Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) (67132 Views)

Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Rosaline Meurer's Braless Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photo) / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by twin86ark(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kinda look like my Grand ma. D b**b has fallen already.lol.
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by ifihearam: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Then she should keep them away from the sight of the public if she isn't ready for 'unfavorable' comment.

Beside, I never blamed her for the fallen olympus.

Who told you it has fallen?
have you seen it or touched it ni?
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by omenka(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayotemowo:

So tell me what is wrong with this dressing did you expect she'll wear a bra to go with this dress. Abeggi make una leave the fine girl alone. There ain't nothing wrong with what she's wearing. Braless isn't the same thing as nude
Oga are you normal at all Did I say something is wrong with it
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by charlesbailey(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
so u cn recognise davido's baby mama?
*singing* u no get work i concur,ur boyfriend must be pawpaw
d breasst don fall like pawpaw, er yansh sef fit get krow krow cheesy
#TimayaBurstingMyHead
halfrica:
Abeg she so mch resemble davido baby mama grin grin grin grin
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
I no fit introduce someone like this to my parent lailai.

1 Like

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
charlesbailey:
so u cn recognise davido's baby mama?
*singing* u no get work i concur,ur boyfriend must be pawpaw
No b nl dey shift anytin davido matter go front page na so i take kno d baby mama

Bt criosly she looks like davido baby mama sha same face shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by legallyzetto(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
pet4ril:
Who do you want us to blame now I tell you some niggas here will still tell you theres nothing wrong with the dress and this i know are all signs of end time
I don't know how wearing a braless top indicate end time moreover she is not half naked like most celebrities does and for the record there is nothing wrong with the dress..
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
why is her chest so flat?
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Last bus stop!
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
The comments though cheesy
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by HerXcellency(f): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
[b][/b]
omenka:
Thought I'd see something else given the extreme cases we've seen in the past. Honestly, you'd agree with me this is quite modest.
Did u say quite modest?without bra is quite modest.ok.
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Cotton(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Beautiful dress!
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by kayalla(f): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
ICRMJigawa:
Niyola is one of BankyW EME pride.

Braless dressing has come to stay in Nigeria.

Girls can you go out like this? And Guys can you introduce a girl dress like this to your Mum?

https://www.instagram.com/p/9hZpw0S3jP/?taken-by=niyola

e be like say u no get work or u no dey live for this world if u think this dressing is wrong
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Oluboonmi(f): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
kokoA:
I'm really concerned about this issue of fallen bo00bz all over in our country. What have we young men done to deserve this? cry This is an issue of great national importance. Buhari should do something please.
Buhari should do something about fallen 'Olympus'? Lolss
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Oluboonmi(f): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
HerXcellency:
[b][/b]Did u say quite modest?without bra is quite modest.ok.
One can go out without bra as long as its not so obvious with everything pointing out. If she sees that her breast are small and they definitely would not be dancing shoki while she's walking, she can go on and put on a singlet, then her cloth. Going out braless is different from going out without cloths. Smqll brested ladies dont necessarily have to put on bra, a singlet under the dress myt do
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by femifemo123: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Na she sabi grin
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Nelrulez(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gaskia, I see no resemblance.
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by ADEMOSU(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
she isn't braless but wearing the bra in place of cloth .

She is clothless grin
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 11, 2015
I think the pictures are sexy. She also looks like someone who hits the gym religiously. Lazy Nigerian girls don't know hitting the gym enhances beauty even in slim girls.
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by bryanblaze: 5:57am On Nov 11, 2015
I don't c anything wrong with this! She is a celeb,by d way a circular artist. We're u expecting her to put on a deeper life skirt and blouse? Haters park well I beg.
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by ledaman: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2015
Dead boobs!
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Na today.
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2015
ICRMJigawa:
Niyola is one of BankyW EME pride.

Braless dressing has come to stay in Nigeria.

Girls can you go out like this? And Guys can you introduce a girl dress like this to your Mum?

https://www.instagram.com/p/9hZpw0S3jP/?taken-by=niyola

Let me ask a question?

What is the function of a bra?

And have you considered that the dress may have that functional capacity?

In case you didn't get my point, this is what I'm trying to say.......Since when did guys become so fickle as to start gossiping about what a girl wore or did not wear? I thought that was the exclusive preserve of the She species.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actresses Storm Imo For Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.