Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? (58328 Views)

Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity / TRENDING NOW: Who To Resign - AMAECHI Or SARAKI? / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Saraki- Who is Oppressing Who? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by dre11(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
At different point in time Former Lagos state Governor, Asiwaju Tinubu, Senate President, Bukola Saraki and Former Minister of Niger Delta, Godsday Orubebe appeared at the Code of conduct tribunal. Pictures of them at the tribunal went viral. Pictorially speaking who do you think rocked it better? Drop your comment

Godsday Orubebe and the Code of Conduct Tribunal

Former Minister of Niger Delta, Godsday Orubebe was arraigned in November, 2015 before the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) in Abuja on a four-count charge of corruption.

However, the inability of the federal government to call witnesses for the trial angered the chairman of the tribunal, Justice Danladi Umar.

Following an application by prosecuting Counsel Musa Usman for an adjournment to enable the prosecution invite witnesses for the trial, the judge expressed disappointment with the request and warned the prosecution to open its case on the next adjourned date.

Bukola Saraki and the Code of Conduct Tribunal

Bukola Saraki in September appeared before the code of conduct tribunal after he was charged with by The Code of Conduct Bureau with 13 counts of corruption.

In charge number ABT/01/15, dated September 11 and filed before the Code of Conduct bureau and Tribunal, Mr. Saraki was accused of offences ranging from anticipatory declaration of assets to making false declaration of assets in forms he filed before the Code of Conduct Bureau while he was governor of Kwara state.

Asiwaju Tinubu and the code of conduct Tribunal

In 2011 Asiwaju Tinubu Appeared before the code of conduct tribunal on corruption trial based on illegal operation of foreign accounts

The former governor was arraigned at the tribunal over allegations that he illegally operated 10 foreign accounts during his term in office as Lagos state governor between 1999 and 2007.

However, the three man tribunal dismissed the charges because it claimed the charges presented by the prosecution was defective and shoddy.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/photo-speak-who-rocked-it-cct-better-tinubu-orubebe-or-saraki/118745.html

Pic 1: Orubebe
Pic 2: Saraki
Pic 3: Tinubu
Pic 4: the three pictures

lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by doublewisdom: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tinubu! The dock seems invented for him.

320 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by kingdompropty: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tinubu is a confirmed rogue. He is used to it.

May God not let us be celebrated for evil.

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by zico530(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
All i see is an innocent Orubebe, rogue tifnubu and fearful Saraki

262 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by divinehand2003(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tinibu of course.
THE man was just chilling sipping his zobo while they were speaking their jargons after which he was told to go for honeymoon in the UK.
Saraki looked as though he were sinking in Atlantic ocean.
Orubebe was staring hard to see if Jega was around with the drug called JEGAQUIN that usually cures his madness.

324 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by ijustdey: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
looks like Orubebe to me

the man knows the government is not in court with the witness...

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by SosaMontana(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
g
Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by NextGovernor(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
And these are some persons role model. Naija my country.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by psucc(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
I wonder what the cct had just woke up to find that it arraigns 2 persons in less than 2months.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by Businessideas: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
@op.It's who rocked it best wink

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by CR77(f): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
No one rock it better they are all Corrupt

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by damton(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Saraki be like: Chai. I go go tell buhari wetin happen tomorrow. I Don talk say I no know anything

Tinubu be like: make dem finish wetin dem dey do and make wey discuss business

Orubebe be like: Shey na because I abuse Jega na im dem con dock me. ok. wey uncle JEGA make I tell am sorry. Na my wife mistakenly put ijebu weed inside jollof rice instead of curry that day.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by Damalex4luv(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jagaban

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by hakeem4(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Saraki looks like a criminal

Orubebe looks frustrated

Tinubu looks smart

43 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by gen2briz(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jagaban rock the thing die

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by SmartMugu: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wow. So, CCT dock don turn swag now?

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by efilefun(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Never knew orubebe could be this gentle, chaiii Power don truly change hand.
Tinubu's case wasn't really severe. He operated a foreign account which he owned before been Elected while in office, so he was pretty relaxed and sure he would scale thru but the other two surely got their heart pounding, see saraki face like pikin wey dem catch with meat wey he steal

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by iambabaG: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Just imagine d question..
Should we nt be asking who disgraced d office dey held d most?? We r our problem sometimes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by makzeze: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kai, tinibu! kai bukola! kai orubebe!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tinubu

- awaiting dismissed NCS Depty Comptroller Generals.
- awaiting dismissed perm secretaries
- awaiting Akpabio
- awaiting Orji
- awaiting Suswam
- awaiting Obi
- others

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by cezarman(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Y'all just smoke weeed and be happy!

Like Me cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by nicedas(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
tinubu,tinuke.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by Freciprocal: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by Tbillz(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
CCT stage....
Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by ckmayoca: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
One does look like a rat in a cage.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by gift01: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tinubu be like Kó kán àyê

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by Truckpusher(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin
Me sef wan laff die for here.

what a comic relief - God bless the op for this thread. grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by Jowonloju(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
jagarban
Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by greggng: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
You cannot take the swag away from jagaban

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? by Emperor100(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Na JAGABAN. He oozes confidence!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections / Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.