Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) (67121 Views)

Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Rosaline Meurer's Braless Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photo) / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by ICRMJigawa(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Niyola is one of BankyW EME pride.

Braless dressing has come to stay in Nigeria.

Girls can you go out like this? And Guys can you introduce a girl dress like this to your Mum?

https://www.instagram.com/p/9hZpw0S3jP/?taken-by=niyola

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by lovesamzy: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2015
na wa oo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by tolustx(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2015
She try

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by sanbells(f): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2015
The dress is cute wink

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by ICRMJigawa(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2015
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by pet4ril(f): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Who do you want us to blame now I tell you some niggas here will still tell you theres nothing wrong with the dress and this i know are all signs of end time

34 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2015
pet4ril:
Who do you want us to blame now I tell you some niggas here will still tell you theres nothing wrong with the dress and this i know are all signs of end time
Thought I'd see something else given the extreme cases we've seen in the past. Honestly, you'd agree with me this is quite modest.

41 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Vodkka(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2015
seen...she isn't beautiful

8 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by pet4ril(f): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2015
omenka:
Thought I'd see something else given the extreme cases we've seen in the past. Honestly, you'd agree with me this is quite modest.
gbam shocked i said it!!!

9 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Mtcheeeew.. Her Olympus has already fallen na sad

28 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Rapoo(m): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Come on!!!! Op this not in anywhere unclothedness. her attire is cute and nice, won't be mad if my future wife wears this type of designed gown for a function

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Bugatie(m): 7:06am On Nov 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It's pictures like this that make one realise the magic bra does

7 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2015
That's their selling point oo! It has been programmed in their brain that they won't trend without going unclad.

1 Like

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Although she isn't that beautiful, but I see nothing wrong with her dress.. I like her dress..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Mynd44: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Body shaming is wrong. There are several reasons for breast sagging that might or might not be her fault. It is just one if those things life throws at us and being dissed for it is on the way to go.

It is because of comments like yours that plastic surgeons make more than neurologists

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2015
What is unclothedness in this one now?
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Obrigardo: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2015
ICRMJigawa:
Niyola is one of BankyW EME pride.
Braless dressing has come to stay in Nigeria.
Girls can you go out like this? And Guys can you introduce a girl dress like this to your Mum?
you are a jobless guy,this is not n a ke d ness. did you just step out of your village yesterday?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Mynd44:

Body shaming is wrong. There are several reasons for breast sagging that might or might not be her fault. It is just one if those things life throws at us and being dissed for it is on the way to go.

It is because of comments like yours that plastic surgeons make more than neurologists
Bugatie:

It's pictures like this that make one realise the magic bra does

Then she should keep them away from the sight of the public if she isn't ready for 'unfavorable' comment.

Beside, I never blamed her for the fallen olympus.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by G12(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Who is this ugliness?

3 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Mynd44: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Then she should keep them away from the sight of the public if she isn't ready for 'unfavorable' comment.

Beside, I never blamed her for the fallen olympus.
Did she force you to look at em? A lady wears her clothes and walks out with confidence and some blogger puts the pictures online with titles like "xyz puts boobs on display" and yet you blame her for it.

We are supposed to dictate what she should wear now?

Nigerians though

14 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by herald9: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Her dress is cute.... Not her.

1 Like

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2015
Mynd44:

Did she force you to look at em? A lady wears her clothes and walks out with confidence and some blogger puts the pictures online with titles like "xyz puts boobs on display" and yet you blame her for it.

We are supposed to dictate what she should wear now?

Nigerians though
Guy, I never dictated to her, neither did I condemn her. I only stated the obvious that "Her Olympus has fallen". Is it not glaring? Or don't I have the right to make my own observation? Perhaps, there would not have been need for the comment on her fallen olympus if she hadn't worn that outfit or something revealing.

She has her inalienable right to wear whatever she likes(which I respect). I also have my right to comment/observation. Abeg, no change am for me jare.

24 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Biim: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2015
I wonder if the boys (yes boys) on this forum know how boobs look like, obviously it looks like that because she has small boobs, isnt wearing a padded bra as the cup in her dress gives her boobs support and she didnt pull the dress up.if they are out of her dress some of you will call it standing. The dress is okay on her it would have looked indecent if it were worn by a busty person.

8 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by kokoA(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2015
I'm really concerned about this issue of fallen bo00bz all over in our country. What have we young men done to deserve this? cry This is an issue of great national importance. Buhari should do something please.

8 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2015
kokoA:
I'm really concerned about this issue of fallen bo00bz all over in our country. What have we young men done to deserve this? cry This is an issue of great national importance. Buhari should do something please.
nice one. The first step should be for the national assembly to pass a law against fallen boobz, that way, girls will ensure that their boobs remain pointed.

5 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by kokoA(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2015
firstEVA:
nice one. The first step should be for the national assembly to pass a law against fallen boobz, that way, girls will ensure that their boobs remain pointed.
That is also bad for us o, it can lead to uncontrollable outbreak of violence. Our girls will start keeping their "oranges" away from us.

1 Like

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2015
kokoA:
That is also bad for us o, it can lead to uncontrollable outbreak of violence. Our girls will start keeping their "oranges" away from us.
well you can't have it all, you want firm pointed boobs, then it will have to be for your viewing pleasure ONLY.

1 Like

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by kokoA(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2015
firstEVA:
well you can't have it all, you want firm pointed boobs, then it will have to be for your viewing pleasure ONLY.
Government can provide free firm bo0bz drugs our hospitals for all our ladies and make it a crime for any lady above 18 years not to go for monthly firm bo0bz pills.

1 Like

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by jenyfah(f): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2015
But the girl is ugly undecided
Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2015
kokoA:
Government can provide free firm bo0bz drugs our hospitals for all our ladies and make it a crime for any lady above 18 years not to go for monthly firm bo0bz pills.
you wouldn't want your future wify taking drugs and injections to make her boobs firm, the fear of cancer and other related diseases is the beginning of wisdom. We will prefer the "no touch" technique of maintaining firm boobies.

2 Likes

Re: Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Abeg she so mch resemble davido baby mama grin grin grin grin
This girl is beautiful on a good day, but this dress and her hairstyle do her great injustice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peruzzi Buys A New House In Lagos / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.