Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! (12372 Views)

Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia / The Aba Pandemonium, What The Igbos Should Do / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awoofawo:

You folks case is like case of a man applauding his little son that playing with a keg of petrol and matches box in his sitting room! Ile ta ni o ma jona tan, ki se my own na! Goodluck to the Biafra quest! cool

YOU CAN'T BE MORE CATHOLIC THAN THE POPE, ARE U?
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awoofawo:

[s]You folks case is like case of a man applauding his little son that playing with a keg of petrol and matches box in his sitting room![/s]
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by SmartMugu: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

true, but we actually declared the war ourselves.

Nigeria as it is now is actually not better when divided. All we need is sincerity of purpose from our leaders. The diversity of Nigeria makes it a very viable estate. Large expense of lands for Agriculture in the North, Oil field in the SS, Commerce in SW, Enterprise in the East.....these combinations are the envy of many countries in the world. if we have sincerity of purpose, we would surly be more economically viable than the US. That is why they are doing everything possible to make sure we divide.

On point bro. Nigeria is so blessed. We shouldn't be dealing with this at this point in our existence. God had a special purpose for us, and our lands are blessed with so much that the rest of the world should envy us.

One of our problems is that we have been divided from the very start of Nigeria. To be frank, the British didn't do us any favor putting us all together in one country. We share several different beliefs and values.

There's no way you can have couples that think differently and never agree live happily, same principle applies here. Even here on NL, most threads still bring in the tribal differences.

The US you mentioned has its own issues too, just not as pronounced as we make ours. I live in the US and I've been here for over a decade. I do understand they are divided too. However, accountability in their system makes people feel less pains than the Nigerian populace feel.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Biafra is our air!
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by JustOzito(f): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Asolab:
Very funny to c u struggling for a millinieum dream,mind u Ojukwu was born a nigerian led biafra movement for 30month,later died as a Nigerian case closed
In Buhar's voice Go and die
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
byrron:

The highlighted part of your response is the hallmark of civility and it takes only an objective rational being like you to exhibit such rare traits especially in a faceless forum like this were e-touts run amok.
looolz @e-touts. Gratias!
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
looolz @e-touts. Gratias!

They have taken over NL just like an epidemic.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by JustOzito(f): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
The Sun Shall rise.... I was @ ikwerre street. Proudly Biafra.....

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Onyegecha(f): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ride on great heroes. Obara dike no n'ime anyi. When will Owere get a visitation, please?

FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Thank you Nigerians, when you said Biafra s were few, I joined my people,
When you said we were screaming from abroad, I headed back.
When you said we were online, we came offline.
You said we can't move muscles, we ruled the streets...

Give us another challenge, motivate us and watch us surprise you!

#RELEASENNAMDIKANU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by PhockPhockMan: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You're an ediot; I overestimated you.

Do you know why I called you?

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Liberty101: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Guys please a moment let me ask a question that is bothering me. When Nnamdi Kanu was arrested one of the bail conditions was to provide a level 16 civil servant, my question remains what do they need a level 16 servant for undecidedGuys please a moment let me ask a question that is bothering me. When Nnamdi Kanu was arrested one of the bail conditions was to provide a level 16 civil servant, my question remains what do they need a level 16 servant for
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by UmuEri(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I am ready for my body to be crushed! I stand strong! I am unshaken!
Nwa Chineke! Pls remain resolute and admonish others by your side too. There is another pls coming! I will intimate you later!

It is Biafra or death!
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by michaelwilli(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
SmartMugu:

I've seen different Biafra maps. I think the last one I saw had Imo, Lagos, Osun, Taraba, Oyo, Enugu and Zamfara states. Yes i think it was just those 7 states. Please google to confirm grin A firm map hasn't been agreed on yet as I know.
Den dey must be high on saliva. Just smh for them
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by biafranqueen: 3:09am On Nov 12, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Thank you Nigerians, when you said Biafra s were few, I joined my people,
When you said we were screaming from abroad, I headed back.
When you said we were online, we came offline.
You said we can't move muscles, we ruled the streets...

Give us another challenge, motivate us and watch us surprise you!

#RELEASENNAMDIKANU
I must say I am proud of u well done!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
I must say I am proud of u well done!
UmuEri:
Nwa Chineke! Pls remain resolute and admonish others by your side too. There is another pls coming! I will intimate you later!
It is Biafra or death!
Onyegecha:

Ride on great heroes. Obara dike no n'ime anyi. When will Owere get a visitation, please?
DFemaleBoss:

May Chukwu Okike abiama bless you and all Biafran families where ever they are.. Amen

Thank you very much my brothers and sisters.

After I created this thread and went offline, I got a ban and couldn't update it, I only watched from the sidelines.

Yesterday, we had an awareness rally around Douglas and wetheral road, abagworo mocked us because he thought that was the major rally, I couldn't comment because I was on a ban. But I thank God, that the pictures of today's rally have gone viral.

We continue to be steadfast, Biafra has come.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by simple2004(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
at u sure 3 million lives is abt to be waisted again,? I'm sure u don't have investment like my inlaws outside se. think twice b4 u start any war. my wife is Igbo from anambra state, I'm yoruba.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
simple2004:
at u sure 3 million lives is abt to be waisted again,? I'm sure u don't have investment like my inlaws outside se. think twice b4 u start any war. my wife is Igbo from anambra state, I'm yoruba.

Are you literate?
So you think in 2015, there will be another genocide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Buhari Reappointed Mustapha SGF, Kyari Cos / Ifeanyi Ubah’s Campaign Posters Flood Anambra Streets / Sanwo-Olu Directs Level 12 Civil Servants, Others To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.