Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. (43492 Views)

Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) / Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) / Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by Dubby6(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2015
good
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2015
none of my business
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by Themonster: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2015
i love forking ladies

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2015
menix:

Exactly wat I was thinking when my eyes behold those pumpkin of urs.
Babe re u a portuguese.
. . . . next you'd ask her if she likes 'pumpkin fruit'
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by coolzeal(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2015
There is no greater feeling of love for your spouse or significant other, as you look them tenderly in the eye and say, "We're pregnant!" There is such an immense feeling of joy and love and you feel closer than you have any other moment in time. There is such a wonderful bond being woven between the two of you that not only encompasses you both, but also this new child that you are creating together. Although the woman will carry this child, both of you are connected to this child as no other person in the world is and this enhances the feelings of intimacy and affection that you share. A husband looks at his wife with warmth and closeness and he sees her as the mother of his children. Someday, I shall posses that joy too. Congratulations to them

3 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by LordCenturion(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2015
Abi nah the same man?

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by jocijo: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2015
Congrats to them.
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2015
tobimillar:

Try
Lol. why na?
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by sexiebecky(f): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2015
kissHappy for dem...I luv twins nd God gave me twins
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by Demmocrats(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:
them plan am?

Wishing you two safe delivery. I pray to have twins someday

Thief thief grin grin

You stole my line because of likes

nice one bro
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by philemonemenike(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2015
good for them....
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by mymadam(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:
...I pray to have twins someday

So do I, Oyind17, so do I.
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Demmocrats:

Thief thief grin grin
You stole my line because of likes

nice one bro
who be this kid?
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2015
mymadam:

So do I, Oyind17, so do I.
Amen
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by portablefola(f): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2015
wonderful
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by LeEberry(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2015
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, I need a LADY that can yield twins for me.
yield ke!!!! D lady na plant?
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by LeEberry(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2015
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, I need a LADY that can yield twins for me.
yield ke!!!! D lady na plant?
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by vivalicious25(f): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2015
WISH THEM SAFE DELIVERY
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by fpeter(f): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Blessed
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by QueenEdna(f): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Congrats dearies.... Looking forward to having my own twins someday soon.
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2015
and this is news because?
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by onyeomanono24(f): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Congratulation! twin sisters, I wish u guys twins and
safe delivery
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by Orikinla(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
HALLELUJAH!
God is answering our prayers in Nigeria.
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by miqos02(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
PoosPoos:
Phone ringing
Adanma:hello,i will sleep with my husband today,Adanna make sure u sleep with ur own today too o?
Adanna:ok
Adanma:make una no use condom o?
Adanna:condom ke!i'm i mad!my sweet sister,i neva forget our plan of getting pregant d same time. He must offload all di holy water inside me.
Adanma:i don ready to collect evrievri inside me today.today na today grin
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by Irore: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
These twins ppl,they operate at anoda level. I'm graciously also blessed.
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by DominoK(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
PoosPoos:
Phone ringing
Adanma:hello,i will sleep with my husband today,Adanna make sure u sleep with ur own today too o?
Adanna:ok
Adanma:make una no use condom o?
Adanna:condom ke!i'm i mad!my sweet sister,i neva forget our plan of getting pregant d same time. He must offload all di holy water inside me.
Adanma:i don ready to collect evrievri inside me today.today na today grin
poospoos u wan kill person for laugh abi? Me come de wonder ooo
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by icecream101: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:
them plan am?

Wishing you two safe delivery. I pray to have twins someday

sorry oyind17 are u married and still with him?

if yes do u have quality time with him? u love d man die?

nor vex o, u have to be deeply to have twins.

just saying though cheesy
Re: Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
icecream101:
sorry oyind1.7 are u married and still with him? if yes do u have quality time with him? u love d man die? nor vex o, u have to be deeply to have twins. just saying though cheesy
Menix come and answer this question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / FEC Approves Reopening Of four Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.