Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? (1743 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / Photo: The Man Who Suggested The Name "BIAFRA" / Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Just saw this twit conversation and those pro-Biafran Twitter folks couldn't answer this.Here goes the Simple suggestion.

Sorry, I'm charging my Android, iShould have post'd a screenshot, albeit iHope you'll understand how a typical Twitter conversation looks like..

Tweet Content:
~Adegboye kola@AHabeebullah To @radiobiafralive A friend suggested the following simple ways in which you BIAFRANS can seceded from Nigeria peacefully.

~Adegboye kola@ AHabeebullah 2hrs To @radiobiafralive #1 Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the backbone of the country.

~Adegboye kola@AHabeebullah
To @radiobiafralive#2 Withdraw ur kinsmen who re public office holders e.g. Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

~Adegboye kola@ AHabeebullah
To @radiobiafralive#3 Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria

~Adegboye kola@ AHabeebullah 2h
@radiobiafralive #4.Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very industrious people, you will be better off without it

~Adegboye kola@AHabeebullah To
@radiobiafralive #5. Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax

~Adegboye kola@ AHabeebullah To
@radiobiafralive #6 Recall all ur sons & daughters frm all parts of Nig 2 relocate home until dis fight is over then Nigeria can beg them

~Adegboye kola@AHabeebullah To
@radiobiafralive #7 Lock up all ur shops in Idumota, Alaba , Kano main market, & evry other market even in remote vilages across country.

~Adegboye kola @AHabeebullah To
@radiobiafralive #8 Go beyond closing of d Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians frm buyin or sellin in Onitsha market or Ariaria market in Aba

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by arewafederation: 12:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Plain and simple.

4 Likes

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by mazzi: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2015
A day referendum will put rest to this request
Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by okonja(m): 12:14am On Nov 11, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Just saw this twit conversation and those pro-Biafran Twitter folks couldn't answer this.Here goes the Simple suggestion.

Sorry, I'm charging my Android, I should have post'd a screenshot, albeit iHope you'll understand how a typical Twitter conversation looks like..

"Adegboye Kola", This is a yoruba name...

Well, let me help you with screenshots, meanwhile, start from the bottom

2 Likes

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by Kestolovee95(f): 12:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Unfortunately Biafra will not withdraw from what belongs to it. The resources of Biafra is being used to feed hungry osun people and almajiris in kano. It is nigeria that should withdraw its filthy hands from Biafran resources.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by menix(m): 12:20am On Nov 11, 2015
Kola an Hausa name

See all these igbo haters from the West oo..
Why can't the North nd West refrain from having anything with us..

Why can't Buhari ask Kalu to go nd form another govt so that they can leave as Moses left with the israelites...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by okonja(m): 12:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Kestolovee95:
Unfortunately Biafra will not withdraw from what belongs to it. The resources of Biafra is being used to feed hungry osun people and almajiris in kano. It is nigeria that should withdraw its filthy hands from Biafran resources.

Did you listen to yourself?.. undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:25am On Nov 11, 2015
okonja:

Thanks! You qot it!
Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by mazzi: 12:28am On Nov 11, 2015
So we no know difference between yerba and hausa name okwa ya?yeriba fifu continue
Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by Deborahj(f): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2015

There is no point of renewing my House rent in Lekki when am sure to inherit it as soon as my BIAFRAN landlord hurriedly return to Owerri.

[b]

10 Likes

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by coldsummer: 12:33am On Nov 11, 2015
Exactly no need for all the drama. Just leave.

2 Likes

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Deborahj:

There is no point of renewing my House rent in Lekki when am sure to inherit it as soon as my BIAFRAN landlord hurriedly return to Owerri.

[b]

grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by hyfr(m): 12:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Deborahj:

[b]
so that's your vision at 40? I'm sorry for your family.

2 Likes

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by kernel501: 1:11am On Nov 11, 2015
okonja:

Never take advise from an enemy... YORUBA HELP YOURSELF.
Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by omoelesa(m): 3:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Kestolovee95:
Pls, what biafra resources are u talking about?hope u are refering to insignificant oil in imo,anambra and abia.

1 Like

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by Ibebe: 3:47am On Nov 11, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by omenka(m): 5:19am On Nov 11, 2015
okonja:

Did you listen to yourself?.. undecided undecided undecided
As in ehn!! You simply can't understand how twisted the minds of some of these guys are. So Nigeria should "withdraw" from biafra in Alaba Int. Mkt. Nigeria should "withdraw" from biafra at our sea ports. Nigeria should "withdraw" from biafra in Kano. Nigaria should "withdraw" from biafra in the NE, NC, NW, SW and SS!!!!

What a bunch of psychotic sociopaths.

1 Like

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by aperture11: 5:37am On Nov 11, 2015
I am sincerely not against the Biafra agitation one bit. My only conncern are my nephews and niece. Their dad is an Igbo man born in Lagos, has lived all his life in Lagos and also has a thriving business in Lagos.

His wife, my cousin is of mixed heritage too (not igbo) but lets just say a Yoruba woman. They have been married for about 15years and they love themselves to bits and pieces. Please while agitating for Biafra dont think of achieving it through violent means. Think about millions like that.

2 Likes

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by RichDad1(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2015
I totally support this suggestion.
The Biafrans should do all this and cripple the Economy cos they are the backbone of the economy.

grin

1 Like

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by azzima(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Kestolovee95:
Pleaseeeeee name JUST ONE Resource that feeds Osun people??Awon Omo Ole rada rada! I bet you cannot answer that question without mentioning SS RESOURCES. Mind you,the little droplets of Oil in ALL OF SE is not even half of the TOTAL output of Ondo state. James Ibori has warned you land grabbers to keep his name out of your campaign, the UK govt has written a letter SUPPORTING NIGERIA'S sovereignty. Awon olojukokoro oloripelebe!!!

1 Like

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by M4gunners: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2015
Deborahj:

[b]
I'm very sure you and your relatives will start killing yourselves because of that as soon as that happened. They are fighting each other for ordinary old face me i face you built by their Father in the 70ers talkless of of new model house built by Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2015
omoelesa:
Pls, what biafra resources are u talking about?hope u are refering to insignificant oil in imo,anambra and abia.
Does Imo have oil at all?
Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2015
These Igbos will never cease to make me laugh.
Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2015
azzima:
Pleaseeeeee name JUST ONE Resource that feeds Osun people??Awon Omo Ole rada rada! I bet you cannot answer that question without mentioning SS RESOURCES. Mind you,the little droplets of Oil in ALL OF SE is not even half of the TOTAL output of Ondo state. James Ibori has warned you land grabbers to keep his name out of your campaign, the UK govt has written a letter SUPPORTING NIGERIA'S sovereignty. Awon olojukokoro oloripelebe!!!

Looking for someone to answer this Q?
Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by malton: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Funny guy. They can do no such, not even one of those.
An Igbo businessman who has as much money to venture into importation business hasn't enough time for himself let alone some moronic cause.

Those miscreants do not make up even 5% of the Igbo population. What leverage have they over the good Igbo people to see to the attainment of such then? Jazz?

As most good Igbo people here on and in real life have always said, it is the never do wells that are taking to the streets in protests. Any productive Igbo person knows the implications.

They are doing more disservice to the well meaning Igbos than they think they are doing Nigeria.

Giving good people a bad name for no just cause!
Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by PedroJP(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2015
During all dez won't cripple the economy to the effect Mr president will be affected too. The only simple thing to do if he refuses to grant us our wish is to cripple pipelines and stop oil drilling. That will do
Re: Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2015
malton:
Funny guy. They can do no such, not even one of those.
An Igbo businessman who has as much money to venture into importation business hasn't enough time for himself let alone some moronic cause.

Those miscreants do not make up even 5% of the Igbo population. What leverage have they over the good Igbo people to see to the attainment of such then? Jazz?

As most good Igbo people here on and in real life have always said, it is the never do wells that are taking to the streets in protests. Any productive Igbo person knows the implications.

They are doing more disservice to the well meaning Igbos than they think they are doing Nigeria.

Giving good people a bad name for no just cause!

iPersonally like 'em Igbo people for their business acumen.

(1) (Reply)

Fostering National Unity The Donald Trump Way. / Imperialist US, European Countries Are Poisoning Non-corrupt African Presidents / See List Of Active Rebel Groups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.