Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Sorry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sorry (1403 Views)

Tips: How To Say Sorry When Running Late For An Interview / Sorry Aplication Closed-FRONT DESK OFFICER/ADMIN ASSISTANT - Ikeja Lagos / JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry by Horlarmiday(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sorry If My Post About looking for writers offended you but you guys got me all wrong. I'm not a wicked person pls and I know not everyone can work for free but for those that have decided to join and help me with their write ups i guarantee that they stand to gain a lot(which I won't say). I'm no longer looking for writers cos I've gotten those that I need and I'm very sorry to those I have offended. God Bless y'all
Re: Sorry by onyegwu(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
You people are not serious. So some one shld work for you for free two months in this harsh economic conditions of this country. If u want to screen den conduct recruitment test and evaluations than this thing you put up there and don't come here and tell me people are not ready to work for free and gain experience if u want experience go for it and pay their fees.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry by Horlarmiday(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2015
onyegwu:
You people are not serious. So some one shld work for you for free two months in this harsh economic conditions of this country. If u want to screen den conduct recruitment test and evaluations than this thing you put up there and don't come here and tell me people are not ready to work for free and gain experience if u want experience go for it and pay their fees.

If you are not applying there's no need to talk... it doesn't call for harsh words. those that are willing will apply and are already applying thank you.
Re: Sorry by babyfaceafrica: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Lol...ifh
Re: Sorry by JohnnieZM(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Horlarmiday:

If you are not applying there's no need to talk... it doesn't call for harsh words. those that are willing will apply and are already applying thank you.

Hey Bros, I support Onyegwu, you know nobody is ready to work for free anymore especially in a country like ours. In the past it is easy to live without cash but this age it is impossible! Why? Because we live in a money economy and u cannot do anything except you have money in ur pocket - even your trash, you pay LAWMA to throw it away. Internet is not free nor is food. You see my friend it is hard to work for free, at least you must be ready to pay stipends even if it is N500 per article(which very low but it's something). I advise you to put a price and people will apply! All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Sorry by Sprintson(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Good plan but reconsider people writing for free for 8weeks and using his data plan or cyber cafe.
@da point I think u r either wicked or tricky or not serious either.
If u want them ASAP then conduct an interview and recruit and tell dem their pay howeva small dts a good start.
Nigerians being tricky since12AD :DGood plan but reconsider people writing for free for 8weeks and using his data plan or cyber cafe.
If u want them ASAP then conduct an interview and recruit and tell dem their pay howeva small dts a good start.
Nigerians being tricky since12AD

3 Likes

Re: Sorry by Craven: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Horlarmiday:

You are in no position to ask anyone not to speak if they wish to. We all have a right to speak, don't we? And the very fact that you will try to silence a person from speaking out only shows us all the kind of employer you are; one who wants their workers to work and suffer in silence.

Writers are not puppets, you cannot employ them to work for you without giving them any incentive whatsoever. Our economy is hard as it is. How can you ask someone to work for free for two months? Wouldn't they eat? Wouldn't they transport? Wouldn't they take care of their family? Where do you expect them to find income to pay for Internet subscriptions and electricity bills? Or do you expect them to steal in order to work for you? Would you as a person use your writing skill and intellectual property to work relentlessly for free? Don't be selfish.

You're looking for slaves, not workers. You want to exploit your fellow Nigerian for your own selfish gain, and you want them to keep quiet while they do so. That is very wrong.

You and the organization you represent are horrible people.

An advice to job seekers; any organization expecting you to work relentlessly without any kind of incentive or stipend, and wants you to do so in silence (you see how this so-called employer tried to shut onyegwu up for daring to speak up?), is only looking to exploit you. Stay away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry by JohnnieZM(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Craven:

You are in no position to ask anyone not to speak if they wish to. We all have a right to speak, don't we? And the very fact that you will try to silence a person from speaking out only shows us all the kind of employer you are; one who wants their workers to work and suffer in silence.

Writers are not puppets, you cannot employ them to work for you without giving them any incentive whatsoever. Our economy is hard as it is. How can you ask someone to work for free for two months? Wouldn't they eat? Wouldn't they transport? Wouldn't they take care of their family? Where do you expect them to find income to pay for Internet subscriptions and electricity bills? Or do you expect them to steal in order to work for you? Would you as a person use your writing skill and intellectual property to work relentlessly for free? Don't be selfish.

You're looking for slaves, not workers. You want to exploit your fellow Nigerian for your own selfish gain, and you want them to keep quiet while they do so. That is very wrong.

You and the organization you represent are horrible people.

An advice to job seekers; any organization expecting you to work relentlessly without any kind of incentive or stipend, and wants you to do so in silence (you see how this so-called employer tried to shut onyegwu up for daring to speak up?), is only looking to exploit you. Stay away.

Wow! Harsh and straight to the point.....you see Horlarmiday, the more this advert stays like this the more you offend people. I suggest you change your strategy; add incentive and save yourself the headache of people lashing you with words. Naija situation is not easy, you go to filling station to buy fuel to power your generator to write one article before dawn and the fuel attendant will charge you extra N30 or N50 on 4 litres of fuel and how do you think that writer will get compensation if you refuse to pay him? Naija no smile and People dey vex!!

Re: Sorry by jostking: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Please Nigerians run away from employers like these, they are nothing but slave masters. How can you tell someone to work for you for two months without pay in a country like Nigeria. Later we will blame the Indians and Lebanese, when we are the biggest culprit. No money, no/low spending, weak economy, this is what you will be causing when you refuse to pay for services rendered. Useless website!

1 Like

Re: Sorry by Babydeedee: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sprintson:
Good plan but reconsider people writing for free for 8weeks and using his data plan or cyber cafe.
Nigerians being tricky since12AD :DGood plan but reconsider people writing for free for 8weeks and using his data plan or cyber cafe.
Nigerians being tricky since12AD
Tricky is the word. How can one work for free for two months.
Re: Sorry by Pidggin(f): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Horlarmiday:
A new Lifestyle website is looking for excellent and creative volunteer writers who will provide content for publication on the website. We are looking for someone who has a fair knowledge on lifestyle and is passionate about writing. The first two months will be a volunteer position that will likely lead to a paid one depending on how good the writer is. This will also be a great way to put your name in a public platform as a proffesional writer. If you are interested, give us a call on [zero-7-zero35541249] or send a mail to adefuyeolamide
[at]gmail[dot]com

I guess after over working your volunteers at the end of the second month you will tell them that they are no longer good enough for the position, then you will recruit a new set of volunteers for another two months?! You try.
Re: Sorry by sazay: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Do you write short stories, or you write articles about anything ranging from fashion, sports, news just anything and you want a platform you can express yourself

Karatic.com

Is designed for you
To express your self to the world
Somehow it is an online dairy
Open an account and start writing

Karatic.com

Don't forget writing is living... Those who don't write only exists wanna see the difference, pick up the pen ✒ now!!!

(1) (Reply)

Police Recruitment / JAGAL Group Recruitment (4 Vacant Positions) / Data Entry Clerk Needed At Jungle Global [salary Attractive]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.