Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. (123503 Views)

All You Need To Know About Industrial Training (SIWES) / Important Notice To All LAUTECH SIWES Students / PAST AND POTENTIAL I.T/SIWES STUDENTS LETS MEET HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Topstarr: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2016
I got an invite for siwes test at nestle Nigeria. who else did pls?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Avast(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Cation(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
GoldSalman:
hello everyone, here is my first post on nairaland though. Please I need concrete information on where I can intern for IT in Ibadan. I'm an Urban and Regional Planning student of LAUTECH.

Thanks in Anticipation.
omo Ladoke!
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Topstarr:
Please when did you apply?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Damoxy(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Byikson:

Please when did you apply?
and how
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by NairaExam690(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2016
Ok
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Smhart1(f): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Please, I'm an environmental management and toxicology student in need of an IT placement preferably in lagos or ibadan. please do contact on bakreameenat@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by MattChidi(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Topstarr:

I applied there too but no notifications for test. When did they scheduled for the test.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by GloTom: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ohw...dis us 2016. is dere stl a chance to get an IT placement? I studied business administration and mgt and currently live in PHc
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by GloTom: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dis is 2016 already... Plz is dere stl a chance to get an IT placement? I studied business admin and mgt and I currently live in PHc
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Mayor21(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Pls wer do Biology students do their It?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by shila8(f): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2016
nuradeen011:
Computer science edu. doing my siwes at makama school of info tech.
uv started already?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by nuradeen011(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
shila8:

uv started already?
i will start frm 1st of feb to 20th may
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by oluwadanie1(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2016
Topstarr:

pls wat dept are you and how did u apply?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by GoldSalman(m): 2:09am On Feb 01, 2016
Cation:
omo Ladoke!
Owo Loke Boss mi...... any placement suggestions?
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by kemmary: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
A company in Magodo GRA, Lagos has urgent Marketing vacancies for Industrial Training Students (OND). The pay is 20k. Interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruitingformlng@yahoo.com. Resumption is February 2016. Proximity is not a barrier as successful applicants will be required to work in their Local government of residence.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by EMriss(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
I HAVE OND in accounting (upper credit). looking for IT placement or a job. thanks for your help
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Richie0974: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Richiez, what's the implication of not signing out at the ITF office.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by rhazur(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please i need an I.T placement.....i studied accounting at the Federal Polytechnic Ede. Thanks in advance
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by siryomecs: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
I am oluwaponmile by name study at FUT minna , want to my industrial training.
Dept. Cyber security science
400ststd
Location ogbomoso/ Ibadan
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by EMriss(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2016
scam!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YA LIFE!
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Tehp45: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
I could learn all dat at http://circleboard.org/int/res/24320.html instead.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by horlabenson(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
What’s stopping you? Don’t let yourself succumb to fears of resistance, failure and challenges. It takes real strength and courage to do what we know we need to do in order to have what we want. If it’s any comfort, we often paint things out to be a lot more difficult than they actually are, but you’ll never know what you’re really capable of unless you give the task an honest try!What’s stopping you? Don’t let yourself succumb to fears of resistance, failure and challenges. It takes real strength and courage to do what we know we need to do in order to have what we want. If it’s any comfort, we often paint things out to be a lot more difficult than they actually are, but you’ll never know what you’re really capable of unless you give the task an honest try!What’s stopping you? Don’t let yourself succumb to fears of resistance, failure and challenges. It takes real strength and courage to do what we know we need to do in order to have what we want. If it’s any comfort, we often paint things out to be a lot more difficult than they actually are, but you’ll never know what you’re really capable of unless you give the task an honest try!
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by horlabenson(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
On the roof of a very tall building are four men; one is asian, one is mexican, one is black, and the last one is white. The asian walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and jumps off the roof. Next, the mexican walks to the ledge and also says, "This is for all my people" and then he jumps off the roof. Next is the black guy's turn. The black guy walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and then throws the white guy off the roof.
Re: A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
A mechanical engineering student is urgently needed for I.T(industrial trainee) position(1 year) in a reputable oil and gas company. Send your application to nurudeen@matrixgroup-ng.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.