Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,352 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Definition Of Hypocrazy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Definition Of Hypocrazy (494 Views)

This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) / Hypocrisy: The Nigerian Definition / Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of Hypocrazy by Ajibolatao(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2015
When you refer to Lagos as "no man's land" and later shout BIAFRA.
When you people make millions in the North and SW and still shout BIAFRA.
When your brothers fight for a traditional post in Ondo and you still have the guts to shout IPOB.
When your brother lose after serving as the president for 6 years and start calling for BIAFRA.
When your brother was arrested after several warnings for broadcasting false massages on illegal radio station.
I rest my case...

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Minister And Minister For State / King Sunny Ade Gets N500M After He Sued 30years Earlier / Yola Bomb Tactics...handing Out Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.