Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Mobile Commerce App That Give Discount On Online Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Commerce App That Give Discount On Online Sales (266 Views)

Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia / 20 Ways To Boost Your Online Sales / Mobile Commerce (m-commerce) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Commerce App That Give Discount On Online Sales by sam1: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hi am sam I came across a mobile commerce app that has agreat discount in saving & benefit
It is called shopping sherlock app!
Have you heard about it, it help you
Cut down down on cost of basic things you buy and also save you time too and the best part of it its FREE to have it
It an invite only app you can have it
http://invitation.shoppingsherlock.com/841952
For more infomation
Call sam 08037225165
Whatsap no 08186320511

(1) (Reply)

Inquiries In The The Business Landscape In Nigeria. / Shoppingsherlock / I Want To Start A Laundry Businesses Please I Need Guidelines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.