Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) (51975 Views)

Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) / Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
kolcity:

does it looks like he messaged u or he himself posted it on instagram/twitter,or does he own Nairaland ..This guy ehn..
and about the cripple man somethings is for sure he is not stupid..!
Get a life !
does it looks like he messaged u or he himself posted it on instagram/twitter,or does he own Nairaland ..This guy ehn..
and about the cripple man somethings is for sure he is not stupid..!
Get a life !

and about the cripple man somethings is for sure he is not senseless..!
Get a life !
angry OK Sir
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
jkbee:

Whether U laughed at him or not, the man is making IMPACTS & touching lives. Sai Baba hasn't done any better.
hmmmmmm
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Egabs:
ur hate wll nt mk him a lesser person he is luv by is pple n he is already a great man among his own so u better wake up if its dat body odour or dollard frm duara nw u wl sing his praise to the highest heaven
hmmmmm
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nelkoko:
Sometimes i wonder d kind of sense u have.
fowl sense like yours cheesy
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by LamiHandsome(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
...and on the educational path, outside here I got a whatsapp group; where Concord related issues are being broken down like pea nuts. The group's title is "Let's Discuss Concord"
However, the group is created by me, might be hilarious but I bet I'm one serious head in English. Simply put, I'm a huge fan of English.
The group was created by me in affiliation with "A great professor" in English. He would be available to answer questions too with me; it's actually a tender group though. Everybody has the sole right to share thoughts, ideas or beliefs. You know it's always awesome when scholars debate

I actually created the group to help with confusing matters in English; you know, we tend to make even hilarious mistakes in our day to day conversations. I tell you, if you join this group, cases of balderdash lines in our grammar would definitely be reduced to a minimal level.
The Fun part:
There's random lavish give away of freebies of airtime all over the week; 3 rounds everyday (all networks). Jokes too when the need arises.

Whatsapp no: 08101034997. You definitely cannot afford to miss out!
Show some interest.,
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
This man has made himself a political enigma in Ekiti state and Nigeria as a whole. I love the way he appeals to his ppl psychic. Fayose is a grassroot politician.....
Oooooossssoooookoooooo! Ride on
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Ephemmm: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Zico5:

Seems u have no job

The fact that you have none is not an indication that I am in the same shoe with you: hope you won't be here tomorrow using a scenario where Fayose eat Amala with beggars at a joint and counting it as achievement? Grow up kid.
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by lmm4real: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
mulattoclaro:
and what does yours contribute?

Owww my Edo State u mean. Come on u should know na.
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by niyi123: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Though, it is a good gesture. But if i may say, does this worth to be publicize and afterall it is the tax tax payer money and some people have started hailing him, had it been he bought like hundred pieces and gives it out to people in need of it, that could be more applauded.
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
congratz on ur new ride...(I wish it wuz alloy rims sef)
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by faray: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tunami:
photographic system of government is been practiced in nigeria
lolz..PHOTOCRACY
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by akinsmyk(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pque:

this is a no no. Ibikunle Amosun, ogun st. gov. is not oweing anyworker and that is nt a barrier in his infrastructural development target of his. Is Osun st. the only state in Nigeria out of all d 36 states? or other states are also not performing.

God catch u with Ibikunle Amosun u mentioned. Do you know I'm from Ogun State? There is nothing u can say I don't know abt. Amosun was owing the wworkers until the bail from d local gvt, even at that he is yet to pay workers staff deductions nd allowance. @ d moment, Amosun is doing nothing. All those projects had stopped coz of the excuse that thr was no money to complete them. Almost all d roads now had turned road to hell, muddy nd slippery wen rain fell. Since he was returned, none of the project had been touched, all he did was wen Jonathan was still pumping money to them all. Ogun state is in a big mess, go ask the debt record, u'll cry for the state. Amosun is a literate robber. All his projects are inflated, how can one explain construction of a kilometre of road for over #1billion. Even FG don't construct her roads at that expensive rate. Ppl are suffering silently, no welfare package at all
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by princeBlack77(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Luvdmx:
Eye service.
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
fayose... hmmm....
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by fm25odumoye(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
tobillionaire:
Is dat d surprise Thought its gonna b a car
Imagine, na wheel chair
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by somez(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Am getting to love this guy... No homo
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by emzila(m): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2015
FAYOSE IS LOOTING EKITI OF BILLIONS AND HE IS BUSY GOING AROUND THE STREET GIVEN OUT THINGS OF 50K-100K WHILE THE PROFESSORS IN EKITI ARE REJOICING. ABI NO BE SO I HEAR- THAT EKITI IS HOME OF PROFESSORS, WHAT AN IRONY?
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by mAskA78(m): 6:27am On Nov 11, 2015
agarawu23:
cheesy
Well let me commend him for that first of all grin

Must we know about it ?

I laughed fayose when he gave a cripple man okada some months ago.

It seems the "asun" "suya" "bread" "fish" etc wey this man dey buy chop for road don enta him medulla .
Bros, i think say na only me dey think am. cheesy
agarawu23:
cheesy
Well let me commend him for that first of all grin

Must we know about it ?

I laughed fayose when he gave a cripple man okada some months ago.

It seems the "asun" "suya" "bread" "fish" etc wey this man dey buy chop for road don enta him medulla .
Bros, i think say na only me dey think am. Maybe na d fear of BUHARI
Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by mulattoclaro(m): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2015
lmm4real:

Owww my Edo State u mean. Come on u should know na.
hmm. So you're Edo? I'm Edo too. Bini to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by lmm4real: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hmm. So you're Edo? I'm Edo too. Bini to be precise.

Owea pa, u see ur self, abeg make we no wash our dirty pant for public lol. Leave the matter like that.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) by KimnanaTweety(f): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2015
so, d woman don get two "cars" bah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.