Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE (3961 Views)

Please Analyse This Offer Letter / Tips: How To Say Sorry When Running Late For An Interview / Be informed ,Enjoy extra Juicy Income with Zero Cost Grab This Offer Asap (2) (3) (4)

JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 12:47am On May 03, 2016
Invitation to Join Connect Social Media and receive payment for your Social Media Activities.

Like, share, chat, post to get paid for your social media Activities similar to Facebook.

One person, one account. All verified Users participated in helping to build Connect Social through our social media Activities and participated as Partners in the company revenue sharing. No Fake Account is allowed.

Launched in USA and available Globally.

Everyone is welcome. Free for all and profitable.

Join as Ambassador here below:

https://iamconnect.com/referral/af4335dd72986d701d4bbb8758369831/427

Read more about Connect Social here below:

https://iamconnect.com/referral/af4335dd72986d701d4bbb8758369831/427

For Support:
https://connectsocial.net

For Direct Login link:
https://iamconnect.com/login

To understand Connect Social Media, watch this short video:

https://vimeo.com/771832074

Connect Social LLC Verified Business Address:

https://opengovus.com/colorado-business/20191487904

. . .
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by maxwell767(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2016
Pls specify the companies name as to enable us to make a research thank you
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by maxwell767(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2016
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 7:34am On May 03, 2016
maxwell767:
Pls specify the companies name as to enable us to make a research thank you

If you are qualified, please send your CV or resume but if you are not, do not border to send your CV or resume. We are trying to eliminated so much crowd, the very reason we choose Online as the easiest way to sort this out. Thanks for your understanding. Kindly note that only the qualified candidate will be contacted. Thanks for commenting here.

Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Nobody: 7:47am On May 03, 2016
Donven:

If you are qualified, please send your CV or resume but if you are not, do not border to send your CV or resume. We are trying to eliminated so much crowd, the very reason we choose Online as the easiest way to sort this out. Thanks for your understanding. Kindly note that only the qualified candidate will be contacted. Thanks for commenting here.
it doesn't mean, we wld like to research first bfor applying. cus dis gnld people don uee people head tire

Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 8:02am On May 03, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
it doesn't mean, we wld like to research first bfor applying. cus dis gnld people don uee people head tire

Thank you for commenting here. We do not asked you not to make a research but we are looking for suitable and qualify candidate. Just as I explained before apply if you are qualified, only successful candidate will be contacted. Thanks
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by yemzzy02(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2016
If your employment is real, you should make known the name of the company. Are you gnld? It is hr work to find the appropriate candidate irrespective of the number of people that applied. So to say that you're looking for appropriate candidate is the reason for withholding the name of the company is unprofessional. Everyone should know a bit about the company they want to apply into. Be professional

Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by maxwell767(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2016
Donven:

thanks I have already done the research as a sharp/smart guy and CV has been sent... Pls review. "think technologies! Think innovation! Think DDTN! God bless grin

Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 8:24am On May 03, 2016
yemzzy02:
If your employment is real, you should make known the name of the company. Are you gnld? It is hr work to find the appropriate candidate irrespective of the number of people that applied. So to say that you're looking for appropriate candidate is the reason for withholding the name of the company is unprofessional. Everyone should know a bit about the company they want to apply into. Be professional

Thank you for your comments. We make it so simple for you. Its your choice to apply and nobody is forcing you to do so. I recognized brilliant people in Nigeria but we cannot accommodate everyone for job employment. Everybody who apply for job cannot be taken but QUALIFIED ONE will be invited. Thanks
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 8:27am On May 03, 2016
maxwell767:
thanks I have already done the research as a sharp/smart guy and CV has been sent... Pls review. God bless

Thanks for commenting. Kindly note that you will be contacted if you are qualified. We wish you good luck and success.

Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by ayokunle032(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2016
Donven:
We required the services of Human Resource Officer, Supervisor, Marketer, Accountant and Nurse in a new manufacturing Company as well as IT Firm located in Lagos. If you fall into this category, send your CV or resume to ddtnonline@outlook.com . Salary very Attractive. Please kindly note that only the qualify candidate will be contacted. We will invite you for a test/briefing so always check your phone sms for one.

applyed for HR assistant vryy qualified.
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 9:01am On May 03, 2016
ayokunle032:

applyed for HR assistant vryy qualified.

Do not worry? The Team are going to work on it. You will be contacted if you are qualified. Thanks for commenting. I wish you good luck and great success.
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by SarahD(f): 10:22am On May 03, 2016
Donven:

Do not worry? The Team are going to work on it. You will be contacted if you are qualified. Thanks for commenting. I wish you good luck and great success.

What is your definition of a qualified Accountant? Because, I studied Edu/ECo and I have good experience in Accounting.
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by emmanuelbrown26: 10:59am On May 03, 2016
Donven:

dont mind people asking the name of the firm, dis is simple if u get an interview sms dats when u decide to research on the firm. I hv applied jaree, mak una consider me ohhhh

Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2016
The same way you are looking for qualify candidates, the same applies to job seekers. You have to inform interested job seeker the name of the company to aid research and help determine if they want to work for such company or the location is favourable etc.
Please proudly stated the company name. Many thanks.

Donven:

Thank you for commenting here. We do not asked you not to make a research but we are looking for suitable and qualify candidate. Just as I explained before apply if you are qualified, only successful candidate will be contacted. Thanks
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 5:54pm On May 03, 2016
SarahD:

What is your definition of a qualified Accountant? Because, I studied Edu/ECo and I have good experience in Accounting.

Thank you for commenting. You will be contacted if qualified.
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
Run away grin
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
angelusbrut:
Run away grin

Thank you for commenting. If you choose not to apply do not discourage others. Its your decision and we are not asking anybody to pay any FEES. Do not discourage credible people whose life makes meaningful impact to the well beings of Nigeria. If you have anything BETTER, you can offer but don't discourage or abuse people when you are not ready to solve a problem.
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by moscobabs(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2016
Op don't mind them.
I have applied sa. I wud be waiting for your acknowledgment sir.

Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 7:39am On May 04, 2016
moscobabs:
Op don't mind them.

I have applied sa. I wud be waiting for your acknowledgment sir.

Thank you for commenting. We believe that acknowledgement of receipt of your document is sent out automatically to all members that applied. We wish you great success.
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by moscobabs(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2016
Donven:

Thank you for commenting. We believe that acknowledgement of receipt of your document is sent out automatically to all members that applied. We wish you great success.
thank u sir

Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by akp202(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2016
Donven:

Thank you for commenting. You will be contacted if qualified.
no news yet?
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by chccho(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2016
Nigerians can complain sha, person wey no get work na him dey interogate like this? If u have so much answer's and questions why cant u create a job for yourselves

Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 2:18am On May 21, 2016
akp202:
no news yet?

Thank you for commenting, we recognized your concerns but the Team is actually working hard to get the Best. We have sent out some Email messages and more will be sent out as the sorting of your CV continue. Please, kindly note that ONLY the qualified candidate will be contacted but a way to compensate others, alternatives will be provided which is likely based on individual preference and NOT by force.
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by otunbaolusegun0(m): 2:35am On May 21, 2016
Can I still apply

Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 3:02am On May 21, 2016
otunbaolusegun0:
Can I still apply

Thank you for commenting here, you can always apply. The sorting of CV will also continue to ensure that the best is selected. Please kindly note that only the successful candidate will be contacted by the Team responsible.
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by otunbaolusegun0(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2016
Have sent my cv..hope to hear from you
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by emmanuelbrown26: 10:23am On May 21, 2016
Donven:
We required the services of Human Resource Officer, Supervisor, Marketer, Accountant and Nurse in a new manufacturing Company as well as IT Firm located in Lagos. If you fall into this category, send your CV or resume to ddtnonline@outlook.com . Salary very Attractive. Please kindly note that only the qualify candidate will be contacted. We will invite you for a test/briefing so always check your phone sms for one.
oga boss morning, i hv not gotten any reply since i applied
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 12:54pm On May 21, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

Thank you for commenting here, you can always apply. The sorting of CV will also continue to ensure that the best is selected. Please kindly note that only the successful candidate will be contacted by the Team responsible.
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Donven: 12:57pm On May 21, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

Thank you for commenting, we recognized your concerns but the Team is actually working hard to get the Best. We have sent out some Email messages and more will be sent out as the sorting of your CV continue. Please, kindly note that ONLY the qualified candidate will be contacted but a way to compensate others, alternatives will be provided which is likely based on individual preference and NOT by force.
Re: JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 21, 2016
una see 'test/briefing' for the post and una still dey ask for name of company grin

This one na Pure SCAM! run for your life

Finally Landed A Very Good Job Even In This Recession / 50 Vacancies Available In An FMCG / Interveiw Questions For Schlumberger Interview?