

Yesterday at the customary court in Lagos, the presiding president of the court sitting, dissolved a 6 year-old marriage. It is reported that the relationship between Nnenna Nwokonko and Kelechi Nwokonko, was contracted on deceit.

38-year-old Nnenna, had, on October 28, asked the court to dissolve her six-year-old marriage over alleged threat to life and assault, adding that the relationship was also built on deceit.

“He lied to me that he is a graduate of Mass Communication from the University of Lagos and that he is financially buoyant, only for me to discover that he is just a school certificate holder without any genuine means of income.” She said

The respondent did not deny the allegations of deceit or assault, but told the court that he was not interested in divorcing his wife.

“After consultation with my family and pastors on the implications of divorce and the effect it will have on our child, I no longer want to divorce my wife,” he said.

When the court asked Nnenna if she was willing to consider the respondent’s plea, she said no.

The President then dissolved the marriage, saying that there was obviously no more love and that threat to life had been proven without reasonable doubt.

The court, however, told the respondent to appeal within 30 days if he was not happy with the decision.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/divorce-he-claimed-to-have-degree-in.html
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by momentum85(m): 5:31am On Nov 10, 2015
Ewoooo!guys can lie just to impress ladies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by ahnie: 5:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Pointer...some guys,not all guys.
momentum85:

50 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by momentum85(m): 5:49am On Nov 10, 2015
ahnie:
Pointer...some guys,not all guys.
Kk ma
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nzepresh(f): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Na so oh. So go borrow money, borrow big car, form owner of big house, within a short time the lady will still find out. Why tell lies to someone you wish to spend the rest of you life with?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by damton(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2015
In as much as i would blame the guy, I think the lady perhaps is partly blame worthy.

Apparently she's one of those girls that like flashy things and the guy knowing that fashioned a ploy to swindle her.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by JamesUka: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by jnrbayano(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Nzepresh:
Na so oh. So go borrow money, borrow big car, form owner of big house, within a short time the lady will still find out. Why tell lies to someone you wish to spend the rest of you life with?

Lies and deceit are simply pure evil but I can beat my chest and tell you that the lady never loved him genuinely.

If the man should go down as a crook, well, which he totally is, the lady should as well be saddled with the tag "a deceitful lover"

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by lasisi69(f): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2015
End time marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by edwife(f): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmm,when desperation sets in.She was 32 and didn't bother to make adequate inquiries before marrying the fellow.It took her 6 years? undecided undecided

I do understand he deceived her,but if he has provided for the family for 6 years,is there any need for divorce? The death threats probably because she threatened to leave him,this is the only problem here.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by xynerise: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Maybe secondary schools now award Degree in Mass Comm

15 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Some people sef...
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by raayah(f): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Building a marriage on deceit is just wrong.

But to add insult to injury, this man was abusing her.

38-year-old Nnenna, had, on October 28, asked the court to dissolve her six-year-old marriage over alleged threat to life and assault, adding that the relationship was also built on deceit

She should go ahead and divorce. Her life is precious.
Most of you calling her shallow have conveniently ignored the life threat and assault part which I am pretty sure is her main reason for divorcing this man.
Lying is one thing but assault + death threats +lying are warning signs of a sociopath.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Sijo01(f): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbo kuenu!
Madam you should have reconsidered na after all baba one chance nor even get waec certificate

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by ShakurM(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Na Mass comm she wan use build her home or wetin undecided

15 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
momentum85:

Because they love to be lied to grin

9 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nelsizzy(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Badt ass nigga
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by NinaTohBadt(f): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
grin LIE OF THE CENTURY.

1 Like

38 yrs old woman wants a divorce
Who will marry her in south east again
I pity her.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by ayusco85(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
chuzzyofficial:
Now i have always advised ladies to "shine" their eyes when going into a relationship especially with someone u barely know anything about.
Yesterday at the customary court in Lagos, the presiding president of the court sitting, dissolved a 6 year-old marriage. It is reported that the relationship between Nnenna Nwokonko and Kelechi Nwokonko, was contracted on deceit.
38-year-old Nnenna, had, on October 28, asked the court to dissolve her six-year-old marriage over alleged threat to life and assault, adding that the relationship was also built on deceit.
“He lied to me that he is a graduate of Mass Communication from the University of Lagos and that he is financially buoyant, only for me to discover that he is just a school certificate holder without any genuine means of income.” She said
The respondent did not deny the allegations of deceit or assault, but told the court that he was not interested in divorcing his wife.
“After consultation with my family and pastors on the implications of divorce and the effect it will have on our child, I no longer want to divorce my wife,” he said.
When the court asked Nnenna if she was willing to consider the respondent’s plea, she said no.
The President then dissolved the marriage, saying that there was obviously no more love and that threat to life had been proven without reasonable doubt.
The court, however, told the respondent to appeal within 30 days if he was not happy with the decision.
http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/divorce-he-claimed-to-have-degree-in.html
lalasticlala

The movie series Suits comes to mind. Mike Ross pretending to be a harvard law graduate and even working in one of the top firms in new york.

Guys shld stop lying in order to get a girl. be urself because one day it will all come crashing.................

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by shizzy7(f): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2015
And she just realized that 6 years later.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by etibaba(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Chai, lies from hell.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by osborn442(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2015
And he communicated flawlessly with you before you got entangled. He must have been very good at scamming, however, you did not do your homework...

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by rozayx5(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2015
women believe lies and doubt the truth...nothng new

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by menix(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2015
* the gal married him cous of money, possibly after seeing she was played she became disrespectful to the man.

But the gal self no get sense or possibly a graduate illiterate cous all the while she dated him was enough to spot his flaws abii dey converse in Igbo language?

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Richie0974: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by yomalex(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2015
serious gbege
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by tonytony208(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2015
It is clear the lady married certificate and financial buoyancy and not the man. This means she could have married just any dog as long as the dog has certificate and money. Why are women so blind and selfish? What if certificate gets burnt and money finishes? You will go for another man, abi? It is clear women don't really love men; they only love what the man has to offer, even if they have nothing to offer on their part aside sex, as if sex is the only thing a man is looking for in a woman. Many of them see relationship and marriage as poverty alleviation program. So disgusting!

So, what now happens to peeps like us that are searching for true love?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nerosoft19(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2015
dats the problem... ladies are moved by what dey hear, thats y dey keep getting dier lives twisted with fake ass guys! let her check her friend zone her real husband dey der

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by sule17(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2015
What degree have to do with love?

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by kuldude29(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Make I follow enter here, e come b lyk these days front page no long again undecided

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by steffans(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Oh mhen.. Dis is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World's Biggest Babies Ever Born / Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. / Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.