Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard (47721 Views)

Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by modele2: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
eaglejay13:

Are all these things not happening in Nigeria presently?
That's the point. They also happen in the 'biafran' regions of nigeria. So nothing will change.the greed would continue. So no point shedding blood over it

Just got home. My kids rife with tales of gun fire ,fear on the teachers' faces and heavy smoke. While kanus children are cozy ing up in the UK. This madness has to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by basileze: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Na waa ooooo,Biafra Protest in Port-Harcourt.
These Biafrans plan to stop the supply of Petrol, Kerosine and diesel to South West and North,

How do they want us to survive?
These Biafrans have discovered that we (North and South West) are cheating them of their natural resources oooo.

BuuBuu I suggest you run an inclusive government so they can stop their agitation and abolish cutoff marks for unity schools

5 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
theshield:

ya ranhi edeke ehii.... Elu fu ncha yeyi enya.
I ko cha jee kwuo Udo! Biafra ga azu gi zuo ma ndi obodo gi!
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by henciry: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
They keep saying that they don't like the igbos,then why are they still refusing to let them go??.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by govano(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Its either your are less educated on the strength of will and collective resolve or you are delusional of the reality of their protest. The people within the states that agitating for independent or self rule are highly qualified, and in the eyes of all extant international laws and fundamental rights are qualified also!!!

So, tell me how is it a proxy war for PDP? During late 70s Dim chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu's inclination on this, was there PDP??. These people are protesting peacefuly without using dynamite or Bible as intruments to advance their cause and there you are spewing garbage. The West and North can role Nigeria for all they like, but what the Biafrans are asking for is freedom from being part of Nigeria.

Who ever makse peaceful change impossible, makes voilent change inevitable. The Nigerian Government should release Nnamdi Kalu and seek earnestly to arrest and jail Shakua as they promised.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by mKc9ET(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
searching4loove:
INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO STOP HATING OTHER TRIBES AND WORK TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY SO THEY CAN PRODUCE THE NEXT PRESIDENT, THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA AS IF THE SOUTHEAST WILL TURN TO LONDON OR DUBAI OVERNIGHT IF BIAFRA IS DECLARED. THEY KEEP MISCALCULATING POLITICALLY AND RESORT TO HATE AND BILE TO VENT THEIR FRUSTRATIONS WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR WAY. NNAMDI KANU WAS TOO COMFORTABLE IN LONDON AND I'M SURE AFTER LOOSING HIS FREEDOM HE WOULD WISH HE COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME. HE BRAINWASHED MANY IGBOS AND IT'S OBVIOUS THE GUY IS FIGHTING PROXY WARS ON BEHALF OF THE PDP. WITH THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE EAST, NO ONE WILL EVER VOTE FOR A TRIBE AGITATING FOR SECESSION AS PRESIDENT HEREBY MAKING THE PRESIDENCY KEEP ROTATING BETWEEN WE THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA-FULANIS. ROCHAS WARNED THEM NOT TO PUT THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN. grin I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED undecided
Look at Yoruba like u, u Yoruba people and hausa-fulani started hating and oppressing us, and we realized dat we are not ment to be together Nigeria cannot be one Nigeria cannot be a nation so get dat into ur dump head fooool

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
An INFORMATION NIGERIA reader, Aliyu Akeem thinks Igbo people who are agitating for the Biafra nation can go about it in a different way; other than violent protest or war. In lieu of this, he offered some suggestions on how they can successfully pull out of Nigeria without violent protest or war. Below are his suggestions;
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can assure you it’s going to work out successfully. If you can unite and follow the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e. .g. Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in remote villages across the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hee!.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by swaggerdgrt(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lke play dis protest will result to anoda civil war by dat tme d zoo president eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
jcmaiah:

I ko cha jee kwuo Udo! Biafra ga azu gi zuo ma ndi obodo gi!

Sorry i dont get you. I dont understand that language.
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Wenebadu(f): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I'm igbo though.Just give one of these protesters a suya prepared by an Hausa on a chilly Sunday evening and the next thing you will hear is "Nna one Nigeria biko".
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....nna d laugh no wan stop oh
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
searching4loove:
INSTEAD OF THE IGBOS TO STOP HATING OTHER TRIBES AND WORK TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY SO THEY CAN PRODUCE THE NEXT PRESIDENT, THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA AS IF THE SOUTHEAST WILL TURN TO LONDON OR DUBAI OVERNIGHT IF BIAFRA IS DECLARED. THEY KEEP MISCALCULATING POLITICALLY AND RESORT TO HATE AND BILE TO VENT THEIR FRUSTRATIONS WHEN THINGS DONT GO THEIR WAY. NNAMDI KANU WAS TOO COMFORTABLE IN LONDON AND I'M SURE AFTER LOOSING HIS FREEDOM HE WOULD WISH HE COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME. HE BRAINWASHED MANY IGBOS AND IT'S OBVIOUS THE GUY IS FIGHTING PROXY WARS ON BEHALF OF THE PDP. WITH THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE EAST, NO ONE WILL EVER VOTE FOR A TRIBE AGITATING FOR SECESSION AS PRESIDENT HEREBY MAKING THE PRESIDENCY KEEP ROTATING BETWEEN WE THE YORUBAS AND HAUSA-FULANIS. ROCHAS WARNED THEM NOT TO PUT THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN. grin I PITY THE IGBOS INDEED undecided
good talk

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
Lke play dis protest will result to anoda civil war by dat tme d zoo president eye go clear

as if the zoo president and his family will be affected. It is the same igbos that will be displaced and suffer the consequence of war.

I am praying for the protest to turn terrorism. We will block niger bridge and cut you people off.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by macaranta(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
something should be done urgently...the chaos in PH today wasn't funny @ all.If these dudes find their way to arms like Libya and Syria ...then we have a major crisis on our hands.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I'm igbo though.Just give one of these protesters a suya prepared by an Hausa on a chilly Sunday evening and the next thing you will hear is "Nna one Nigeria biko".
omo dis really cracked me up.So with suya all theseheboe people will change their minds and abandon biafra?hahahahaahhhhhhaaaaaahhaaahhahha. freeglobe come and see my new wristwatch

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
these protesters are just looking for trouble... nigerian police are still barbaric.
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Allureia: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Na Wah o! Something has to be done about this. Military and police blazing guns, shattered windscreens, burnt cars and tyres, shops locked, people scampering, passengers stranded, total pandemonium... Someone tell that blockhead to do something about this shite.. thank God I don enter house shaa.. I have seen enough drama today.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Brytawon:
Same youths clamouring for Biafra were the same people shouting UP NIGERIA! when we won the FIFA U-17 World Cup some few days back in Chile.
Do you mind taking another look at the team list of those boys that won the U17 World Cup? #Biafrans

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by makasimatics(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
J
searching4loove:

Mind u that igbos are for one Nigeria if things were right. After all, they are all over the states in Nigeria. They help in the fast development of states or cities in Nigeria due to their hustling spirit and the mindset of one Nigeria . So u see,tell me how many Hausa or Yorubas have houses in the Eastern part.

We should say the truth. Ibos prefer one Nigeria if things were done well.
But see,for me we should divide after all we are not the same people. Discrimination everywhere u go.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mehnnn see walking poverty ..

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by plendil: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
theshield:

as if the zoo president and his family will be affected. It is the same igbos that will be displaced and suffer the consequence of war.

I am praying for the protest to turn terrorism. We will block niger bridge and cut you people off.

You cut us off and then what happens?

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Tripleclick(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
macfarland:
Abolish Quota system, They said; No No

What makes me visit Lagos and Abuja, should also be established in my domain. They said; No No, you must come to Lagos.

Why didn't you appoint my people in your kitchen cabinet; They said, we appointed based on competence. (Shuo, so my people are incompetent)

You called me 5% and treat me as such. I reminded you that the 5%ers has the oil that runs the country. You cuss me.

Hello, can we implement the resolutions of the Last National Conference. You said; I dey craze? And you threw the report inside the trash can.

You don't like me as a wife and maltreat me, threatened I should do my worse. I decided to leave, and then you remember how good I was in bed and you held me by force.

Let's practise True Federalism. You said; I dey mad.

I took to a peaceful protest, you turned the gun I bought with my oil money against me.

If injustice isn't addressed in Nigeria, pockets of these civil unrest would continue.

Nigeria should test its popularity by calling for a referendum.
Tell them

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by dacovajnr: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
kompany1:
GOD BLESSED BIAFRANS WITH A LOT OF NATURAL RESOURCES. AND WAT DO THE NIGERIANS HAVE? COW AND CATTLES. THE ONLY TRIBE I DEY PITY NA YORUBAS COZ NA WATER THEY GET
Your stupidity has no Rival if you still think NigerDelta will join ur so called Biafra..even that yoruba has more resources than your erosion ridden Biafra...proud #NigerDeltan..proud #Isokoboy.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
theshield:

Sorry i dont get you. I dont understand that language.
I didn't expect you to.
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by YetieLee(f): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
loool… with a zoo president, dat makes u an animal. pls if u've nt heard abt it before just search for Nigerian civil war (make sure it is wikipedia story)
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
I said this before and I will say it again. The bad move buhari made was arresting kalu. This Igbo guys are very angry, another bad move buhari is likely going to do is ignore them. Yes!!! Like obasanjo initially ignored mend, and Jonathan ignored boko haram. Today ipob is child's play, his waiting till they acquire Armored cars and rocket lunchers before he thinks of What to do.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
plendil:

You cut us off and then what happens?

when we cut u people off, you can start eating each other when food finish like the pics below.

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by dacovajnr: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
krusdamax:
Land of rising sun
keep dreaming grin
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by dhappyking(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
drylman:
An INFORMATION NIGERIA reader, Aliyu Akeem thinks Igbo people who are agitating for the Biafra nation can go about it in a different way; other than violent protest or war. In lieu of this, he offered some suggestions on how they can successfully pull out of Nigeria without violent protest or war. Below are his suggestions;
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can assure you it’s going to work out successfully. If you can unite and follow the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e. .g. Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in remote villages across the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hee!.

You are forgetting that greater percentage of what is eaten in the south, starting from beef, through tomatoe, onions to grain are imported from the north.
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
blackbreed25:
NIGERIA IS FALLING WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

It is the Biafran spirit
Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by funkybully(f): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
I am a full blooded Biafran! Fvck Nigeria!

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
grossindel:
I said this before and I will say it again. The bad move buhari made was arresting kalu. This Igbo guys are very angry, another bad move buhari is likely going to do is ignore them. Yes!!! Like obasanjo initially ignored mend, and Jonathan ignored boko haram. Today ipob is child's play, his waiting till they acquire Armored cars and rocket lunchers before he thinks of What to do.
oh please. .. Igbos are coward ... They will soon get tired and go away ... I give them 2 weeks .. The will all be back in the internet ranting like a bit.ch ...

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
dedugbaa:
I believe for the sake of peace it is good for the federal government to talk with the political and cultural leaders in the south east (Igwes,governors,ohaneze etc)the govt should tell them the dangers of ceceeding,
1 The rest of nigeria will become hostile to Biafrans
2 They will lose ALL their investment and jobs in. NIG
3Nig will deliberately frustrate the survival of the country by imposing extreme tax on imports
4 their economy will crash because they are going to be landlocked,dependent on Nig oil,food from the north
Finally WILL my SWEETHEART need a visa to be with me under the same roof

You are an eediot. We have Rivers & Akwa Ibom etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.