Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos (6903 Views)

Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES / Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by dammytosh: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
izenco2005:
NIGERIA SHOULD BE CAREFUL IS A TRAP.KANU KNOW THAT HE WILL BE ARREST IF HE ENTER NIGERIA.THAT,S THE PLAN WITH CIA

Conspiracy theory at its best.

So CIA planned he 2 ashewooos too ?
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by onatisi(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
the way you guys sound is really pathetic, just wait and let war break out what we all don't know is all UK and USA is interested in is tapping free oil, just wait even KANU will kmw he has been used
what is pathetic is the way the dulling president and his zombie Dogs handle the issue . Kanu has been making noise for months and he was ignored by gej and his government but closely monitored,simple common sense should have told the FG that arresting kanu will only bring attention to his dumb cause and due to the fact that the nation is just coming out of a very very divisive election ,sentiments are bound to arise if arrested. Now the FG can't afford to release kanu because fifth columnist will most likely assasinate him and blame it on the FG and that will be the beginning of the end,likewise holding him indefinitely will tarnish the human right record of the FG ,bring international spotlight on the biafra story and that is exactly what kanu and his group wanted . They wanted attention and the dulling president gave it to him majestically

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by Gr8amechi: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
onatisi:
what is pathetic is the way the dulling president and his zombie Dogs handle the issue . Kanu has been making noise for months and he was ignored by gej and his government but closely monitored,simple common sense should have told the FG that arresting kanu will only bring attention to his dumb cause and due to the fact that the nation is just coming out of a very very divisive election ,sentiments are bound to arise if arrested. Now the FG can't afford to release kanu because fifth columnist will most likely assasinate him and blame it on the FG and that will be the beginning of the end,likewise holding him indefinitely will tarnish the human right record of the FG ,bring international spotlight on the biafra story and that is exactly what kanu and his group wanted . They wanted attention and the dulling president gave it to him majestically
Just wait and see, most of the things you guys think are mere fiction, what has international organization done about SYRIA?? One thing we fail to acknowledge is the real cause of our problem are only trying to compound it, do you think KANU has more international recognition in terms of getting cooperation from world powers than persons like obj and evil genius?? KANU arrest if it breaks into war bet me we will live to regret it, war polarize gun and after d war its hard to get back these guns and you will see a Biafra full of militants

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by onatisi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
Just wait and see, most of the things you guys think are mere fiction, what has international organization done about SYRIA?? One thing we fail to acknowledge is the real cause of our problem are only trying to compound it, do you think KANU has more international recognition in terms of getting cooperation from world powers than persons like obj and evil genius?? KANU arrest if it breaks into war bet me we will live to regret it, war polarize gun and after d war its hard to get back these guns and you will see a Biafra full of militants
Oga ,what are you saying ?are you sure you are not misquoting someone?because whT you are saying no relevance to what I am saying . I m criticizing the handling of this issue by the government. And i am saying they could have managed the situation in a better way but you are talking about war or Syria ??

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by Gr8amechi: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
onatisi:
Oga ,what are you saying ?are you sure you are not misquoting someone?because whT you are saying no relevance to what I am saying . I m criticizing the handling of this issue by the government. And i am saying they could have managed the situation in a better way but you are talking about war or Syria ??
I brought Syria war because we are not thinking far with this, if you are in FG position be honest what will you do with all the hate speeches from kanu
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by onatisi(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gr8amechi:
I brought Syria war because we are not thinking far with this, if you are in FG position be honest what will you do with all the hate speeches from kanu
call all governors from the region. Give them stern warnings about what measures you will take if there is any disturbance in their state. It is his own people that will take care of him and believe me ,if kanu hadnt been arrested at the airport,he would have still have made some silly mistakes which would have given the FG the perfect excuse to arrest him and charge him to court immediately .
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by hardbody: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
fakka:
This Ndigbo peoples self their brain no well,
If you guys are following the violent way, what do you think your brothers and sisters that has businesses in the North and Yorubaland, what do you think they're going to face?

Are they burning northern and Yoruba properties? How many deaths have you recorded? Even a close look at the pic shows its just tyres being burnt.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by EasternLion: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
zingywingy:
Please bring down all your states because of protest. Kill your dying economy urself. But am sure, Igbos are not yet matured to have Biafra.. Ask Cataluna and Scotland. You are now following dumb ass foolish Nnmadi Kanu... He has no reputation of any sort. Please quote his achievements

Ph.D in political economics from oxford university

which one does your president have again?

Nepa Bill from PHCN.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by Nkemtreasure: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
That's Eleme junction and its just tires that was set on fire. the truth is that 90% of the town is so calm since Eleme junction is like the entrance to PH through Aba. Heard that the protesters came from Aba to join others in Ikoku but was stopped by the uniformed men.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by spinna: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is a psychological thing , no one wants to hear that their fathers lost a war and will not desire a rematch. Ony thing b say war is not like football, no halftime or fulltime until so many die However the evils of the Civil War were partly created by its chief victims the Ibo, but so much propaganda past and present have blinded many to this fact . The fathers that lost that war especially the master propagandist Achebe rekindled the anti Nigerian sentiment in his people with his book .All Nigerians know this country still needs work, bu i think that we must fight for National fairness and justice because breakup can't work,because it will open floodgate of seccession look at Sudan, they broke yet still fighting . I don't want to see senseless violence. Ibo should channel this energy to make their demands for whatever they feel is denied them in Nigeria and they may get it because honestly Nigeria was overzealous in the war so we owe them in a way. but we're all wiser now so let's not make any foolish mistakes like our founding fathers.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by fanish: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Without igbos Nigeria will not stand I guess,the elders of should;

withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render
the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the
country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office
holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate
president,emefiele, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so
called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very
industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian
sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur
Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts
of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is
over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as
expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba
international, Kano main market, and every other
market even in the remote villages accross the
country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all
Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main
market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just
like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it
with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by experimentist: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
demielvis:
Lol waste who?Oga they were shooting,the bullets were nt entering... Biafra=odeshi
have j died before?
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by experimentist: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
demielvis:
Lol waste who?Oga they were shooting,the bullets were nt entering... Biafra=odeshi
have j died before?
demielvis:
have u died before?
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by meforyou1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
armadeo:
Nigga that ain't ph in flames that's some dustbin being burnt. Try again.
from the board, that's oil mill bus stop, an ever busy place all day and all night
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by Ibebe: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
The don't destroy

Abia
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi

They DESTROYED

Port Harcourt

I thought Rivers people were smarter than allowing this foolishness from Igbos.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by ayindejimmy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
banki:
So when we burn portharcourt and bring portharcourt aba onitsha etc to its knees, what do we gain?

Am just asking

Do you mind those people.
They wont go and ask countries that have successfully seceded how they achieved it

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by Yeske2(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ibebe:
The don't destroy

Abia
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi

They DESTROYED

Port Harcourt

I thought Rivers people were smarter than allowing this foolishness from Igbos.
Don't you think silence is better from a dunce like you? Who are the Rivers people, you, me, people protesting, who?

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by Ibebe: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yeske2:
Don't you think silence is better from a dunce like you? Who are the Rivers people, you, me, people protesting, who?

It's me now. Ode. Keep quiet.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by kazzonline: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Funny enough they keep calling nigeria a zoo,with yhere recent behaviour,these shows they are the animals..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by demielvis: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
experimentist:
have u died before?
So u had to quote me three times to mk sense. if u are nt biafran i have no business wit u
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
banki:
So when we burn portharcourt and bring portharcourt aba onitsha etc to its knees, what do we gain?

Am just asking

You wait till pdp regain power in 2023 so repair could be done

As for my president buhari he will just continue to look at you people jejely

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Unarmed protester shot...

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by fakka: 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
hardbody:

Are they burning northern and Yoruba properties? How many deaths have you recorded? Even a close look at the pic shows its just tyres being burnt.

But it's not a NON-VIOLENCE movement + do you think when the war started the Biafrans in the North are going to find it easy, Migrating from Nigeria to Biafra
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 11, 2015
IyaIode:
Bring this thing down to lagos na

Na turn by turn.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by Yeske2(m): 12:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Ibebe:

It's me now. Ode. Keep quiet.
Who know you?

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by banki(m): 5:11am On Nov 11, 2015
onatisi:
call all governors from the region. Give them stern warnings about what measures you will take if there is any disturbance in their state. It is his own people that will take care of him and believe me ,if kanu hadnt been arrested at the airport,he would have still have made some silly mistakes which would have given the FG the perfect excuse to arrest him and charge him to court immediately .

So you think the president didn't do all of that?
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by DonBobes(m): 5:14am On Nov 11, 2015
IyaIode:
Is Saraki the father of biafra?
gud ansa dear! grin
IyaIode:
Is Saraki the father of biafra?
Re: BREAKINGNEWS! Port Harcourt In Flames; Grounded By Biafra Protesters (see Photos by hardbody: 5:49am On Nov 11, 2015
fakka:

But it's not a NON-VIOLENCE movement + do you think when the war started the Biafrans in the North are going to find it easy, Migrating from Nigeria to Biafra

Your English is bad. You may easily corrupt me.

For your information there will be no war. People are peacefully ventilating their emotions and that does not in any way mean a war cry.

Interestingly I personally do not agree with what the protesters are doing and their approach at this point in time but it's their right let them exercise it and believe me I am full blooded igbo with a strong belief in the biafran struggle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elections Hacking Now Real In Africa, Says Mahama / Osinbajo: Nigeria Open To More Investments From Foreign Companies / See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.