Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries (40973 Views)

Indigenes Of Abuja Go Unclad In Protest For Slot Of Permanent Secretary. Photos / Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers / Buhari Orders Mass Sackings At Budget Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by ColeworldMD(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
NAIRAMIND:
I know it will happened cos he has used them to loot his own share of the national cake through his wife's bank accounts for the pass six months in office,since she didn't declare assets.so the new ministers won't see any record of indictment against him(the president).
The six months loots is more than enough for him and his 50th generations.
Mr corruption himself.
#BuhariOptics

Receive sense please cry
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Theophrastus(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
I smell mass recruitment into federal job. Exodus of old cargoes
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Justinah4real(f): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
psucc:
How does this create jobs for the poor 'certificateless' masses.
How does this make 1naira to a dollar. Lie lie mohamed i hail ooh
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Ebenezerk2: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
But the law says, they can be there until which one comes first, 35yrs in service or attain age of 60, but sacking them without any of these is a wickedness
politricks:
If it will help bring the much needed change, why shouldn't i be happy besides, You dont expect them to be there forever even if they are 'permanent' secretary.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by precious1967(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
he should not forget NTA
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by korel9: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
nicedas:
kill ur self.

Ur papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MOMAN: Petrol Sales Drop 40% Since Price Adjustment To N145 / Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.