Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP (9133 Views)

AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Bishop42: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
You sleep with female bankers before opening account with them? You have serious moral problem.Corrupt hypocrites
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Tolulove26: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
New hit single from Tolulove, ejekajo,thanks for using love to download it. One love my people. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fa3d7638
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
themilanway:

I disagree,we all blame the north for not been educated,can that be said about we igbos?

Are we not enlightened and exposed enough?

If llike boko haram this madness called Biafra spreads,the biggest losers and casualites will still be the igbos.

But I'm certain of 3 things......

1)This noise will soon die down whether Dilector is released or not

2)90 percent of sane and sound igbos,yours sincerely inclusive won't partake in the madness when push comes to shove.I can still recite some of war tales my parents told me,fortunately,they are still very much alive.

3)Sane and sound igbos won't allow the mistake and history of over 40yrs ago to repeat itself.

Let these jobless youths idle away their time and life.

Ask yourself,why are igbos in lagos haven't partake in this madness?

you must 've a very low esteem. to ever insinuate that Igbos in Lagos 're well to do and better placed than Igbos in the south east and south south.
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by themilanway(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
patmaine:

you must 've a very low esteem. to ever insinuate that Igbos in Lagos 're well to do and better placed than Igbos in the south east and south south.

What's low esteem?Go back to school my friend and stop sounding dumb.
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bishop42:
My friend NgeneUkwene, Are you a male,female or bisexual?

he claim to be Igbo?

I 'll eat my word if he can provide just one post on nairaland he ever took the Igbo side.
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
themilanway:

What's low esteem?Go back to school my friend and stop sounding dumb.

go and die.

dumbfuck
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by themilanway(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
patmaine:

go and die.

dumbfuck

E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Beremx(f): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Inu kwa?

Noblezone, what do have to say about this? I knew all along that PDP is using Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to destabilize Buhari's government.

Nawao!

3 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Descartes: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:
You are a lady with an Igboish name doin all this?

The op is Jennier Cartilyn of our time cheesy
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by TimeManager(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Its no brainer who is dictating the tunes for IPOB. The typical ipob supporters on this forum(TRIBALAND)have resorted to name calling,they could not handle the shocker OP gave to them.how many PDP bigwigs have come out to condem this?PDP believes its either 60years or nothing.Nnamdi kanu an igbo man with PDP's voice.igbos deserve better.igbo promises so much but delivers too little.igbo has large followership but lack set of true leaders to steer the ship.IPOB must rise above hatred the PDP is sowing in them.
My Advice Is Golden!
The Truth Has Spoken! No Lie Only Truth!

3 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by kurupt1: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op just posting carefully edited videos.lol.for ur info radio biafra was on broadcast during GEj tenure as president,just that it hadn't gained popularity compared to now.
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Obrigardo: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
that namdi guy has been a scam all along now, abi you nor know?
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
thank you so much op. God bless you plenty plenty. now we know what this agitation is all about. gej lost the election, a group of people have decided that the country will be unbearable.

now you see why the Igbos will have to wait another 500yrs before they can have a shot at the presidency

2 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by ayindejimmy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Only demented africans like you quantum an agitation for self determination with calling for war. Are you more refined than the british whom granted a referendum to the scots? Can't Nigeria do same for biafrans ?

Well, I guess the Scots must have gone about it in a civil and constitutional way. After all they representatives in parliament

Not calling Britain a Zoo and threatening to burn it down if they can't have their way.
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by adaweezy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:

so because she's Igbo she should keep quiet and allow her people to be misled into another hopeless and meaningless war ?
your whatsapp?
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by bodmasfem(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is reveling! Waooo! The DSS needs to do something about this information oooo!
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Alphaoscar: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
adaweezy:

your whatsapp?

sorry been using another phone with different line since last week. maybe I will either switch back or holla you on the second line.
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by LeStylo: 12:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Epic!

Kanu is a fraud. The arm-twisting to shovel a GEJ pity down the caller's throat is unmistakable.

The National Conference sponsored by GEJ clearly came with a caveat that the sovereignty of Nigeria and its oneness is not negotiable. Ironically, the SE did no push it, they did not root for it at the confab.

It only takes a little sense of history to know that:
- Ojukwu supported and voted for a Shagari after his return rather than Azikwe his brother
- Ojukwu floated a regional party and contested the Presidential elections, he was treated with disdain by his own folks. They moved for an Obasanjo overwhelmingly
- The same agitators totally rejected every symbol and heritage of Biafran bond politically instituted by the father of the region - Late Chief Odimegwu Ojukwu. APGA has consistently struggled to remain afloat.

What the SE needs even more importantly is regional integration and unbridled cooperation among its member states. Cooperation in that region and the NC are perhaps the worst in the country with the SW and NW tops.

Biafra is a good idea, but the bullshit, casting of aspersions and unjustified vituperation in very uncouth word choices will do more harm than good in the long run.

Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Beremx:
Inu kwa?

Noblezone, what do have to say about this? I knew all along that PDP is using Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to destabilize Buhari's government.

Nawao!

Nnamdi and his group, tried to reach out to Jonathan, but he rejected their overtious.

That broadcast was at the beginning in 2013.

By the time the tempo of 2015 elections came, Radio Biafra was very clear that there should not be any elections in Biafraland.

They never campainged for Jonathan let alone the PDP. When they were campaigning agaist elections, some people accused them of being sponsored by the APC.

What they did was instrumental to the poor turn out of voters in the South East and the South South.

While I am not a member of the PDP let alone to hold brief for them, accusing them of being involved with the Biafran movement is the height of mischief.

Personally, I find it insulting. You know my history and position on Nigeria.

I openly supported Jonathan because he is more of a father than the bigot called Buhari.

I was barred from the Radio Biafra facebook page because I disagreed with them over Jonathan and 2015 elections. They insisted our people should not vote. There was a slogan of "vote and die".

The case of Biafra versus Nigeria is still in court. Maybe now that a tyrant is in power, he will order them to strike it out.

One thing I can assure you is this, our resolve to be on our own is real. Those of us who are convinced about this path are coming home. We are making progress.

Freedom is coming, if not now later.
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2015
noblezone:

Nnamdi and his group, tried to reach out to Jonathan, but he rejected their overtious.

That broadcast was at the beginning in 2013.

By the time the tempo of 2015 elections came, Radio Biafra was very clear that there should not be any elections in Biafraland.

They never campainged for Jonathan let alone the PDP. When they were campaigning agaist elections, some people accused them of being sponsored by the APC.

What they did was instrumental to the poor turn out of voters in the South East and the South South.

While I am not a member of the PDP let alone to hold brief for them, accusing them of being involved with the Biafran movement is the height of mischief.

Personally, I find it insulting. You know my history and position on Nigeria.

I openly supported Jonathan because he is more of a father than the bigot called Buhari.

I was barred from the Radio Biafra facebook page because I disagreed with them over Jonathan and 2015 elections. They insisted our people should not vote. There was a slogan of "vote and die".

The case of Biafra versus Nigeria is still in court. Maybe now that a tyrant is in power, he will order them to strike it out.

One thing I can assure you is this, our resolve to be on our own is real. Those of us who are convinced about this path are coming home. We are making progress.

Freedom is coming, if not now later.

Story that touches the heart...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Buhari To Collect Presidential Nomination Form Tuesday / The Task Force On Apapa Restoration Briefs The Press, Speaks On Challenges / 2022 Budget Loaded With Frivolities Worth N227.1bn’

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.