Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

2nd Best Thing To Do In A Nigeria University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2nd Best Thing To Do In A Nigeria University (532 Views)

FG Appoints Jega, Peter Okebukola To Review Nigeria’s University System​ / New Required Official JAMB 2017/2018 Cut Off Mark For All Nigeria University / 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2nd Best Thing To Do In A Nigeria University by Chanzy1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
2nd best thing to do in Nigerian College.

One of the hardest things students encounter while applying for a university admission or even when they are in is solving the puzzle of the optimal way or ways to go around the 4/5/6 years to get the very best out of it.

Ready made solution templates come I'm several formats,  some of the common ones are

1. Pray to God he will direct your every path after all the physical is controlled by the spiritual.

2. Lectures Read Eat Read Read and then repeat the cycle,  if you noticed this method doesn't even have sleep plan because we all know that 'the highs that great men attain is not by sudden flight but while their contemporaries slept they but the the midnight candle.

3. Pay the bills : It's either you know the tuition source is going to run short soon or you are actually the source, either way finding ways to get money within or outside school us the priority, I don't judge unless your earning removes from mine without my consent. You don't have time for the lectures so it's either you reimburse a percentage of the earning for the legit sorting or just accept the Es as they come and blame the Fs on missing script.

4. Mahadum I don't know why this us my favorite probably because it flows better with my language.
It's a university,  you came here for universal knowledge and I don't mean how cars work or better ways to passage information or hoe to remove mole from a tooth.
Am talking about relishing and cataloguing girls asses/ guys veg depending on which ever grinds your gear.
I am talking about being in first name bases with the bar tenders and party planners in school.
Who wouldn't want to walk in to a cheer and standing ovation at a party.

Sorting solves all students problems after all every lecturer is sortable depending on his price.

Now let's see why I still don't consider these the best or more importantly the 2nd best things one can do in school , firstly your parents told you not to join bad gangs though it isn't your fault no body took out time to explain the various sceneries that are consist of bad gang.
It isn't there fault though since you all watches rented Nigeria films were Jim iyke us killed because he is a cultists who smokes weeds and shish a on the same day that he downed a carton of beer. Maybe just maybe it's the combination of all of them that made it bad, it wouldn't hurt at all to take one of those and share with some like minded friends?

Secondly, from what we've learnt in the time past none of these are the direct way to success from the Nigeria schools.
Now some may argue that are schools are trash at least not as good as before (old people's version), but let's look at the other countries they are running to, I wouldn't even talk about Ghana the amount of drug adducts and fatherless babies they produce should keep them away fro  this article.
Look at the wonderful America with the awesome American dream, I would talk about the American dream in another article  but it's failed too.

Our education is one of the best if nor how do we produce such great minds.

So the second best thing you can do in 9ja uni is to build your dreams , join  theatre,  learn to play the guitar build your blogging skills, learn to skate, train your voice and by all means model for every agency you can find. You've got it girl you need to flat it but whole you do this in the name of all things holy,  lead people to Christ, become the evangelism coordinator in your fellowship because the greatest mistake us struggling to success without working in the Lords vineyard even if it's just weeding.
Are you course rep yet?
No!! Then contest for Lodge area ambassador or lodge president,  village union king or if you like the like if Sarah try out the students representative council but remember it helps to be a rotract,  a students lawyer and an active member of a party cm y don't want the stake holders saying they can't deliver you.
You have been working on building to yr self,  free up its life you are a youth and life is short so go out and get a drink, attend some parties increase the number of side chucks you wouldn't want to be the silent Obe when 30 yes later you friends are telling stories of the ex points in the good old days.
But in all these do not forget to read because this us why you a here, go to night class to cover up , there us no shame in sleeping once or twice tiger or even every single time what matters is that it's obvious that you are making affords.

The nigerian university is a community and making sure u partake I'm all this is getting close to the best thing in school. Don't deny yourself any of them.
You have 24 hrs who said that isn't enough time?

Don't just participate be at the helm of affairs in all these SUG Official, party organiser,  top blogger,  tutorial genius,  fellowship president , Music and dance artist.
Like Nike always says Just do it!!!
That's the second best thing you can do in school but the very best thing you can do in Nigeria University is don't get into it, RUN if you aren't there yet.
If you are there already find the fastest way to get out.
Or just don't go back for the next semester no lecturer would miss you in a lecture hall with 500 2nd best students.

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Produces 64 First Class Graduates / Did You Do This In Your University Days? / Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Pre-degree Form/ And Diploma Form/ 2015 Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.