Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Biafran President Caged In The Zoo(who Will Bell The Cat) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran President Caged In The Zoo(who Will Bell The Cat) (356 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu- I Don't Want To Be A Biafran President / Sanitation Violation: 170 Caged In Enugu (Photos, Video) / Mbazulike Amechi: Buhari Caged By Eight People Who May Crush Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafran President Caged In The Zoo(who Will Bell The Cat) by princdebola201(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Namadi kanu have been arrested for past 3weeks..?

What re the IPOB thugs doing in order to get him Released,?

Am sure the Albino will be regretting the Day he formed the IPOB

Come to think of it, He is a freedom fighter, Mandela spent 27years in prison for the blacks to be liberated from marginalization in south Africa

If Namadi kanu spend 20 years in the Zoo Cage ,I don't think there should be problem about thatcheesygrin

WHERE RE THE IPOD THUGS WHEN U NEED THEM..?tonguetongue
Re: Biafran President Caged In The Zoo(who Will Bell The Cat) by Tundenoni(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Who gat the guts?
Buhari knows how to handle animal like kanu.
After Buhari is through with him, if he finds himself amidst any agitators, he'd raise his hands saying "I take God beg una, my hand nor dey o"
Re: Biafran President Caged In The Zoo(who Will Bell The Cat) by princdebola201(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole attacks Lucky and his father, say they ought to be in prison / Protests Erupt Against 40% Increased Electricity Tariff -lagos / Igbos Accuse Buhari Again: You Didn't Give Us ‘juicy’ Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.