Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This (3401 Views)

Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Christians And Muslims, Do You Hold All Biblical Prophets In High Esteem? / When some Muslims Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Muslims worldwide are up in arms. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Education in Giza, Egypt, Buthaina Kishk had enough with Islamic Jihadi books that go against nationalism in Egypt so she decided to have a bonfire and invited teachers to participate in burning all of the Islamic books in the Giza pyramid area as a spark to encourage Muslims worldwide that many Muslims just had enough with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Kishk went as far as appearing before the Egyptian people on television program and explained that she had no regrets because she considered that these books distort her views on what Islam should be. Some TV programs are even discussing burning the primary sources of Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari. The two collections of hadith considered to be one of the most authentic collections of the Sunnah of the Prophet of Islam, along with Sahih al-Bukhari, forms the "Sahihain," or the "Two Sahihs," which contains roughly 7500 hadith (with repetitions) in 57 books. These come right after the Quran in importance.

When Al-Sisi called for a religious revolution in Egypt, many went on the media to answer the call and even say that Sahih and Muslim are "criminals" and "terrorists," which the department of education in Jiza even burned 80 titles of books like Islam and Women, Muslim Reformation, Uqba Bin Naf'i, even including the famed Saladin for fifth grade … were completely removed and burned.

The incident was so serious that media all throughout are attacking what happened in Egypt including demonstrations by parents and students. Wajdi Ghuneim, one of the most influential Islamic teachers, took to the TV and prayed that the teachers "burn in the grave as throughout eternity."

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/04/you-know-islam-is-a-dying-ideology-when-muslims-do-this/#GWxlPgyj3BkTyEGI.99
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 6:02am On Nov 10, 2015
They should go a step further and burn copies of the quoran as well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by SirHouloo(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Modernisation is the way...BC years' lifestyles will never go smoothly with the modern day's way of life.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Maamin(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2015
Liberation it is! If what they feed u is not good enough for your moral upbringing you can always opt out.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2015
It is so amazing to see people follow such a dumb ideology.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by fr3do(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Islam can't entirely engulf the psychic of these people
They are indeed Egyptians
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2015
fr3do:
Islam can't entirely engulf the psychic of these people
They are indeed Egyptians

Yet some m0rons will come here and claim that islam is the fastest growing religion whilst in truth the evil ideology is imploding on itself and is on it's way to self destruction.

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by tartar9(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2015
"she had no regrets because she
considered that these books distort her views on
what Islam should be"
didn't you see this part,she's burning books that are against or thinks are against Islam either way she still believes in Islam(if your story is even true)
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2015
tartar9:
"she had no regrets because she
considered that these books distort her views on
what Islam should be"
didn't you see this part,she's burning books that are against or thinks are against Islam either way she still believes in Islam(if your story is even true)

Yes she wants your sahih hadiths burnt because she finds the sunnah of moahamed recorded there to be repulsive. Most muslims have been deceived into believing mohamed was a pious man so when they come across the real facts they find it difficult to come to terms with it and some even resort to complete denial like your brothers demmzy15, rilwayne001 and lexiconkabir regularly do on this forum.

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by tartar9(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Annunaki:

Yes she wants your sahih hadiths burnt because she finds the sunnah of moahamed recorded there to be repulsive. Most muslims have been deceived into believing mohamed was a pious man so when they come across the real facts they find it difficult to come to terms with it and some even resort to complete denial like your brothers demmzy15, rilwayne001 and lexiconkabir regularly do on this forum.
either way she still believes in Islam
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2015
tartar9:
either way she still believes in Islam

Yes she does but she is slowly realising that islam is a false evil and wicked religion. It takes time come to terms with the fact the religion you were born into and indoctrinated with from birth is false. Also she as to be mind ful of the apotasy laws as she could be killed if she openly renounces islam.

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is no news to me, she is still in islam, talking about imam Bukhari sahih ahadith, it is known to many muslims that much of these stories are false, even when they favor the Prophet, peace be upon him. Did you know that Bukhara (the town that Sheikh Al-Bukhari came from) had big Jewish migrations from and to it? You can Google-research it here: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=jews+of+bukhara.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
So it is quite possible and feasible that many Jews pretended to embrace Islam to poison it. Imam Bukhari could be another rotten one of them. And even if he wasn't, still the ones that were close to him from his Jewish students were. Let me make this much simpler for all Muslims to understand. So while in Sahih Bukhari you find all of the beautiful Hadiths that agree with the Glorious Quran and Its amazing Moral Code, but you still find the rotten lies about: 1-The Prophet being bewitched and influenced by magic, despite the fact that the Glorious Quran denies it........ 2- Aisha used to suckle adult males so she would be alone with them..........3-She-monkey got stoned by other monkeys for committing adultery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
And yes! the one that struck me most was when a hadith said Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, punched the Angel of Death in the eye when Allah Almighty sent him to take Moses' soul. This is a direct blasphemy and violation to Allah Almighty's Divine Will. Like I said before: They couldn't penetrate the Glorious Quran and corrupt it. So instead, they invented these Abu Khara books and put them on the same level as the Quran to poison Islam. This is why only the things that DO NOT CLASH with the Glorious Quran and Its Morality are closest to the Truth. Otherwise, they belong to the garbage. This is why Allah Almighty called the Glorious Quran Muhaymin (The Book that has all Authority above all other books and laws). so i wont be surprised to find things that do not go well with the Qur'an in the so called sahih ahadith, like i said earlier, any hadith that is against the Qur'an, belongs to the garbage like ones i mentioned above. salam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
lexiconkabir:
And yes! the one that struck me most was when a hadith said Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, punched the Angel of Death in the eye when Allah Almighty sent him to take Moses' soul. This is a direct blasphemy and violation to Allah Almighty's Divine Will. Like I said before: They couldn't penetrate the Glorious Quran and corrupt it. So instead, they invented these Abu Khara books and put them on the same level as the Quran to poison Islam. This is why only the things that DO NOT CLASH with the Glorious Quran and Its Morality are closest to the Truth. Otherwise, they belong to the garbage. This is why Allah Almighty called the Glorious Quran Muhaymin (The Book that has all Authority above all other books and laws). so i wont be surprised to find things that do not go well with the Qur'an in the so called sahih ahadith, like i said earlier, any hadith that is against the Qur'an, belongs to the garbage like ones i mentioned above. salam!

And what is so moral about quoran 8:39, 9:29, 9:5 and over a hundred other quoranic verses that instructs terror, evil,sex slavery and looting

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]And what is so moral about quoran 8:39, 9:29, 9:5 and over a hundred other quoranic verses that instructs terror, evil,sex slavery and looting[/s]
dont derail the thread, mr! tongue.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
lexiconkabir:
dont derail the thread, mr! tongue.

Dunce I started the thread tongue kindly explain the morality of those verses.

PS: I won't comment on the extremely low standards of islamic morality for now.

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by true2god: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is a right step in the right direction. After burning the entirely hadith, they should burn the wholly kooran as well and make it illegal. Humanity can longer fold her hands while allahh's terror manuals are used to commit terror in this modern age and time. This is for the interest of muslims and non-muslims alike.

After reading a few passages of the kooran, I discovered that humanity serios sanity problems to have allowed this demonic book to stay in circulations without out-lawing it. How can a 'holy' sanctions oppressing non-muslims, especally christians and Jews (kooran 9:29), sanction child-marriage (kooran 65:4) and sleeping with female captives?

The world must act before we witness a kooranically-inspired holocaust.

3 Likes

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Annunaki:

Dunce I started the thread tongue kindly explain the morality of those verses.

PS: I won't comment on the extremely low standards of islamic morality for now.
you are so predictable, i knew this would be your reply, anyway rules are rules, dont derail the thread, moreover you are just re-iterating old issues.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
lexiconkabir:
you are so predictable, i knew this would be your reply, anyway rules are rules, dont derail the thread, moreover you are just re-iterating old issues.

Ok explain the morality of those quoted verses.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by true2god: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Annunaki:

There is a new animated movie titled: Aisha and Mohammed-A movie by 'Islam watch'. You can watch and down-load this new video on youtube (download and watch using tubemate).

Islamic fundamentalist will soon riot and ask this video be removed on youtube, the faster the better.

2 Likes

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Annunaki:

Nah, i got better things to do.

1 Like

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 5:20am On Nov 11, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Nah, i got better things to do.

Better things to do than use al taquiya to defend your religion? shocked mohamed will be ashamed of you.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 5:21am On Nov 11, 2015
true2god:
There is a new animated movie titled: Aisha and Mohammed-A movie by 'Islam watch'. You can watch and down-load this new video on youtube (download and watch using tubemate).

Islamic fundamentalist will soon riot and ask this video be removed on youtube, the faster the better.

Can you post the link to it here?
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by true2god: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Annunaki:

Can you post the link to it here?
I dont have the direct link but it is easy to search. If you have a functioning youtube installed on your system, just type 'aisha and mohammed-a movie by islam watch' and you will get the video, a 47-minute video on the marriage of the pedofile prophet of islam to a 6-year old aisha (fully verified on hadith and many authentic muslims source were all quoted on the video.

Dowmload, watch and share with your friends. I would have loved to share with you on watapp, but I dont share my phone details on NL.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2015
true2god:
I dont have the direct link but it is easy to search. If you have a functioning youtube installed on your system, just type 'aisha and mohammed-a movie by islam watch' and you will get the video, a 47-minute video on the marriage of the pedofile prophet of islam to a 6-year old aisha (fully verified on hadith and many authentic muslims source were all quoted on the video.

Dowmload, watch and share with your friends. I would have loved to share with you on watapp, but I dont share my phone details on NL.

I have watched the video, very ridiculous. They even mentioned mohamed's 'night flight' to al qsa when he was caught pants down with Umi grin The pig was just a perverted philandering old f00l.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
@true2god
Is there any video on the thieving 'prrophet's caravan raids? I searched through youtube but couldn't find any.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by AlBaqir(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
lexiconkabir:
So it is quite possible and feasible that many Jews pretended to embrace Islam to poison it. Imam Bukhari could be another rotten one of them. And even if he wasn't, still the ones that were close to him from his Jewish students were. Let me make this much simpler for all Muslims to understand. So while in Sahih Bukhari you find all of the beautiful Hadiths that agree with the Glorious Quran and Its amazing Moral Code, but you still find the rotten lies about: 1-The Prophet being bewitched and influenced by magic, despite the fact that the Glorious Quran denies it........ 2- Aisha used to suckle adult males so she would be alone with them..........3-She-monkey got stoned by other monkeys for committing adultery.

May Allah bless you for this piece. If it is Albaqir making those remarks, some fanatic will shout "he's a Shia". May Allah open our inner heart. I opened a thread titled: "How authentic are the narrations in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim?".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
AlBaqir:

May Allah bless you for this piece. If it is Albaqir making those remarks, some fanatic will shout "he's a Shia". May Allah open our inner heart. I opened a thread titled: "How authentic are the narrations in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim?".
Amin sire! pls share the link to that thread.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by AlBaqir(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by Annunaki(m): 5:44am On Nov 12, 2015
AlBaqir:

Keep on deluding yourself, even the quoran itself is not authentic and it's full of violence and immorality.
Re: You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This by true2god: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Annunaki:
@true2god
Is there any video on the thieving 'prrophet's caravan raids? I searched through youtube but couldn't find any.
There was one before but the members of the 'religion of peace' protested and rioted which lead to the death of thousands of people around the world. The name of the film is 'innocence of muslims'. It is no more of youtube, only the fast and lucky ones were able to download permanently.

Dont worry I will always update you on new mohammed videos based completely on allahh's fake and selfish 'revelations', sahih bukhari and the sunnah (from sources like ibn kathir and ibn ishaq).

The part two of the current video is still under production and should be out in a month's time. Be on a look-out, it is more interesting and revealing. No more hiding place for mohammed and his lies in this information age.

allahuu arc-bar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It / Images of God, Jesus, Angels And Satan In Various Books/Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.