Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test (9767 Views)

Olam Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme Job Recruitment / Dragnet Test invitation / Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by tjaz: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
eddyrymz:
I got success mail and sms twice yesterday. Final interview at olam office Abebe village road .All thanks to God
same here, wat time is ur interview?
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by eddyrymz(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
tjaz:
same here, wat time is ur interview?
Congrats man. I did mine 12pm
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
I attended Olam's assessment centre on the 10th of Dec, 2015. Abeg who follow attend too and who don hear from them ooo?
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by technix: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
They've called people for medicals in third week of December
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
I am talking about the sales role....
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by technix: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok, someone for sales was invited for another interview just today
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by PrinceAlex001(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Please nah like how much dem dey pay the sales graduate trainee?
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello guys, anyone in the house that attended the Engineering final interview? Please share your experience like how long it took, type of questions asked and the general format. Some of us are attending final interview for the sales role and we may learn from you.Thanks!!!
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by veevean1(f): 3:04am On Jan 19, 2016
boro11:
Hello guys, anyone in the house that attended the Engineering final interview? Please share your experience like how long it took, type of questions asked and the general format. Some of us are attending final interview for the sales role and we may learn from you.Thanks!!!
Hi
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by veevean1(f): 3:04am On Jan 19, 2016
boro11:

Hy!!!
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
veevean1:

Hello Vivian, I have done final interview and I have been called for medical test.. I still have some questions to ask you though... As per say u be my senior for Olam nah...I will send u a PM, kindly reply... Thanks
Hy!!!
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by shedik4real: 8:12am On Jan 20, 2016
Pls wat's the email add for sending CVs for this job? Help a brother in need.
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by mroyato(m): 12:18am On Jan 22, 2016
veevean1:

Hi

Hello Madam...I have gone through some stuffs here and I guess that you work/worked with olam. Please I'll like to ask you some questions outside of here. I would have loved to send you a PM but I'll prefer a quick response type of chat..please do let me know any medium that would be convenient for you. I await your timely response.
Thanks!
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by veevean1(f): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
mroyato:

Hello Madam...I have gone through some stuffs here and I guess that you work/worked with olam. Please I'll like to ask you some questions outside of here. I would have loved to send you a PM but I'll prefer a quick response type of chat..please do let me know any medium that would be convenient for you. I await your timely response.
Thanks!

I don't know of any quick response dat doesn't involve a PM
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
technix:
They've called people for medicals in third week of December

Do u know if the engineering guys have started work?
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by mikaj(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
eddyrymz:
I got success mail and sms twice yesterday. Final interview at olam office Abebe village road .All thanks to God

hello bro,

Please I am prepping for a dragnet test. I require your assistance with past questions if you got any. it has to do with engineering. Thanks emekamika@yahoo.com
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by alaricsaltzman: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
boro11:
I attended Olam's assessment centre on the 10th of Dec, 2015. Abeg who follow attend too and who don hear from them ooo?
hello bro...please how the assessment center like?
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by CallofDuty(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls how long did it take for olams to contact people for the sales trainee after assessment center..its been 3 weeks now and no info from them...
Re: Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test by Battywonder(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Have you been called for the dragnet aptitude test?

Why not read on how to pass it with ease.
Dragnet Aptitude Test

You can request for the dragnet aptitude test past questions by commenting on the blog.

Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIMASA Massive Recruitment 2012 For Department Of Maritime Safety And Seafarers’ / How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? / Urgent Recruitment At AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited (ibadan Branch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.