Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (761 Views)

See The Touching Letter Bush Snr Left To Bill Clinton At The White House. / Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. / Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by pjosh1(m): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: . by alterswerve(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2015
Better post the whole thing here

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: . by EternalTruths: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2015
pjosh1:
Dear Biafrans
Please I think we should just forget about biafra, I know this may sound difficult but it's achievable. Sometimes when I look at my kids the way they interact with other children not minding if they are the south of west I still believe there is hope in Uniting Nigeria. I know most of us who keep fighting for this so-called biafra are more than 35 years .
Click to read full- http://viralletters.com/post-27.html#comments

The problem with some of you is that you lack sense

How does Biafra affect your children relationship with their non Igbo friends

Czech separated peacefully from Slovakia, did it stop them from marrying each other. cool

If you don't know what to type, return back to bed.

The only time Biafrans will not interact with Nigerians is when they oppose our call for freedom. angry

3 Likes

Re: . by pjosh1(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:

The problem with some of you is that you lack sense

How does Biafra affect your children relationship with their non Igbo friends

Czech separated peacefully from Slovakia, did it stop them from marrying each other. cool

If you don't know what to type, return back to bed.

The only time Biafrans will not interact with Nigerians is when they oppose our call for freedom. angry
Hope you are alright sha? lipsrsealed undecided I saw this post on my website and decided to share it how does that relate to me not having sense.
Chairman! Abeg e too early
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2015
pjosh1:

Hope you are alright sha? lipsrsealed undecided I saw this post on my website and decided to share it how does that relate to me not having sense.
Chairman! Abeg e too early
u are mentally deranged ... Am warning u for the last time .. Be very careful
Re: . by asshunter(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2015
nil
Re: . by badnature: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2015
yoruba!Yoruba!! hmm when will Yoruba people write an epistle on how to recover illorin from the HAUSA/Fulani?

1 Like

Re: . by pjosh1(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Euro31:
u are mentally deranged ... Am warning u for the last time .. Be very careful
I will leave that for others to judge. Since you are not mentally deranged and i am, I will leave you so you can go around insulting others early this morning.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Approved Kits For Corps Members Serving In Borno / I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem / Are These The Missing Soldiers? (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.