Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

‘our Daughter Will Undergo Female Circumcision If You Deport Us’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘our Daughter Will Undergo Female Circumcision If You Deport Us’ (810 Views)

Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Cadets Undergo Shooting Excercise In Kaduna State. Photos / ‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘our Daughter Will Undergo Female Circumcision If You Deport Us’ by lattychem: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Nigerian family Tony, Favour, Crystal and
Jecinta Iluno are currently facing deportation
from Australia unless their daughter,
Crystal’s visa application succeeds. The
family says terrible fate awaits them in
Nigeria. Tony
said his daughter would be forced to
undergo female genital mutilation upon their
return.
For this reason, Crystal is asking a Federal
Court to review the Immigration
Department’s refusal to grant her a visa,
which would in turn allow the entire family to
stay in Adelaide. Mr Iluno and his family –
wife Jecinta, Crystal, 10 and Favour, 7 –
went to Adelaide in 2011 on his student
visa.
In August, the Immigration Department
declined to exempt them from having to
return to Nigeria at the expiration of Iluno’s
visa. An application on behalf of Crystal was
also refused. Mr Iluno says he was a
member of the Movement for Actualisation of
the Sovereign State of Biafra, a secessionist
group that is persecuted in Nigeria.
They fear that, if deported, they will be
kidnapped and persecuted, and Crystal
forced to undergo genital mutilation. Their
current bridging visa expires on Tuesday.
Judge Stuart Brown will determine their fate
soon…. I’m tempted to invite Nicholas Fraser
to sing “why u lying” for them bt I won’t……

Re: ‘our Daughter Will Undergo Female Circumcision If You Deport Us’ by honeychild(f): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2015
grin grin I always knew it. ....A good number of these "IPOB worldwide international" are illegal immigrants looking for an excuse to claim asylum!

Abegi deport his black ass. His mates are facing soldiers in Aba he is hiding behind his 10 year old daughter's skirts.

1 Like

Re: ‘our Daughter Will Undergo Female Circumcision If You Deport Us’ by ELTON123(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2015
honeychild:
grin grin I always knew it. ....A good number of these "IPOB worldwide international" are illegal immigrants looking for an excuse to claim asylum!

Abegi deport his black ass. His mates are facing soldiers in Aba he is hiding behind his 10 year old daughter's skirts.

ode

1 Like

Re: ‘our Daughter Will Undergo Female Circumcision If You Deport Us’ by Bigprozzie: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2015
honeychild:

That is what most of them are. Illegal immigrants and people that are frustrated with thier lives in foreign lands. They have moved one step despite spending decades abroad.

See this pot bellied old man lying that his daughter will undergo FGM in Nigeria and his wife is there smiling as well

Cowards and shameless people.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:french Jets Target ISIS In Raqqa / *** / How I Gave $5.6bn To Buhari – Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.