Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Do You Need My Service? I'm Available To Work For You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need My Service? I'm Available To Work For You (570 Views)

25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List / I Need My Location For Fadama Guys Interview / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need My Service? I'm Available To Work For You by cherylrobinson: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hello peeps.
I am an honest job seeker (want to remain anonymous for now), male, who needs to be employed as soon as possible. So I'm using this platform to get the attention of any individual or organization who might need my service. I hold a degree in a recognize university in Nigeria. Here is my cover letter:

Honest Job seeker,
9, Zika Usifo Close,
Shangisha, Ketu, Lagos,
cherylrobinson564@yahoo.com or 08093033976

Dear Concerned individual/company,
I am pleased to express myself on this medium what I can offer your company/business. With more than two years in sales and marketing, I have experienced firsthand an average Nigerian psychology with respect to buying, what they want to hear, and how best people like to be treated so I am prepared to become an immediate contributor to your team if given the opportunity.
The following are highlights of my qualification and accomplishments:

 Extensive experience in Marketing, Organization of activities, Presentation of product and Management of client.

 In depth knowledge of administration that includes turning a prospect into client at the shortest possible time, assessment of each clients need and offering the right product, handling of referral.

 Frequent commendation by clients, and superiors for a job well done.

 Employee awards for dedication, performance, leadership, and patient advocacy.

My strong initiative and exceptional organizational skills, combined with my ability to work well under pressure, allow me to play a crucial role in fast-paced, patient-centered environments.
Furthermore, I am well proficient in MS word, MS excel spreadsheet, and Powerpoint presentation.
Beside offline marketing, I also understand anything that has to do with online marketing ranging from search engine optimization (SEO), advertising on various media online which are known to ONLY few Nigerians (I’m so sure of what I know).
Enclosed is my resume for your review. I welcome the opportunity to discuss with you personally how my skills and strengths can best serve your company/business. You can contact me on 08093033976. Thanks a lot

Sincerely,

Honest Job Seeker
P.S: I only need individuals/companies who need my service to contact me.

N.B: THIS IS NOT FOR GNLD NETWORK MARKETERS, SO PLEASE NETWORK MARKETERS BACK OFF,

(1) (Reply)

It(internship) Student Needed For Emplyment / Vacancy For Marketers (SSCE and OND only) / Obs In Gbagada And Its Axis (new!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.