Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard (47691 Views)

Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by dned: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Viccisimua:
Dear Biafrans
I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. If u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell u, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
Withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render Nigerians USELESS, as u claim to be the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw all your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C etc

STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people so u will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriates

STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge. Stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.

This fight can be achieved without violence just like south Sudan. Make sure u dont fight it with weapons.

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

STEP 10

Stop Nigerian govt from taking resources from Cross River, Enugu, Bayelsa, Anambra, Delta, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Rivers and Ebonyi states.

**why did you not include that? Or you think the oils, minerals and taxes belong to yoruba and their Hausa - fulani master. **
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by FrankValency(m): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2015
searching4loove:

AM SORRY
Accepted
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Otunagum(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2015
[s]
delors:

Lol. Oniranu. Init abi what did I see u write there? No go find better thing do.
Oh shoot! The attached flag copies Kenyan flag (except for d shield).
I must talk? Mumu. You are just as pathetic as the hopeless dudes in the picture. u berra go find berra thing do with your time.
Show me in the picture where those who started this hopeless agitation are? Where are the leaders of sub-leaders? You and those other hopeless and uninformed dudes in the protests are just another pawn in the political chess game of the Biafra sentiments. Be guided dear NLer, we ain't begging u too stop ur hopeless agitation, we just hoping you ll wake up from this hopelessness and realize that u and then other illiterates and TV-stand guys are being used.

Leave me alone or I ll go hard on u like an erection! Pleast
[/s]
Onye isi mango with scarred face from the South West! You don't want Igbos in your town and you don't want them to go back home. May thunder destroy your life!

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Emmysk050: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2015
The yorubas and Hausa fulani can continue living in peace while we depart to Biafra the land of milk and hone a.k.a The promised land.
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Ozichim(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2015
See Nigeria media report. I keep seeing more reason to want Biafra. If Igbos are so bad as Nigeria media and Nigerians have made people to beileve; why is it too difficult to allow them to have their own Nation? Nigerians like fake things and lies.
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by YetieLee(f): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
wetin b ur own naa babe?hw he tke concern u naa,u dey crase,infact ur pussy dey leak water watter
u are crazy, u ar mad, stupid thing. ur like are the one fighting for freedom. if u get it. let me knw wat u want to use it for. asking for freedom, whr u ever in bondage? opolo eye!!!
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by badman007(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=13pt]Further Evidence, NNamdi Kanu of IPOB Campaigned For Goodluck Jonathan, Calling him My Brother..[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCBllNiWM

Let us all sit at the table and decide, give the people a chance to choose what they want... I am from Delta state and I don't want to be biafran. Shouldn't I have a say in the matter?
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by IndianaJay: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2015
These ones look like touts though, like they are just looking for opportunities to loot and rob.
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2015
YetieLee:

u are crazy, u ar mad, stupid thing. ur like are the one fighting for freedom. if u get it. let me knw wat u want to use it for. asking for freedom, whr u ever in bondage? opolo eye!!!
ur pussy dey lick water water if u lke go hug transformerz.ar u frm south east?no u are not.we wil get biafra weda u lke it or not.fuckin olosho
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by pasol4real(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2015
searching4loove:
INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO STOP HATING OTHER TRIBES AND WORK TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY SO THEY CAN PRODUCE THE NEXT PRESIDENT, THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA AS IF THE SOUTHEAST WILL TURN TO LONDON OR DUBAI OVERNIGHT IF BIAFRA IS DECLARED. THEY KEEP MISCALCULATING POLITICALLY AND RESORT TO HATE AND BILE TO VENT THEIR FRUSTRATIONS WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR WAY. NNAMDI KANU WAS TOO COMFORTABLE IN LONDON AND I'M SURE AFTER LOOSING HIS FREEDOM HE WOULD WISH HE COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME. HE BRAINWASHED MANY IGBOS AND IT'S OBVIOUS THE GUY IS FIGHTING PROXY WARS ON BEHALF OF THE PDP. WITH THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE EAST, NO ONE WILL EVER VOTE FOR A TRIBE AGITATING FOR SECESSION AS PRESIDENT HEREBY MAKING THE PRESIDENCY KEEP ROTATING BETWEEN WE THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA-FULANIS. ROCHAS WARNED THEM NOT TO PUT THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN. grin I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED undecided
You must be dumb to think any other yoruba Man wud ever rule this country again.obj is the only yoruba Man pencilled to rule Nigeria.
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Chiansyplatform(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
After reviewing what is happening, I have decided to pray God for just one thing. That any agenda contrary to His agenda be frustrated. Any agenda that will not move us forward or drag us more into mess will not succeed. That which in the long run birth for us better standard of living will without fail proper IJN.
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
I see stupidity exuding from you. Iwon ni oniranu! Iranu n'wa l'ara e. O gbadun rara. Alakori ti o ni eleya. Oshi. Shora o! Init ni mon ko is beyen, se on Koba e s'ara? Mo ti Mo pe e ni b'ise. Pele fun e! to ba fe si enu e, wo oju, s'ogbo! E k'osi lo Jare. Rada rada somebody.
delors:

Lol. Oniranu. Init abi what did I see u write there? No go find better thing do.
Oh shoot! The attached flag copies Kenyan flag (except for d shield).
I must talk? Mumu. You are just as pathetic as the hopeless dudes in the picture. u berra go find berra thing do with your time.
Show me in the picture where those who started this hopeless agitation are? Where are the leaders of sub-leaders? You and those other hopeless and uninformed dudes in the protests are just another pawn in the political chess game of the Biafra sentiments. Be guided dear NLer, we ain't begging u too stop ur hopeless agitation, we just hoping you ll wake up from this hopelessness and realize that u and then other illiterates and TV-stand guys are being used.

Leave me alone or I ll go hard on u like an erection! Pleast
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by delors(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Otunagum:
[s][/s]
Onye isi mango with scarred face from the South West! You don't want Igbos in your town and you don't want them to go back home. May thunder destroy your life!
Thunder fire your papa! Who says we don't want you guys to go away? Bunch of dubious, callous, devious cowards. Go and sell your spare parts to yourselves in that cursed waste lands. Frauds!
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Otunagum(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
delors:

Thunder fire your papa! Who says we don't want you guys to go away? Bunch of dubious, callous, devious cowards. Go and sell your spare parts to yourselves in that cursed waste lands. Frauds!
May Dangote trailer crush your mom to pieces! Who even told you I'm in the South West in the first place? Are you mad or naturally stu.pid like all your Yoloba brothers?
Secondly, if you really want my people to leave your brown roof community stop crying each time we come out en mass to protest.
Finally, may thunder kill every member of your Yoloba family before the end of this year!
Amen!
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Otunagum(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
delors:

May Dangote's trailer crush your mom to pieces! Who even told you I'm in the South West in the first place? Are you mad or naturally stu.pid like all your Yoloba brothers?
Secondly, if you really want my people to leave your brown roof community stop crying each time we come out en mass to protest.
Finally, may thunder kill every member of your Yoloba family before the end of this year!
Amen!
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Deepfreezer(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
gunpoint:
Enough of this kids gloves Buhari, step up the heat on these mofos!!!
what do you want him to do? hahhahaha. I swear if he orders a shot at sight we will go to WAR again. we once died and we ain't afraid to die again.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by gunpoint(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Deepfreezer:
what do you want him to do? hahhahaha. I swear if he orders a shot at sight we will go to WAR again. we once died and we ain't afraid to die again.
Maybe your grandfather died.
Now it will be your turn
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by delors(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Otunagum:

May Dangote's trailer crush your mom to pieces! Who even told you I'm in the South West in the first place? Are you mad or naturally stu.pid like all your Yoloba brothers?
Amen!
Bas.tard! So you deny the very people u laying ur miserable life down for?!! Product of bestial Biafra demons. If u cursed and deadweight brained bunch want to leave, leave already! Visionless animals who thrive on fraudulent practices. Create your Biafra and let's see d product...
And Finally, may all your already cursed and forgotten generation, starting from you, a bas.tard of a pikin from a w.h.ore mother and a perv father, be wiped off the earth by flood. Onyiosi
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nwannem hapu ya! I na atupuru Eze ure ahu onu? Kamalu ga ha agbagbu ya. :*
Otunagum:
[s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Otunagum(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by YetieLee(f): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
ur pussy dey lick water water if u lke go hug transformerz.ar u frm south east?no u are not.we wil get biafra weda u lke it or not.fuckin olosho
oloshi, oloribooruku, ko ni ye! ur life will scatter, u ar mad. av we met b4? ow on earth do I want to meet ur type. mad man!
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by AprokoMan: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
[s]
delors:

Bas.tard! So you deny the very people u laying ur miserable life down for?!! Product of bestial Biafra demons. If u cursed and deadweight brained bunch want to leave, leave already! Visionless animals who thrive on fraudulent practices. Create your Biafra and let's see d product...
And Finally, may all your already cursed and forgotten generation, starting from you, a bas.tard of a pikin from a w.h.ore mother and a perv father, be wiped off the earth by flood. Onyiosi
[/s]

did u just mention erosion? ur as clueless as an average fuckfaced yorrober m.oron.....here's a picture of your South West. deny it and watch thunder fire u in broad daylight

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by delors(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

Holy funk! So what do these pics show us? U see, the best thing to happen to Nigeria is for frauds and pathological drug pushers and cheats like u and ur folks to get d funk out of that country ASAP! Just wander off for good and never return. That should appease ur warlord who brainwashed mo.rons like u into thinking Biafra is the answer to ur misery. He had intentions, a parochial one; it was nipped in the bud. Now, brainless cocoyam heads like you are all about an already failed project?! He's laughing at your folly in his grave. Carry on. Oponu jatijati.
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Ximenes45(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
VickyRotex:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
As much as this is the ideal policy,it doesn't happen in the 'real world'. Let's face reality now....Peace!
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by AprokoMan: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
[s]
delors:

Holy funk! So what do these pics show us? U see, the best thing to happen to Nigeria is for frauds and pathological drug pushers and cheats like u and ur folks to get d funk out of that country ASAP! Just wander off for good and never return. That should appease ur warlord who brainwashed mo.rons like u into thinking Biafra is the answer to ur misery. He had intentions, a parochial one; it was nipped in the bud. Now, brainless cocoyam heads like you are all about an already failed project?! He's laughing at your folly in his grave. Carry on. Oponu jatijati.
[/s]

bastard! ur a sickly incompetent miscreant and a masturbatory urine-reeking mass of neuroses and pathologies! i didn't bother reading your meaningless hogwash. what u wrote up there reeks of stupidity and also proves u were born in abject poverty, under one of those brown roofs in Ibadan west. i was only drawn because u mentioned erosion in the east whereas ur living in the middle of lagoon. i don't fight for biafra and never will...so save your preaching/curses to ur father in grave and your soon-to-die mother. for being an unrepentant hater and idiotic element, u shall remain forever cursed IJN!
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by swaggerdgrt(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
YetieLee:

oloshi, oloribooruku, ko ni ye! ur life will scatter, u ar mad. av we met b4? ow on earth do I want to meet ur type. mad man!
hahahaha carry ur pussy go hug transformer wit ur defleted nd yeh yeh breast.afyer all ur rubbish pussy no reach d one i dey Bleep.ur breast,ur yanch,ur clitoris.water water pussy joorrrr
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Deepfreezer(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
gunpoint:

Maybe your grandfather died.
Now it will be your turn
that will be after I kill your entire family and the extended ones. sure bet.
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by YetieLee(f): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
hahahaha carry ur pussy go hug transformer wit ur defleted nd yeh yeh breast.afyer all ur rubbish pussy no reach d one i dey Bleep.ur breast,ur yanch,ur clitoris.water water pussy joorrrr
I don't blame u… I'm d one who made d mistake and replying u is dat mistake. u location says u ar in abuja, a biafran in abuja? wat ar u looking for? if it is money, y don't u go and make it in ur village. idiot.
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
drylman:
An INFORMATION NIGERIA reader, Aliyu Akeem thinks Igbo people who are agitating for the Biafra nation can go about it in a different way; other than violent protest or war. In lieu of this, he offered some suggestions on how they can successfully pull out of Nigeria without violent protest or war. Below are his suggestions;
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can assure you it’s going to work out successfully. If you can unite and follow the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e. .g. Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in remote villages across the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hee!.
nice one

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
YetieLee:

I don't blame u… I'm d one who made d mistake and replying u is dat mistake. u location says u ar in abuja, a biafran in abuja? wat ar u looking for? if it is money, y don't u go and make it in ur village. idiot.
am nt in abuja now olosho,I came to visit my uncle.am in biafra land now so get dat in ur thick,wet nd wide pussy nd flat breast u got. so u guys shud liv biafrans alne olosho,ur water water pussy seff dey jst dey inch my body here
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by VickyRotex(f): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ximenes45:

As much as this is the ideal policy,it doesn't happen in the 'real world'. Let's face reality now....Peace!

Real world differs. Yours differs from mine. Same way your reality differs from mine.

As for me, My Nationality always comes before my Tribe. It's just a matter of how I grew up with it. Peace!
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by gunpoint(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Deepfreezer:
that will be after I kill your entire family and the extended ones. sure bet.
Unfortunately, that bit you cannot achieve. Where i live there is an actual govt that frowns on trouble makers such as you are and puts them down quickly and very efficiently. But if i have any extended family within your reach, you are welcome to kill them if that will make your death any easier for you to accept.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture / Jonathan's Convoy Being Escorted By The Guards Brigade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.