Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,745 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Brief Political Opinion On Going Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brief Political Opinion On Going Forward (276 Views)

What Is The Most Unpopular Political Opinion You Have? / PHOTO: Is President Buhari Going Forward Or Backward? / PICTURE: See What Happened To Nigerian's Political Opinion In 60 Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brief Political Opinion On Going Forward by Eddygourdo(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2015
I don't not believe in partisan allegiance, I believe only in delivery irrespective of the party in power. That being said I have a simple observation which I am sure others have observed as well. I need intelligent deliberations on the issue on single tenure hood of elected official in Nigeria. Please take a look at osun state, the unpalatable news of a sitting governor going begging, making a caricature of the electorate, making a mockery of the civil servants, i don't blame the osun electorate because they were scammed into a voting scheme where a siting governor performs averagely thus giving false hope of doing more if voted in again. Aregebe performed averagely in his first tenure but take a look at his second. this same trend can be observed in many states and thus brings to Barr my earlier assertions that single tenure terms would benefit the masses more. We cam always identify a theif and his allies quickly and try them as soon as their tenure elapses instead of waiting 8 years

(1) (Reply)

Lamentations Of A Biafran / Ozigi Challenges Other Governorship Candidates To Policy Debate / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.