Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics (7135 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Blessynokoro: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
...People streamed unto the streets from all nooks and corners. They trouped past Douglas road & temporarily camped at Ama-awusa with a heavy detachment of army & policemen following behind & at the same time blocking some access roads.

As at the time of writhing, all markets including...

Continue reading from the source and see all the photos. http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=24876

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by deathmen12: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
hmmmm, like play like play it wil lead to sumtn else, and that is wen d govt me wil take dem serious b4 den it wil be 2 late.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by realborn(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
It is a phase that will pass.

This is the season. What the government of the affected states should be doing is making efforts to have these demonstrators conduct themselves in an orderly manner.

If the demonstrations are not suitably planned with a proposed start and finish itinerary, the economic reality of shutting their businesses will send everyone back to work.

It is baseless dispersing with bullets. Any wise government will know that with ghe increasing agitations, there is cause for alarm.

Hmmmm....

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
You guys want to kill abagworo. SpaceTour shebi you don see.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by NuellettY: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lmaooo! Well deserved shame for Okorocha

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by WIZGUY69(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
as at the time of writhing ko, as at the time of twisting ni. so much from ipob youth. grin
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by WIZGUY69(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
as at the time of writhing ko, as at the time of twisting ni. so much from ipob youth. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by agitator: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
good wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by stebell(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo shame on you. Tot yu said IPOB rally cant hold in Owerri. See ur life now.
Go hide ur face in shame mumu boy way kno no where him from. tongue

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by awesomet1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Una go soon tire. Keep protesting.

Igbos seeking political relevance and the way they know how is to bring back a dead course.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Abagworo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
stebell:
Abagworo shame on you. Tot yu said IPOB rally cant hold in Owerri. See ur life now.
Go hide ur face in shame mumu boy way kno no where him from. tongue

You are the one that should be ashamed. I never said it can't hold, I said it has not been successful because Imolites don't like IPOB. Yesterday's protest flopped and to save face IPOB imported people from neighbouring States today.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Duru1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

You are the one that should be ashamed. I never said it can't hold, I said it has not been successful because Imolites don't like IPOB. Yesterday's protest flopped and to save face IPOB imported people from neighbouring States today.

You seem to lack in the spirit of self-determination. Do you know what it meant to trek for 13 hours in order to consume 40 miles of dirt and coal tar? Now, which side of the story are you on, hold or successful? From the look on the newsreel, the protest by IPOB in Owerri appeared successfully held. Nigeria is doomed because of people like you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by kingdompropty: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
The whole Ndigbo have spoken, at this point they Can restrategize knowing fully that the SS and SE alike are behind them.

They must also try to disregard the 1% Ndigbo and the usual slaves.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by stebell(m): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

Wat does it matter whether people from other Eastern States showed up for the rally in Imo State. The most important thing now is that IPOB has had it rally and there is nothing yu or Alhaji Rochas can do about it now.
takia

19 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Abagworo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Duru1:

You seem to lack in the spirit of determination. Do you know what it meant to trek for 13 hours in order to consume 40 miles of dirt and coal tar? Now, which side of the story are you on, hold or successful? From the look on the newsreel, the protest by IPOB in Owerri appeared successfully held. Nigeria is doomed because of people like you.

The issue is that Imolites rejected IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by IPOB123london: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
And Gov lady hausa man was shooting empty shell in the air. By the way ICC waiting for Obiano.

All hail Biafra

Ndi. ArA

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by obailala(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

It is high time we created land borders to prevent these jobless miscreants and street urchins from being imported from Aba into Imo State to constitute a nuisance.

All these protests we see are just the direct consequence of the diabolic ineptitude and uselessness of leaders such as Orji Uzor Kalu and T.A Orji after 16 years. Obviously, Aba youths can pass as the most jobless humans in the east of the Niger, no thanks to the sort of leaders Abia always produces.

Imagine youths from Aba populating the demonstration in PH and now again, they populate the demonstration in Owerri?... Hopefully Ikpeazu would help these our brothers out. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by flozybk(f): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

just like they came from Aba to pH to protest and people were saying Ikwerre people are protesting coz they support IPOB

shame on you people
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by mentorandfriend(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
These are disgruntled elements fed up with the bad leadership of Orji Uzor Kalu and T A Orji after sixteen years of rule. These two former governors are responsible for the total infrastructural breakdown in Aba.

Aba oozes hopelessness, despair, and helplessness. No wonder they are the ones carrying this IPOB thing on their heads. They came from Aba to protest in Portharcourt on tuesday. Now they have entered Owerri to protest too.

May God give us good leaders in the south east. It is obvious these youths dont even understand the cause of their problems: GREEDY, SELFISH, INEPT, BRAZENLY CORRUPT LEADERS.

Biafra is not the answer to our problems. I repeat it again, BIAFRA IS NOT THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lord I can't wait for this warrrrrrrrrr.

Yellobassss be ready for head shots

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Jetjacky(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Things are moving forward!

Find out the reply the human right coalition gave the military for their threats on Biafra

https://www.nairaland.com/2734192/biafra-human-right-coalition-warns#39979365

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by latino2swt(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by obailala(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
woodcook:

The last time I checked Aba is economically better than Owerri and if that is the case it will not be far from the truth to say that more youths in Aba are gainfully employed than in Owerri. How then did you infer that Aba youth are jobless miscreants?
I refer to the Aba youths that left whatever it is they do and travelled to PH to disturb the peace last week and who have presently travelled to owerri today to disturb the tranquillity.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by PedroJP(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
These are disgruntled elements fed up with the bad leadership of Orji Uzor Kalu and T A Orji after sixteen years of rule. These two former governors are responsible for the total infrastructural breakdown in Aba.

Aba oozes hopelessness, despair, and helplessness. No wonder they are the ones carrying this IPOB thing on their heads. They came from Aba to protest in Portharcourt on tuesday. Now they have entered Owerri to protest too.

May God give us good leaders in the south east. It is obvious these youths dont even understand the cause of their problems: GREEDY, SELFISH, INEPT, BRAZENLY CORRUPT LEADERS.

Biafra is not the answer to our problems. I repeat it again, BIAFRA IS NOT THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS.

These yorubas don come again. Probably Aba citizens travelled from Aba to Delta and Anambra too, to protest. Fools

Abagworo and Obailala, pls reason like Igbos or were u fed ewedu from day 1 ?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by mentorandfriend(m): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
PedroJP:

These yorubas don come again. Probably Aba citizens travelled from Aba to Delta and Anambra too, to protest. Fools

If you like, dont go and hussle for money. Stay there and continue wallowing in a state of helplessness and hate against the Federal Government.

BTW, I am a full blooded Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
realborn:
It is a phase that will pass.

This is the season. What the government of the affected states should be doing is making efforts to have these demonstrators conduct themselves in an orderly manner.

If the demonstrations are not suitably planned with a proposed start and finish itinerary, the economic reality of shutting their businesses will send everyone back to work.

It is baseless dispersing with bullets. Any wise government will know that with ghe increasing agitations, there is cause for alarm.

Hmmmm....

It's no phase brother. Balkanisation of nigeria is imminent. Our leaders should either halt it, Or watch it destroy nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

The issue is that Imolites rejected IPOB.

A bag of gworo, please allow imolites to reject ipob themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:

If things were fair in nigeria. This protests can never happen.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by mentorandfriend(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
chuna1985:

If things were fair in nigeria. This protests can never happen.
I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by Mckennedy: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

KING-KONG..YOU AGAIN?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics by obailala(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
PedroJP:

I've never eaten ewedu b4 and i've never lived in the SW b4. How una brain take dey interpret any opposing view to surely be from a SW person is one mystery I am still yet to unravel.

Just like the other guy said, I dont believe secession is the answer to our problems at all, I believe the biggest problem we have in the SE are caused by Igbos, and I absolutely do not believe the solution of this problem is to be preaching hate or division against others. As a matter of fact, I personally believe the hate fuelled protests is very unhealthy at this time and it serves to only worsen the problem of Igbos in Nigeria. For this reason, I am personally pained to my soul whenever I see these misguided ones causing more troubles for peace loving Igbos across Nigeria while thinking they are fighting for a solution. I have tried to engage some of these guys in simple debates on this matter but the insults I receive instantly is enough to make one kill himself. This explains my sharp opposition and my mockery of the protests and protesters.

The easiest way to die of an ailment is to misdiagnose the ailment; this is exactly what most Igbos have been doing for decades.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bombshell! Pmb Received N850m Thru His Pa’s Access Bank Act 0045586381- Dasukiga / Enugu Govt Approves Multiple Projects On Education, Road Infrastructure / Ribadu: Farida, Ibori Destroyed EFCC's Efforts To Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.