Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why Do You Want Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Want Biafra (3549 Views)

Why Do Igbos Want Biafra But Don't Want To Relocate / The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra / Why The Igbos Want Biafra And Yoruba/hausa Don't.. Personal Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hey, i'm not the bad guy here. I'm your brother. I am igbo.

But i need some convincing. Why do we really need this Biafra Now?

Can someone please enlighten me?
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Curlieweed: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:
Hey, i'm not the bad guy here. I'm your brother. I am igbo.

But i need some convincing. Why do we really need this Biafra Now?

Can someone please enlighten me?

We want Biafra because it has "Bia" in it.

Now stop trolling and go back to your books.

Small pikin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Curlieweed: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
DP
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Curlieweed:

We want Biafra because it has "Bia" in it.

Now stop trolling and go back to your books.

Small pikin.

is that the best you can do?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by carnegiefan: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
I want Biafra because it MAKES SENSE.
Nigeria makes NO sense.
I'm assuming you have sense.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
carnegiefan:
I want Biafra because it MAKES SENSE.
Nigeria makes NO sense.
I'm assuming you have sense.

Makes sense? in what way please?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
If you want to know go to www.radiobiafra.co

Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
If you want to know go to www.radiobiafra.co

Mumu

Does your answer make sense to you? so your conviction is based on a website?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Does your answer make sense to you? so your conviction is based on a website?

Click it... Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Click it... i am a Mumu

I am not clicking any stoopid website. These actually confirms what have being suspectiing. Most of you only know what propaganda you have being fed.

Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Is shortwave radio Biafra still working
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op...I know you are yoruba. Personally I want Biafra because I don't want anything to do with Yorubas...I don't want to see them again. I want to be able fly straight to Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba, Owerri or PH from overseas without going through Lagos. Same with shipping and clearing my goods.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Real2020:
Op...I know you are yoruba. Personally I want Biafra because I don't want anything to do Yorubas...I don't want to see them again. I want to be able fly straight to Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba, Owerri or PH from overseas without going through Lagos. Same with shipping and clearing my goods.

SIMPLE!

Op..are you enlightened nownow

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
We want Biafra because we re Biafrans

6 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

I am not clicking any stoopid website. These actually confirms what have being suspectiing. Most of you only know what propaganda you have being fed.

Zombies.

Then suit yourself... Who dey beg you for whatever you think about Biafrans.? grin

In fact go sue yourself.... Who cares

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Zombies.

Then suit yourself... Who dey beg you for whatever you think about Biafrans.

In fact go sue yourself....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by hakeem4(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
I want Biafra because they want Biafra

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Real2020:
Op...I know you are yoruba. Personally I want Biafra because I don't want anything to do Yorubas...I don't want to see them again. I want to be able fly straight to Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba, Owerri or PH from overseas without going through Lagos. Same with shipping and clearing my goods.

I said it that these biafran dunce are kids. So because you do not want to see a particular tribe, you create your own nation? Well I hate to burst you bubble..... You will always see the yorubas.....

Why are u not flying to enugu presently? is it not an international airport?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
himkers:
We want Biafra because we re Biafrans

who made you biafrans? Nnamdi kanu?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by VickJames(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
The understanding of rudiment economics and political happenings in the world today will make you understand why people around the world fight for their own country. even the bible supported the creation of different countries in the bible.

The way the country is been managed and structured, we will end up lesser than a 3rd world country.

first of all, the number of people that are dependent on a particular resources are far too much. with nothing to bring to the table. these people who provide these things are suffering and feeling impoverish. take a cab to these oil producing areas, you will see their level of poverty. these people that we should term lucky, are now the unlucky ones. i have been opportuned to work with a company who drill oil and lay pipelines in these communities. These people have no water, they lack basic necessities of life. their schools are so backward. they only come and fight for indigene money. the meagre sum they are given, they even fight over it. these goes to show how this country cannot work. you will say these communities have been compensated. really? how much do you make from these communities and how much do you give their leaders? how much destruction have you caused them. this isnt just the fault of these community leaders, it is the fault of the system. if the owner of the land determines what happens to his land, atleast, he will speaking in thesame gathering as bill gates and other gates in the world. but no, you come his land, you drill oil, you didnt even pay for the land you grabbed, you use soldiers to scare them away. after drilling, you pollute their environment and you leave.

these soldiers that you station in these areas who are basically from the north, sleep with their women because they are poor and dont know what is happening. the truth is, the places where these resources are been drilled, the people do not really know the favour they are giving to this country. it is just a few of them who have travelled out of the community and read news that really know what is happening.

Can you imagine a country where the resources was used to build places like lagos and abuja. Abuja was once a very dry and arid land but now, everyone is moving his HQ there. what happened? they told us they want to build a new capital territory there. but the truth is, the north wants a new lagos in their domain. where they will be able to lord over what happens. they chose abuja just because if it was taken to kaduna, it would have been a daring move. so they switched to a place that looked like the midpoint.

have you ever wondered what is happening with the quarrying industries in the southwest and the solid mineral industries in the north, especially the gold in sokoto state? you see the hausa traders sell gold and jewelries to you. do you think they imported it from mecca? the solid mineral industry is booming business in the north and they wont want anyone in south south or south east to come close to the industry, why? it is our industry? check the communities where these industries are making wave, you will see heavy machineries and rich men. what happened to one nigeria when it came to gold?

about the chad basin, a hausa man in this forum said if oil is discovered in large quantities in chad basin, the government will consider regional or federalism. what arrant nonsense and parasitic statement. this is so unlawful and in any sane world, the man should be stoned to death with big sticks. this goes to show you how the country is built on thiefery and parasitism.

about the quarrying and other mineral resources in the south: do you know that many yoruba millionaires we have now are making so much money from quarrying in the southwest. have you seen any man from southeast or south south getting any permit from the government to do quarrying or mine gold from ilesha in osun state? i dont think so. last few months contracts were given to some companies to start the mining of mineral resources in these areas. the men preferred to give their lands to hausa, yoruba and chinese but they did not think of these brothers in south south or south west. these are thesame people saying this country should be one. why? last month, the governor of borno state said he is looking at investing in the limestone in ebonyi state. very good!

this is one nigeria that innoson has been building vehicles in nigeria for some years now but the governors in other states have not looked into patronising 'made in nigeria' goods. but they will shout and scream that we are dumping made in nigeria cement, made in nigeria nonsense. but a made in nigeria car isnt good for us. is that not bad enough?

the government of nigeria know that the igbos have been into importation of goods for a long time. they know all these. whenever they raise the issue of river niger dredging, NTA will show us some people standing and saying it is underway and when we get there, we will not see anything. but these igbos remain one of the highest users of the sea. why make them run to lagos to do business? simple, to make them depend on other regions for survival. you might say why didnt import and send these goods to the east, really? do you know how many trailers that skid and fall every week in the name of carrying goods from one state to the other? this country is cheating on its people. igbo people do not need your presidency, have you seen igbos taken any of its people serious when it comes to presidency? no. why? we just dont believe in it.

the country called nigeria will continue to fall basically because the ideology in the heads of the other tribes is so different that when an igbo thinks that this is the best way to go, the other people will say it is not the best way to go. is that not redundancy? this system breeds chop i chop tendencies because he knows that when he leaves, he will not come back there again even his brother will not smell there. this country lacks patriotism. is it not the same obasanjo era that ibeto nearly went bankrupt because he was doing thesame business with an hausa man? if not for God and good thinking, he would have sleeping in a rehab now.

Nigeria is not getting better. do you think the soldiers are really winning this war? have you been watching the video clips released by these bokoharam men? our soldiers just release pictures, but these men attack our soldiers with cameras in their hand. this goes a long way to show you how brazen these people are.

do you think as a southerner, you will own a jerrycan of crude if oil were to be found in the north? will your brother, sister or family enemy own a jerry can of crude, talkless of owning 80percent? your answer is a good as mine.

Are you safe as a nigerian?
is your future bright as a nigerian?
are you respected for being nigerian?
how do you see yourself as a nigerian?
do you think the next tribe loves you in nigeria?
what do you think nigeria will be in the next 20years?

no other sector in this country we can come together and raise from its ashes in this country except oil. is it cocoa, groundnut, gold dust, or bitumen?

what are their economic importance now in the world. Your bet is as good as mine, the world is growing them, themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
cjrane:
[size=18pt]I want Biafra Because i am tired of being treated as a slave in Nigeria.

Those that enjoy being slaves to other African tribes can stay in nigeria.

I am tired of doing most of the hard work,while get the least of the benefits of being Nigerian
[/size]

How and When were you treated as a slave? did you report to any human right activist?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Ofodirinwa: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
[size=15pt]Because the Nigerian State does not protect, nor allow citizen to protect their lives, rights and property. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
[size=15pt]Because the Nigerian State does not protect, nor allow citizen to protect their lives, rights and property. [/size]

citizens baa? is it only biafrans that are not protected? why don't biafrans join other nigerians to make the state more secure? or are biafrans lazy and cowards that always flee from a fight?
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

I said it that these biafran dunce are kids. So because you do not want to see a particular tribe, you create your own nation? Well I hate to burst you bubble..... You will always see the yorubas.....

Why are u not flying to enugu presently? is it not an international airport?

You said you are Igbo and couldn't control your yoruba tendency...twofaced. You are a perfect exampler of the coterie of yorubas I don't intend to want to see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
The understanding of rudiment economics and political happenings in the world today will make you understand why people around the world fight for their own country. even the bible supported the creation of different countries in the bible.

The way the country is been managed and structured, we will end up lesser than a 3rd world country.

first of all, the number of people that are dependent on a particular resources are far too much. with nothing to bring to the table. these people who provide these things are suffering and feeling impoverish. take a cab to these oil producing areas, you will see their level of poverty. these people that we should term lucky, are now the unlucky ones. i have been opportuned to work with a company who drill oil and lay pipelines in these communities. These people have no water, they lack basic necessities of life. their schools are so backward. they only come and fight for indigene money. the meagre sum they are given, they even fight over it. these goes to show how this country cannot work. you will say these communities have been compensated. really? how much do you make from these communities and how much do you give their leaders? how much destruction have you caused them. this isnt just the fault of these community leaders, it is the fault of the system. if the owner of the land determines what happens to his land, atleast, he will speaking in thesame gathering as bill gates and other gates in the world. but no, you come his land, you drill oil, you didnt even pay for the land you grabbed, you use soldiers to scare them away. after drilling, you pollute their environment and you leave.

Trash. So what are Biafrans bringing to the table? what have they brought to the table? Do you know that poverty index is worse in the north than in the south?

these soldiers that you station in these areas who are basically from the north, sleep with their women because they are poor and dont know what is happening. the truth is, the places where these resources are been drilled, the people do not really know the favour they are giving to this country. it is just a few of them who have travelled out of the community and read news that really know what is happening.

South South is not Biafra and they sure have their own share of very enlightened people to worry about those.

Can you imagine a country where the resources was used to build places like lagos and abuja. Abuja was once a very dry and arid land but now, everyone is moving his HQ there. what happened? they told us they want to build a new capital territory there. but the truth is, the north wants a new lagos in their domain. where they will be able to lord over what happens. they chose abuja just because if it was taken to kaduna, it would have been a daring move. so they switched to a place that looked like the midpoint.

When Lagos was built, oil has not being discovered in NIgeria. Besides, PH was build with same oil money.

have you ever wondered what is happening with the quarrying industries in the southwest and the solid mineral industries in the north, especially the gold in sokoto state? you see the hausa traders sell gold and jewelries to you. do you think they imported it from mecca? the solid mineral industry is booming business in the north and they wont want anyone in south south or south east to come close to the industry, why? it is our industry? check the communities where these industries are making wave, you will see heavy machineries and rich men. what happened to one nigeria when it came to gold?

Do you know that we have coal in Enugu? How many Biafrans have applied to mine it?

about the chad basin, a hausa man in this forum said if oil is discovered in large quantities in chad basin, the government will consider regional or federalism. what arrant nonsense and parasitic statement. this is so unlawful and in any sane world, the man should be stoned to death with big sticks. this goes to show you how the country is built on thiefery and parasitism.

What happens tomorrow when the Hausa's are not in power? why don't we fight to gain power so that we can make our own mouth too?

about the quarrying and other mineral resources in the south: do you know that many yoruba millionaires we have now are making so much money from quarrying in the southwest. have you seen any man from southeast or south south getting any permit from the government to do quarrying or mine gold from ilesha in osun state? i dont think so. last few months contracts were given to some companies to start the mining of mineral resources in these areas. the men preferred to give their lands to hausa, yoruba and chinese but they did not think of these brothers in south south or south west. these are thesame people saying this country should be one. why? last month, the governor of borno state said he is looking at investing in the limestone in ebonyi state. very good!

this is one nigeria that innoson has been building vehicles in nigeria for some years now but the governors in other states have not looked into patronising 'made in nigeria' goods. but they will shout and scream that we are dumping made in nigeria cement, made in nigeria nonsense. but a made in nigeria car isnt good for us. is that not bad enough?

Why didn't GEJ, a southerner, patronize Innoson? Why are you not buying innoson's car? or must the government mandate you before you support your brother?

the government of nigeria know that the igbos have been into importation of goods for a long time. they know all these. whenever they raise the issue of river niger dredging, NTA will show us some people standing and saying it is underway and when we get there, we will not see anything. but these igbos remain one of the highest users of the sea. why make them run to lagos to do business? simple, to make them depend on other regions for survival. you might say why didnt import and send these goods to the east, really? do you know how many trailers that skid and fall every week in the name of carrying goods from one state to the other? this country is cheating on its people. igbo people do not need your presidency, have you seen igbos taken any of its people serious when it comes to presidency? no. why? we just dont believe in it.

The Dredging was actually started by a Northerner and was stopped by a southerner.

the country called nigeria will continue to fall basically because the ideology in the heads of the other tribes is so different that when an igbo thinks that this is the best way to go, the other people will say it is not the best way to go. is that not redundancy? this system breeds chop i chop tendencies because he knows that when he leaves, he will not come back there again even his brother will not smell there. this country lacks patriotism. is it not the same obasanjo era that ibeto nearly went bankrupt because he was doing thesame business with an hausa man? if not for God and good thinking, he would have sleeping in a rehab now.

No. it's not redundancy. You don't expect everyone to agree with you. You have to learn how to cajole, negotiate and compromise.

Nigeria is not getting better. do you think the soldiers are really winning this war? have you been watching the video clips released by these bokoharam men? our soldiers just release pictures, but these men attack our soldiers with cameras in their hand. this goes a long way to show you how brazen these people are.

do you think as a southerner, you will own a jerrycan of crude if oil were to be found in the north? will your brother, sister or family enemy own a jerry can of crude, talkless of owning 80percent? your answer is a good as mine.

Many Igbo man are doing business in the North. Many are using resources based in the North to make themselves wealthy.

Are you safe as a nigerian?
is your future bright as a nigerian?
are you respected for being nigerian?
how do you see yourself as a nigerian?
do you think the next tribe loves you in nigeria?
what do you think nigeria will be in the next 20years?

no other sector in this country we can come together and raise from its ashes in this country except oil. is it cocoa, groundnut, gold dust, or bitumen?

what are their economic importance now in the world. Your bet is as good as mine, the world is growing them, themselves.

Trash.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Real2020:

You said you are Igbo and couldn't control your yoruba tendency...twofaced. You are a perfect exampler of the coterie of yorubas I don't intend to want to see.

I'm an igbo man that has learn to see beyond my tribe. You childish statement really prompted that. see, yorubas are everywhere. You cannot avoid them.
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by onlyson16(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Zombies.
so ur father ni zomby

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
onlyson16:
so ur father ni zomby

No, it's your father that is a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by TechRev: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
What is this OP asking?? Why does OP want to be Nigerian?? All those shouting one Nigeria have their kids, refineries, business and loot in Developed countries. Buhari's daughter schools in UK!

Who is asking this question

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
TechRev:
What is this OP asking?? Why does OP want to be Nigerian?? All those shouting one Nigeria have their kids, refineries, business and loot in Developed countries. Buhari's daughter schools in UK!

And the main folks pushing for this biafra are all outside in the UK and stuff. why don't they come home to develop igboland?

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
TechRev:

And the main folks pushing for this biafra are all outside in the UK and stuff. why don't they come home to develop igboland?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Faces Of The Men Who Murdered Bridget In Kano For Allegedly Blaspheming / See The Church Poster Spotted In Abuja That Has Got People Talking(pics) / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo Looking At Saraki As Saraki Shake Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.