Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. (920 Views)

Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
I was preaching to a brother telling him to accept JESUS CHRIST and turn away from all his evil ways. I was shocked at his response. He told me that he is going to enjoy himself very well while he is still young and repent when old. I told him that tomorrow might be too late and that he might even die before then.

The brother responded and say that even if he dies a sinner, Satan the devil will give him position in hell.
He told me I was wasting my time. At that point, GOD forgive me, I was short of words. There are now people in the world who are ready to trade their souls for Satan the devil. They don't care about GOD.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. by trapQ: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
And after trading their souls with the devil, it takes only the grace of GOD to deliver them completely.
Re: He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. by dsquare33: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Some of the reasons why people give these kind of response is because they feel God has disappointed them in the pass hence they seek 'comfort' elsewhere, some as a result of too much 'comfortability' the world is offering. The devil is very crafty he has nothing to offer ,what he has to offer is his lies. I pray God save his soul or else his soul will generate to repobrate mind then he eventually becomes a son of perdition. God will surely have mercy on him and those who have turn their backs on God. As children of God when we encounter this kind of response from people, we should not write them off but to go on our knees and interceede for them.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. by NIJJAking(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
his blood is no lohger on you. He will acct for his deeds
Re: He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. by tartar9(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
maybe position as chief wailer

1 Like

Re: He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. by Anas09: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin grin For once Tartar said something reasonable.
Re: He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. by MizJanet(f): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2015
The myth called hell .
Re: He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. by freethinker01: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
And you think your fairy sky daddy will give mansions in heaven When'll you guys stop living in delusion and fantasies
It sickens me to to the stomach when people tell me they still believe this myth called "heaven and hell" in this century.
Re: He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
freethinker01:
And you think your fairy sky daddy will give mansions in heaven When'll you guys stop living in delusion and fantasies
It sickens me to to the stomach when people tell me they still believe this myth called "heaven and hell" in this century.

*[[1Co 1:18] For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Re: He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. by freethinker01: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
accountable:

*[[1Co 1:18] For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
k
Re: He Told Me Satan The Devil Will Give Him Position In Hell If He Dies A Sinner. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
i just love how christians are shocked when atheists prank them with words like this.

the guy know your sky daddy doesn't exist. he's only saying that to scare the shyte out of you.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Church Poster / Jesus Or Yahushua.....which Is Actually The Real Name Of Our Saviour? / My Story Must Change 2016-(Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.