Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor (1688 Views)

Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / Thief Killed At Nkpor Flyover Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Courtesy of [url]starttells.com[/url]
While on my way to work, people were gathered around a beauty shop. It was the case of a girl who should be in his late 20s lying in front of a shop. Seems she was raped judging from the way her pant was lose on her left lap. Some people say she might due to the rubbish around her. The owner of the store aint to say whether it is the waste from her shop. Obviously I dn't think so judging from the fact that her footwear's was neatly place behind her.

Re: Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by NICOGRAVITY: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Father, please give the parent the fortitude to bear this great lose.
The culprit shall be found in Jesus name, no escape.
After training up a daughter for several years, one idiot from no where start deceiving and destroys a God given life at it's prime.
O Lord, deliver our loved one's from the hands of such mischief in Jesus name.
Re: Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by INTROVERT(f): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Re: Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by iliyande(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2015
Serious
Re: Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by Khd95(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Wickedt and evil generation.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by ishiamu(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
angry angry angry angry

Y evils?
Re: Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by Omotayor123(f): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Oh my God! embarassed
Re: Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Oh my God! embarassed

Check my DP. cheesy cheesy
Re: Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by Omotayor123(f): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Check my DP. cheesy cheesy
But I didn't give you permission embarassed
Re: Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by Tunami(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2015
man's inhumanity man.
Re: Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

But I didn't give you permission embarassed

Ok, ok, sorry.

Let me remove it.
Re: Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by Winna01(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
all this things have me asking, where is the love?
Re: Graphic Imag: Raped And Dead Body Lyin Across New Motor Spare Parts Market Nkpor by widowhusband: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
sad, but the story is incoherent

(1) (Reply)

Woman Live-blogs Her Rap.e (PIX) / 20 Yrs After, Otokoto Execution: Here Are 20 Things To Know About Him / 1.2 Million Usd And Charms Seised In Mozambique Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.