Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Ogboni - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogboni (9578 Views)

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
PastorAIO:
It's not too late to study the horse, I hope. Would you care to do so here?

I'd rather not because it is deeply private smiley
Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
PastorAIO:

There are various horses. Marine spirit horses. Abrahamic horses. Old skool horses and New Age horses.

Then there are horses that we carry with us deep inside.
These horses are the ancestral horses which our forebears rode.

Their footprints stamp across several generations, and this is what is troubling Lastchild. One problem here is Lastpage has not fully surrendered to God
Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ishilove:

I'd rather not because it is deeply private smiley

Okay. I respect that.
Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
PastorAIO:

Okay. I respect that.
smiley
Re: Ogboni by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ishilove:

Their footprints stamp across several generations, and this is what is troubling Lastpage. One problem here is Lastpage has not fully surrendered to God
Hello.

Are you referring to lastchild or lastpage? Or are they one and the same person?

Cheers.
Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2016
LoJ:

Hello.

Are you referring to lastchild or lastpage? Or are they one and the same person?

Cheers.
Lastchild. Oops! cheesy
Re: Ogboni by jayriginal: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2016
benodic:
@ lastchild

according to the spiritual law of polarity a thing can not exist except in direct relationship to its opposite in the lower worlds. meaning a mountain can not exist if there is no valley and darkness can not exist if there is no light.

extrapolating this to the discussion at hand it goes to say that a problem can not exist without a solution. and the funny thing that people do not know is that for most problems the solution is never far away or inaccessible and is always so close as to be ignored .

another way of solving a problem is to raise your spiritual vibration above the area where the problem exist then will you be able to see it more clearly and also see the solution that always lies close to it.

no problem greater than man is ever given to him and finally every problem given to man is to help him to expand his coonsciousness and bring him closer to God.

I hope this helps .

Most unhelpful and ridiculously vague.

I can't see why PastorAIO endorses this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2016
Cos it rings true for me.

jayriginal:

Re: Ogboni by jayriginal: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
PastorAIO:
Cos it rings true for me.

Can you see how another person might find it vague?
Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Indeed. If you've got no references to connect what it says to. Having said that, it is even possible that what I understand may not be his intended meaning.

jayriginal:

Can you see how another person might find it vague?
Re: Ogboni by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
jayriginal:

Hello Jayriginal.

With all due respect, if you don't/didn't understand what benodic meant, why not simply ask him or even others for further clarification? I don't see the point of ridiculing his post, just because it is unclear to you. I think there is greatness in disagreeing without being disagreeable.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Ogboni by TrajansKong: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
benodic:
coonsciousness

Really. Really??
Re: Ogboni by jayriginal: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
PastorAIO:
Indeed. If you've got no references to connect what it says to. Having said that, it is even possible that what I understand may not be his intended meaning.

Precisely!
Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
jayriginal:

Precisely!

Precisely? What's so precise about a possibility?
Re: Ogboni by jayriginal: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Jayriginal.

With all due respect, if you don't/didn't understand what benodic meant, why not simply ask him or even others for further clarification? I don't see the point of ridiculing his post, just because it is unclear to you. I think there is greatness in disagreeing without being disagreeable.

Cheers.

I actually don't need to know what he meant. I have no use for such crock. I'm concerned about the OP who has apparent concerns and needs help.
The post benodic made was just a lot of words without saying anything tangible whereas the OP needs concrete advice.

Besides, I cast no aspersions on benodic. I simply called the post out for what it is; unhelpful and ridiculously vague. I dont see how that is being disagreeable.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni by jayriginal: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
PastorAIO:

Precisely? What's so precise about a possibility?

The possibility of the possibility.

Oh and the point that the post was sufficiently vague as to be totally useless to someone in need of a concrete solution.
Re: Ogboni by HIbreed(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
benodic:
@ lastchild

according to the spiritual law of polarity a thing can not exist except in direct relationship to its opposite in the lower worlds. meaning a mountain can not exist if there is no valley and darkness can not exist if there is no light.

extrapolating this to the discussion at hand it goes to say that a problem can not exist without a solution. and the funny thing that people do not know is that for most problems the solution is never far away or inaccessible and is always so close as to be ignored .

another way of solving a problem is to raise your spiritual vibration above the area where the problem exist then will you be able to see it more clearly and also see the solution that always lies close to it.

no problem greater than man is ever given to him and finally every problem given to man is to help him to expand his coonsciousness and bring him closer to God.

I hope this helps .
so true. Some problems make us to discover who we are. To fight demons, one need to possess a self awareness of his spiritual life.We are spirit beings. the flesh is just a body covering us. Spirits do not die.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni by HIbreed(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
@Ishilove. You always sounds like someone with plethora of experiences in her portfolio. judging by your intellectual posts (did i said pics ,oops) I doubt your age and gender sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
HIbreed:
@Ishilove. You always sounds like someone with plethora of experiences in her portfolio. judging by your pic I doubt your age and gender sometimes.

.. and gender ke? Please don't start fight for here o!
Re: Ogboni by JackBizzle: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
HIbreed:
@Ishilove. You always sounds like someone with plethora of experiences in her portfolio. judging by your pic I doubt your age and gender sometimes.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogboni by HIbreed(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin grin
don't misinterpret my intentions 0o .
What i meant was her understanding of life no b from here.She drops it like a man.
Re: Ogboni by JackBizzle: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
HIbreed:
don't misinterpret my intentions 0o .
What i meant was her understanding of life no b from here.She drops it like a man.

No problem. grin grin
Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
HIbreed:
@Ishilove. You always sounds like someone with plethora of experiences in her portfolio. judging by your intellectual posts (did i said pics ,oops) I doubt your age and gender sometimes.
Yeah, well that's how life serves some of us. I'm a learner compared to what some others have experienced but all in all, we are in this life to learn
Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
PastorAIO:

.. and gender ke? Please don't start fight for here o!
Fight ke? I no get power to fight again o
Re: Ogboni by lastchild: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Their footprints stamp across several generations, and this is what is troubling Lastchild. One problem here is Lastpage has not fully surrendered to God
Lol @ lastpage
Re: Ogboni by HIbreed(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Yeah, well that's how life serves some of us. I'm a learner compared to what some others have experienced but all in all, we are in this life to learn

life is vast, one doesn't need to experience some situations and trials to acknowledge their existence
Re: Ogboni by HIbreed(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
lastchild:
Lol @ lastpage
hello lastchild,i hope you,ve not dabbled in occultism because thats exactly what they want you to do.
Re: Ogboni by lastchild: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
HIbreed:

hello lastchild,i hope you,ve not dabbled in occultism because thats exactly what they want you to do.
its a long story

1 Like

Re: Ogboni by HIbreed(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
lastchild:
its a long story
we are all here for assistance. Do not err in your steps.
Re: Ogboni by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
lastchild:
its a long story

Aaaaahh! Don't tell me ,,,,,,,
Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 1:15am On Jan 26, 2016
lastchild:
Lol @ lastpage
smiley
Re: Ogboni by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2016
lastchild:
Any ogboni member here or Ever been involved in ogboni or you know much about it,I need your help,please let's talk in private

Could you pls continue with your diary. Many ppl are learning from it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Give Me One Good Reason Why I Should Go Back To God / Police Arrested Pastor Odumeje Over Alleged Charm Buried In Church Premises / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.