Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,246 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Is Happening To Faze? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Happening To Faze? (704 Views)

Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Faze? by bigismalls: 10:18am On May 15, 2009
I wonder what is really happening to faze, these days he seems to be too silent in the music industry. In my opinion I think with the kind of album he released, he should have been nominaated in the HWA. I wonder what is going on. Down here in the north, people are really feeling him. WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING?
Re: What Is Happening To Faze? by dammiecool(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2009
nothin dey happen cool
dis tin na turn by turn grin grin
Re: What Is Happening To Faze? by rapjunkie(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2009
Shouldn't you be saying ' up here in the north' ?  grin

Faze needs to step his charm offensive game up.  I dont think he is promoting himself properly.
Re: What Is Happening To Faze? by dammiecool(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2009
talent don full everywhere if u dont step up ur game u keep goin down cool cool cool
Re: What Is Happening To Faze? by Omolola1(f): 12:17pm On May 15, 2009
Nothing

I think every1 has their own time
Re: What Is Happening To Faze? by asha80(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2009
Omo na turn by turn tongue
Re: What Is Happening To Faze? by frijos(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2009
just like the sun and the moon o! grin
Re: What Is Happening To Faze? by chrisical(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2009
His last album really let him down.
Re: What Is Happening To Faze? by badman(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2009
faze needs to hit the nail on the head n release one party banger, tht would save him
Re: What Is Happening To Faze? by asha80(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2009
Aka a dala Faze sad
Re: What Is Happening To Faze? by rockyfela(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2009
his last album didnt really do it 4 me. BUT I THINK ITS HIGH TIME HIS PROMOTION TEAM STEPPED UP THEIR GAME. Its one thing to be gud another is exposure. U get the second through promotion and i dont think he is doing a gud job at that. He needs to come out of his shell and be aggresive, do interviews, maybe one or 2 scandals might help as well because as it stands right now , JUNGLE DON MATURE so if u want 2 survive ur survival skills need 2 be up 2 par as well. I STILL LUV HIM, ITS PLANTASHUN 4 LIFE.

(1) (Reply)

Artquake's 'alanta' / H-man!:::::::::::one Of The Best Upcomin Artiste In Lagos / Watch This Guy Perform Fela In Idols Audition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.