Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. (123479 Views)

All You Need To Know About Industrial Training (SIWES) / Important Notice To All LAUTECH SIWES Students / PAST AND POTENTIAL I.T/SIWES STUDENTS LETS MEET HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Julivas(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
thankyouJesus:
Sent, thank you sir.
Alright, will check it
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Ayoguy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
please anybody with any opening for SIWES/IT... my time is running out for IT.. STUDYING COMPUTER SCIENCE AND MY iT is 6months
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by DADAGBENGA1(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Please, has any of those who sat for Chevron industrial training test been called to resume for IT?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
My sister is looking for Any opening for SIWES
at any Radio station,TV, online publishing, advert agencies, printing press,press offices, public relations... pls help
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Titilayolayemi9: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pls, I am in search of IT placement.. Microbiology.. Pls.. In Ibadan September - February
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Agboola1264(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Please I'm a Mathematical science student with the hope of doing my SIWES in the next five month and i wish to do it at NNPC TOWER please how can i go about it
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Good Day All. Am a student of URP (OAU) Looking for where to do my SIWES 1 Preferably in any SOUTH west states.

My email : adebiyi_michael@yahoo.com
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2019
Harjibode:
A mechanical engineering student is urgently needed for I.T(industrial trainee) position(1 year) in a reputable oil and gas company. Send your application to nurudeen@matrixgroup-ng.com
Good day, please do you still have connection to this organization?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Jonwesley(m): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
nofij:

Please an answer to this question and what the Nafdac procedure is like would go a long way.
Am also a Biochemistry student and would begin my I.T in April.

I was looking for help on IT for my daughter also studying Biochemistry and read your post. Kindly advise me on how you overcame your challenge as the siwes is to start immediately and to last 6 months.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by nofij(m): 3:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Jonwesley:

I was looking for help on IT for my daughter also studying Biochemistry and read your post. Kindly advise me on how you overcame your challenge as the siwes is to start immediately and to last 6 months.

I was finally able to secure placement for myself at Ranbaxy Nigeria Ltd (quality control dept). But they’ve now moved from their Iyana isolo plant to their new plant at Magboro (just after Berger).

I hope for the best for your daughter sir.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Jonwesley(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
nofij:

I was finally able to secure placement for myself at Ranbaxy Nigeria Ltd (quality control dept). But they’ve now moved from their Iyana isolo plant to their new plant at Magboro (just after Berger).

I hope for the best for your daughter sir.

Wonderful reply, thanks. That's around or before prayer city on your way to Ibafo, right?. Did you apply or got a connection and linked up.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by nofij(m): 4:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Jonwesley:

Wonderful reply, thanks. That's around or before prayer city on your way to Ibafo, right?. Did you apply or got a connection and linked up.

I don’t really know those areas really well but you won’t even get to Mowe, prayer city or ibafo. It’s just after Arepo.

I had a connection. Nafdac would have worked without connection though, so she can try.

It’s just that I had preference for a pharmaceutical firm.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Jonwesley(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2019
nofij:

I don’t really know those areas really well but you won’t even get to Mowe, prayer city or ibafo. It’s just after Arepo.

I had a connection. Nafdac would have worked without connection though, so she can try.

It’s just that I had preference for a pharmaceutical firm.

I'm grateful, thanks. God bless you. I will give my best shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by NeonDee(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Jonwesley:

I'm grateful, thanks. God bless you. I will give my best shot.
Good afternoon...
I am a chemistry student also seeking for IT placement in NAFDAC.

Please what are the requirements?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Jonwesley(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
NeonDee:

Good afternoon...
I am a chemistry student also seeking for IT placement in NAFDAC.

Please what are the requirements?
Your cv, siwes letter. I heard you will pay a refundable #20,000 during documentation and resumption
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by NeonDee(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jonwesley:

Your cv, siwes letter. I heard you will pay a refundable #20,000 during documentation and resumption
Thanks for this.
I was at their office in Isolo, tho I didn't go beyond the gate since the security didn't allow... They said the agency isn't taking IT students for now.
But, with link, there really should be a way to go about it.

Pls do you have link there?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Jonwesley(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
NeonDee:

Thanks for this.
I was at their office in Isolo, tho I didn't go beyond the gate since the security didn't allow... They said the agency isn't taking IT students for now.

Not at all. This is usually the unfortunate situation in Government institutions. You may have to press further. There's no such thing that they are not considering IT/siwes now. It's either the interns position have all been filled or your particular career background position has been filled presently until further notice.
We are in Abuja anyway so the information I shared with you is from the headquarters. I wish you all the best in your search.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Jonwesley(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
NeonDee:

Thanks for this.

Not at all. This is usually the unfortunate situation in Government institutions. You may have to press further. There's no such thing that they are not considering IT/siwes now. It's either the interns position have all been filled or your particular career background position has been filled presently until further notice.
We are in Abuja anyway so the information I shared with you is from the headquarters. I wish you all the best in your search.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by NeonDee(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jonwesley:

Uhmm....
Alright boss. Thank you sir.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
I want to know if students on IT are been paid.

And apart from a Library, where else can an ND graduate of library and information science do his/her industrial training?
someone Biko help me answer
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
thankyouJesus:
Sent, thank you sir.
I still remember this pro that year during the admission hustle into UI as u were helpful in the admission thread in nairaland...
wasn't admitted tho but I'm in UNIBEN now with a 2:1 (3.91) so bro does it mean it's so impossible to get a first class?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by thankyouJesus(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
I still remember this pro that year during the admission hustle into UI as u were helpful in the admission thread in nairaland...
wasn't admitted tho but I'm in UNIBEN now with a 2:1 (3.91) so bro does it mean it's so impossible to get a first class?
If it is possible mathematically then it is possible for you to attain the maximum peak in academic excellence. It wouldn't be easy, you need to be resilient and have a positive attitude towards everything concerning academics. I am rooting for you to graduate with a stellar CGPA, go and make "you" proud.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by phrezzz: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ayoguy:
please anybody with any opening for SIWES/IT... my time is running out for IT.. STUDYING COMPUTER SCIENCE AND MY iT is 6months
what skills do u have and location
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by macnino399: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Good day all

Please I'm currently searching for an Industrial Training placement, if you have any in mind please link me up... My time is running out. I have only four months left.

Department: Computer Engineering

Thanks
Please help me
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Theyoungmaster(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please I'm a 300L GEOLOGY student . I need ideas on siwes it placement locations in Ibadan and Lagos. Thanks in anticipation
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Nabi2000(m): 1:18am On Oct 04, 2019
computer science student looking for i.t placement in abuja, i have knowledge in html, css, and vanilla javascript. looking for a place where i can learn more and if i get paid in the process then it's a plus
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by vickyhow(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
DADAGBENGA1:
Please, has any of those who sat for Chevron industrial training test been called to resume for IT?

Sorry boss when does this chevron IT test hold ?

ama potential IT student in few months, i rep EEE !
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by owenman(m): 6:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Pls I need an IT placement
Public health
Any space in Shell or chevron or Federal ministry of health Abuja
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Theyoungmaster(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2019
Please I need IT placement for 3 months. I'm in geology. Location Ibadan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.