Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) (22692 Views)

Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway / Obiano Begins Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road / Wike Begins Widows Empowerment Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
In line with the directive of Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, reconstruction of Aba road, the main arterial Federal road in Port Harcourt, has been intensified.

Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike recently directed the State Ministry of Works to take concrete measures to ensure that all bad spots on the Federal Road are rehabilitated for the free flow of traffic.

On Wednesday, the contractors worked on the UTC-Spar section of the Federal Road, reconstructing failed portions and placing new layers of asphalt to reinforce the road. While issuing the directive to the State Ministry of Works, Governor Wike maintained that his administration will always intervene in abandoned Federal roads critical to the economy of the state.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/river-state-government-begins.html

4 Likes

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Good one, hater can take a long stroll in helltongue grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2016

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by sanandreas(m): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
can you people see amaechi abandoned monorail? FG put coastal in budget, then niger deltans should be dancing skelewu. As far amaechi is the Minister for transport coastal rail will be abandoned

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Project400: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
We hardly read any news about Oyo state and the middle belt. What's wrong?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Project400:
Maybe nothing is happening theregrin

Are you from there?

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Aromas: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
Project400:
Including Osun State which is currently on OLX for sale grin what else did u expect from them after so much dependents on allocation coming 4rm Abuja.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Project400: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oyind17:
Maybe nothing is happening theregrin

Are you from there?
cheesy

I think some Governors prefer to work without involving the Media. Meanwhile, I'm not from Oyo state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by cashreport: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
[size=14pt]

Mod

Front page

[/size]
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Project400: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Aromas:

Including Osun State which is currently on OLX for sale grin what else did u expect from them after so much dependents on allocation coming 4rm Abuja.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
sanandreas:
can you people see amaechi abandoned monorail? FG put coastal in budget, then niger deltans should be dancing skelewu. As far amaechi is the Minister for transport coastal rail will be abandoned

1) First and foremost, this is azikwe road alongside the monorail track and not aba road
2) I still made use of Azikwe road late last week, there is nothing wrong with that road as at that week and no worker was working on the road.
Is it that between last week and this week, this road went bad and contractor are immediately mobilized?
3) Monorail was never abandoned by Amaechi, it was ongoing. Instead wike abandoned it having sworn not to touch it. use ur head.

Pending when i will ply this same road next week Gods willing to authenticate what i am seeing here, i can sense lies somewhere.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
But that's not Aba road na.

Dats government house, mile 1 road.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Aromas: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Project400:

grin grin
Seriously if I be prophet like T. B Joshua or the one who claim Kaduna gov. will die, my ministries go don full yakata wen I talk am in d beginning of dis year dat some civil servants will work 4 one year and receive 6months salaries. Na April we dey now how many Governor don pay last month salary

1 Like

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Owode1: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Some people are definitely not going to like this.
A no call name ohh!

Wicked Wike!

Slayer of the lizard of........

11 Likes

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tokety7:

1) First and foremost, this is azikwe road alongside the monorail track and not aba road
2) I still made use of Azikwe road late last week, there is nothing wrong with that road as at that week and no worker was working on the road.
Is it that between last week and this week, this road went bad and contractor are immediately mobilized?
3) Monorail was never abandoned by Amaechi, it was ongoing. Instead wike abandoned it having sworn not to touch it. use ur head.

Pending when i will ply this same road next week Gods willing to authenticate what i am seeing here, i can sense lies somewhere.

Which road is this?

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wike the lizard slayer grin
Carry on sir

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tokety7:

This is amazing. Azikiwe Road as at last week was very smooth with no single pothole. Did they just scrape and repave in order to spite Amaechi? Such a waste.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Yeyegist:

Which road is this?

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

That's Azikiwe Road around State secretariat and Port Harcourt mall. Nothing was wrong with the road. I guess they want to recoat and re-mark it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fraud, there was nothing wrong with that portion close to Azikwe bus-stop. Nonsense fraud.

Let him go inside Port Harcourt and fix undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by seunfape(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
is this one over head or over old bridge?
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by ElPadrino33: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
PDP! wink
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
God Bless Wike!
Ride on!! We are with us and behind you
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by itsik(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nice on wike
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Project400:
we don't have terrible state road here in oyo

3 Likes

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Good one Governor Wicked

1 Like

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sunnycliff:
God Bless Wike!
Ride on!! We are with u and behind you
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
MetaHuman:
we don't have terrible state road here in oyo

5 Likes

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Lusola15: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Good work from Gov Wike the lion killer

9 Likes

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by HopeAtHand: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
UTC to Spar isnt Aba road. That road is Azikiwe Road or Cookey-gam drive, if you will.

Wike is a corrupt governor.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by YelloweWest: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
I'm sure it's abonema waff junction cos that's the bad spot on that road.
Ride on my governor
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by cjayy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dat road didn't really have any issues before now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano / Uduak Abasi Umondak's Daughter Is Dead: Victoria Nkanga Herman Her Only Child / As 30 States Propose N8 Trillion, Only Lagos, Rivers, Anambra Can Fund Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.