Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ogboni - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogboni (9237 Views)

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogboni by benodic: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
the quote below will also help if contemplated on
If you fill your consciousness with the positive aspects of Divine Spirit, there is no vacuum where the negative may enter. —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogboni by Sayelabola(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2016
cocolacec:

hej Lastchild please add me on watsapp 09096904387 .I am no member of Ogboni or any society i only obey God and see life as a struggle.Your problems have solution and i have people who have the same problem and had a cure.Please add me and you will glad
you did.You are only in your trial period as test from God,whether you win or lose depends on which path you take.You can also add me on skype

Couldn't get you on Whatsapp
Re: Ogboni by lekkie073(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Sayelabola:

u sent me a pm?
send me ur digits....i ll contact u
Re: Ogboni by lekkie073(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Sayelabola:

u sent me a pm?
Re: Ogboni by cocolacec(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=Sayelabola post=43117500]

Couldn't get you on Whatsapp[/quote

1 Like

Re: Ogboni by Sayelabola(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
lekkie073:
u sent me a pm?
It seems I had.forgotten to do so.
Are you still available?
Re: Ogboni by lekkie073(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sayelabola:

It seems I had.forgotten to do so.
Are you still available?
yes
Re: Ogboni by Sayelabola(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
lekkie073:
yes
08060737971.... whatsapp
Re: Ogboni by Jen96: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2022
nairalandbuzz:

So you think its the ogboni that will end the queen of the coast saga?

You are lost.

Have you ever thought that the same queen has been preventing you from meeting the true men of God that would really transform you?

Have you ever thought that the queen has used ur experience the MFM parish you were to make you hate deliverance... making you to expect nothing out of it?

Ever been to Prayer City for the full week deliverance?

I have been reading your story keenly and I am sorry to tell you for the first time, that you have not been making the right decisions...

I dont want to be involved cos I know more about spirituality and trust me... I have been there with the Ogbanjes and now its no more...

But... you will still find peace... Keep searching... not the wrong places tho
pls how were u delivered?
Re: Ogboni by Sayelabola(m): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2022
winner01:
You will get the money, fame and fake happiness, you will be involved in a constant bloody ritual and may never get your life back, trust me. I suggest you embrace the God of peace, there is nothing the devil can offer you.

The Ogboni that I know, especially the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity which I was once a dedicated and happy member in Ikorodu temple, has absolutely nothing to do with blood, or ritualism as you postulate.

It's easy to dismember from the fraternity and walk freely in the streets after, just as me.

Clear your mind. Ogboni Fraternities (Aborigin, ROF, Saala, Ibilè, etcetera) is not the same as those occultic societies that you watched in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Sayelabola:

The Ogboni that I know, especially the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity which I was once a dedicated and happy member in Ikorodu temple, has absolutely nothing to do with blood, or ritualism as you postulate.

It's easy to dismember from the fraternity and walk freely in the streets after, just as me.

Clear your mind. Ogboni Fraternities (Aborigin, ROF, Saala, Ibilè, etcetera) is not the same as those occultic societies that you watched in Nollywood.
Half truth is also lies.....!!
All Ogboni Fraternity are bloody in operation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboni by Sayelabola(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
ZKOSOSO:

Half truth is also lies.....!!
All Ogboni Fraternity are bloody in operation.

There is no truth in your comment.

If there was any bloody ritual in there operations, I would have known.
Re: Ogboni by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sayelabola:

There is no truth in your comment.
If there was any bloody ritual in there operations, I would have known.
The ethics n Code of conduct in Ogboni like any occultic groups don't exclude DECEPTION as means to get things done. So to lie is no crime including what u wrote up there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboni by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jen96:
pls how were u delivered?

It was an entangleme which we settled. We talked about it and it was settled... mind you that prayers made it happen.

Forget going to too many churches or Pastors. Most of them are there to make money. Get a study Bible, walk with God, believe he answers when you call... Also, I attended MFM as their primary message is personal deliverance. You would be taught how to do it yourself. If you are in Lagos, attend the headquarters in sabo

1 Like

Re: Ogboni by Jen96: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
nairalandbuzz:

It was an entangleme which we settled. We talked about it and it was settled... mind you that prayers made it happen.

Forget going to too many churches or Pastors. Most of them are there to make money. Get a study Bible, walk with God, believe he answers when you call... Also, I attended MFM as their primary message is personal deliverance. You would be taught how to do it yourself. If you are in Lagos, attend the headquarters in sabo
talked about it with who? So no one can deliver me ? I must do it myself?
Re: Ogboni by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jen96:
talked about it with who? So no one can deliver me ? I must do it myself?

If you are expecting someone to deliver you? You are not fully ready.

I talked about it with the lady in question who came confessed to me and we became friends afterwards. I later became a confident that she tells her ogboni assignments to when she is confused... that does not make me less a Christian and advised me to make sure I never leave the Christian hood and make sure I am close to God in prayers.

If you are waiting on someone to pray for you, you are not ready. You need to take the bulls bu the horn.

He said he will answer when we call... his hands are not short to save neither is he deaf to hear our prayers. Unto Him shall all prayers go to... Have faith... unshaken one that when you pray, He listens.

Also, its not about prayer alone, it's about praying right. Do not pray amiss. Make sure you always pray that the Holy Spirit should also fill in the gaps for you. You will need to look at yourself, is it fear, bad habits, foul talks that you also need to pray against because in most cases, they act as a ladder for the enemy into our lives

2 Likes

Re: Ogboni by Jen96: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
nairalandbuzz:

I talked about it with the lady in question who came confessed to me and we became friends afterwards. I later became a confident that she tells her ogboni assignments to when she is confused... that does not make me less a Christian and advised me to make sure I never leave the Christian hood and make sure I am close to God in prayers.

If you are waiting on someone to pray for you, you are not ready. You need to take the bulls bu the horn.

He said he will answer when we call... his hands are not short to save neither is he deaf to hear our prayers. Unto Him shall all prayers go to... Have faith... unshaken one that when you pray, He listens.

Also, its not about prayer alone, it's about praying right. Do not pray amiss. Make sure you always pray that the Holy Spirit should also fill in the gaps for you. You will need to look at yourself, is it fear, bad habits, foul talks that you also need to pray against because in most cases, they act as a ladder for the enemy into our lives
Thank u so much
Re: Ogboni by BIZDEALS: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
PastorAIO:

There are various horses. Marine spirit horses. Abrahamic horses. Old skool horses and New Age horses.

Then there are horses that we carry with us deep inside.
please I’d like to learn more about this
Re: Ogboni by BIZDEALS: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
nairalandbuzz:

Hey man , I would like to interact with you on telegram or something
Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
BIZDEALS:
please I’d like to learn more about this

It was just word play bro. Nothing serious.
Re: Ogboni by scaryblake: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
benodic:
@ lastchild

according to the spiritual law of polarity a thing can not exist except in direct relationship to its opposite in the lower worlds. meaning a mountain can not exist if there is no valley and darkness can not exist if there is no light.

extrapolating this to the discussion at hand it goes to say that a problem can not exist without a solution. and the funny thing that people do not know is that for most problems the solution is never far away or inaccessible and is always so close as to be ignored .

another way of solving a problem is to raise your spiritual vibration above the area where the problem exist then will you be able to see it more clearly and also see the solution that always lies close to it.

no problem greater than man is ever given to him and finally every problem given to man is to help him to expand his coonsciousness and bring him closer to God.

I hope this helps .

Pls how can one raise his spiritual vibration.
Re: Ogboni by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
BIZDEALS:

Hey man , I would like to interact with you on telegram or something

Send email
Re: Ogboni by benodic: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2022
@ scaryblake

Pls how can one raise his spiritual vibration

You can raise your spiritual vibration by singing the Holy Names of God.
The most basic is the HU Song.
Sung with love in the morning and night before sleep will raise your spiritual vibration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Great Tribulation Take Place Before The Rapture? / . / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.